Northern Football League Div 1 - CLOSED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Northern Football League Div 1

m.o.t.h u have no brains there is a kid at northcote park by the name of hiho so u think hs last name is funny what your surname maybe we can have a laugh at yours

Lest We Forget Lads.

The Bulls over the Slime (as my heart breaks.......)- we rarely play well at that ground- 25 points.

Heidelberg to rebound and towel up Northcote- 9 goals.

Anything may be possible at the Diamo v Mont game given that rain is forecast and the game is at the Hurstbridge postage stamp- however you have to stick with form and say Monty by 4 goals.

Lalor to notch their second win of the year against Lakies- 3 goals.

And based on their very impressive display last week i will have to say Norf should easily account for Eltham- 8 goals.

And as much as i hate them, the Pies over the bombers by 23 points.

just back from my morning jog so i thought that Id put my twenty cents worth in about todays matches:
no matter what ground or conditions monty to win again, easily.
its no contest, heidelberg by how far. maybe 10-15 goals.
on the gravel pit, bundoora to also win easily. by at least 10 goals.
in the closest game, probably north by a couple of points. but who knows where elthams heads are?
and my favourite reds to keep the westie boys still winless.
but geez, it really is an average round of matches!

m.o.t.h u have no brains there is a kid at northcote park by the name of hiho so u think hs last name is funny what your surname maybe we can have a laugh at yours

Sorry if my post offended anyone especially player hiho. Just a joke really but obviously I need to clean up my act. Anyway all the best lads for today. And on May 17 I'll keep an interested eye open for the NP player. Is he a senior or U19s player and what no.?

Cheers

Another poor divy 1 game today. Bundoora couldn't have played any worse and the slime played out of their skin and still got flogged.Too many SH*T teams in divy1 :thumbsdown:

just back from my morning jog so i thought that Id put my twenty cents worth in about todays matches:
no matter what ground or conditions monty to win again, easily.
its no contest, heidelberg by how far. maybe 10-15 goals.
on the gravel pit, bundoora to also win easily. by at least 10 goals.
in the closest game, probably north by a couple of points. but who knows where elthams heads are?
and my favourite reds to keep the westie boys still winless.
but geez, it really is an average round of matches!

Niced tip that, shattering being three goals up late in the last and lose by a point.....very windy day and overall not a bad game, Panthers 2 losses by less than a kick.

Umpires made shit up all day, both sides not me looking for excuses they were shit for both sides.

Oh and Norfs ground would have to be the worst in the comp, easily.

How much would Montmorency be paying Mark McGough?

I was surprised to see his name listed in their best players today.

I know he wasn't AFL standard, but DVFL/NL is a BIG step down surely.

Niced tip that, shattering being three goals up late in the last and lose by a point.....very windy day and overall not a bad game, Panthers 2 losses by less than a kick.

Umpires made shit up all day, both sides not me looking for excuses they were shit for both sides.

Not to mention we got smashed by that puddy tat - no 18 - an ape of a man if i ever i saw one. Carried Norf on his own back for 3 quarters then let Harvey take all the glory.

Why can't we have a 6'8 monster of our own down at Panther land?

Absolutely gutted
:(

How much would Montmorency be paying Mark McGough?

I was surprised to see his name listed in their best players today.

I know he wasn't AFL standard, but DVFL/NL is a BIG step down surely.

His brother plays there. He would be on enough, but earns every dollar. Was awesome today.

Diamond Creek are fairly ordinary though. Back to divvy 2 next year i reckon.

Not to mention we got smashed by that puddy tat - no 18 - an ape of a man if i ever i saw one. Carried Norf on his own back for 3 quarters then let Harvey take all the glory.

Absolutely gutted

great result!!!:D

His brother plays there. He would be on enough, but earns every dollar. Was awesome today.

Diamond Creek are fairly ordinary though. Back to divvy 2 next year i reckon.

The SLIME SCUM arn't too far behind creek i wouldn't think!:D

Shame Diamond Creek aren't able to develop into the force, they once were.

I saw them beat Nth Heidelberg in a semi at Vic Park back in the early eighties.

