goalieboy82

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2007
USA
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Fairfax Kangaroos
the following announcement comes from heaven....
Saint Coach Emeritus Scamper (my little geelong cat saint)
1712263002203.png

who meows the following....

Wardlaw is a massive out. Not just for the ball he wins but the pressure he brings defensively.

Dawson a big in.

If we bring what we did against Collingwood we win, but this is a big test against a side who has recently had the wood over us to say the least.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sheezel to the middle more and switching forward all game to cover the gapping midfield hole that Greenwood created at training for us..

LDU will get tagged so Jy needs to play a corker and help nullify Bont & Treloar who are the top two ranked mids in the league at the moment.

My prediction is, it will be either close, not so close or a blow-out..

best place for a feed and a beer before the game? usually hit The Mail Exchange up! Anywhere else?
I've often been hesitant to respond to you because I'm not sure how to address someone as Fart. Unfortunately one of the better places on my side is the Plough in Footscray or Eleni's in Anderson St Yarraville. As for the beer, it all tastes the same to me. :)

I've often been hesitant to respond to you because I'm not sure how to address someone as Fart. Unfortunately one of the better places on my side is the Plough in Footscray or Eleni's in Anderson St Yarraville. As for the beer, it all tastes the same to me. :)

Haven't tried Eleni's, but don't really rate the Plough tbh. Can you watch the game there? I mean, if you are in Footscray and want food and beer - there is Hao Phong, Pho Hung Vuong Saigon, or Tan Thanh Loi - all better options for beer and food.

Sheezel to the middle more and switching forward all game to cover the gapping midfield hole that Greenwood created at training for us..

LDU will get tagged so Jy needs to play a corker and help nullify Bont & Treloar who are the top two ranked mids in the league at the moment.

My prediction is, it will be either close, not so close or a blow-out..
Still scarred from the bulldogs blowouts in the past, I’ll be stoked for a < 5 goal loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back