Game Day North Vs the Dogs....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just have to move Corr on. We can’t keep carrying him. I’d rather a rookie who gives effort.
He's streets ahead of the captain he's playing beside

What’s the theory with tagging treloar? Because he’s well known to be a sloppy user of the football. Libba too in and under? Bont too physically big ?

Don't think it's been too bad today, 6 goals to 10 at 3qtr time against a team in their prime with a full healthy squad. Defence has been brilliant, night and day compared to a few months ago.

We need a big last quarter, I still think we’ve tried hard and at least are in the game, though probably our worst showing since the bye we look more competitive overall atm. Dogs if you remember typically destroy us margin wise, if we can get the margin close that’s in improvement for us against a bogey side

I can’t cop Darcy Tucker.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What’s the theory with tagging treloar? Because he’s well known to be a sloppy user of the football. Libba too in and under? Bont too physically big ?
Because WiPhi would do nothing on Bont. He's untagable. At least we haven't had to deal with Treloar who can be a match winner as well

I 100% am. You should be aware hes gonna flop like Fosbury. Corr is braindead. If he was on life support some decisions would have to be made
if you’re gonna try and touch campaigners like weightman you gotta make it count. Make the little campaigner hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back