Bring back those days, they had a great team back then.

would that not be called consistency.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Absolutely gutted

Yes KA, No 18 was their BOG, hard to stop a bloke that big, although your goal kicking coaching to him may have helped as he hardly missed after that:p:p

Harvey was well beaten all day......other than kicking the winner with a fair grab.:mad::mad:

Absolutely gutted

yes #18 at norf is one Dave Florence. is from springybark in the central highlands league. was one of the better players in that league according to newspaper reports and will make a name for himself in the nfl.

Absolutely gutted

beaten just by a better side really. i feel your a bit sour. thought you'd be used to it by now?

Absolutely gutted

if you can keep those kids at the club you will be a very good side.
you just stopped for three minutes and that's all it took for harvey to weave some magic.was well held up until then.
dave was a monster yesterday.lucky to get out with a win.

The SLIME SCUM arn't too far behind creek i wouldn't think!:D

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh stringa- I'm not gonna waste my time with you- you obviously just want me to insult you some more but no-one here respects you anyway so i won't even bother!

Bundy the better side, very windy which never makes for great footy especially at the baseball diamond (reckon it's gotta be close to the worst ground in divvy 1). But both sides had to play there. Boro had a few out and i know stringa will tell me all about who Bundy had out so no excuses but i think your assessment is a bit off stringa- Boro will win a few more this year and hang around to annoy you longer. Just need a couple of big blokes (like Eltham does).:D

Bundy certainly aren't as good as the past couple of years and don't think they will be up with Mont or Heidelberg.

Sounds like a great game between Eltham and Norf. Eltham surely must be the Fremantle of the league- when you pick them they break your heart, when you don't they surprise everyone!!!!!

And good on West getting up over Lalor to keep things interesting across the board!

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh stringa- I'm not gonna waste my time with you- you obviously just want me to insult you some more but no-one here respects you anyway so i won't even bother!

Bundy the better side, very windy which never makes for great footy especially at the baseball diamond (reckon it's gotta be close to the worst ground in divvy 1). But both sides had to play there. Boro had a few out and i know stringa will tell me all about who Bundy had out so no excuses but i think your assessment is a bit off stringa- Boro will win a few more this year and hang around to annoy you longer. Just need a couple of big blokes (like Eltham does).:D

Bundy certainly aren't as good as the past couple of years and don't think they will be up with Mont or Heide
Sounds like a great game between Eltham and Norf. Eltham surely must b the Fremantle of the league- when you pick them they break your heart, when you don't they surprise everyone!!!!!

And good on West getting up over Lalor to keep things interesting across the board!

OH sounds like we have a sook here everyone. Do you actually think i care what you and your bumchums think of me you ***!!!.Go and have cry you idiot:p GO BULLS:D

Yes KA, No 18 was their BOG, hard to stop a bloke that big, although your goal kicking coaching to him may have helped as he hardly missed after that:p:p

Harvey was well beaten all day......other than kicking the winner with a fair grab.:mad::mad:
well i would still like to be playing and get well held all day and have 30 plus possessions and kick 4 goals, sour grapes ay boys!

OH sounds like we have a sook here everyone. Do you actually think i care what you and your bumchums think of me you ***!!!.Go and have cry you idiot:p GO BULLS:D

What part of my post was a sook???:confused:
I said Both teams played in the same conditions and had players out. Bottom line i said Bundy WAS the better side.
As usual you have made a fool of yourself and your post has no point.
As for the lame insults you are clearly just proving my point- wipe the faeces from your chin before you embarass yourself further!:eek:

As for the coming week it doesn't get any prettier for the slime with their next opponent being the Tigers! I dare say Boof and the Tiger clan will enjoy their trip to the Slime pit- hopefully you can throw some money over the bar so we can buy a few more big blokes!!!!
(Maybe we can convince Trevor to slide a charitable donation our way.....:D)
Here's hoping for a reasonable showing from the boys in green!

well i would still like to be playing and get well held all day and have 30 plus possessions and kick 4 goals, sour grapes ay boys!

Probably mate,

He did have a few touches but the bloke on him would have had close to 40.

He showed his class in the last three minutes though, it was a great grab to hit the front.

Probably mate,

He did have a few touches but the bloke on him would have had close to 40.

He showed his class in the last three minutes though, it was a great grab to hit the front.

all you panther sooks are at it again!:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back