Northern Football League Division 1 - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Things are certanly hotting up around the league.

Howsie training mith Mont, signed at Borough, now to Port Colts.

Saul to North replacing Stewart to Marby Park.

What's the next goss?

Maybe KA to take on umpiring, who knows?

Anyway tips for this week:

Dogs
Tigers
Bloods
Cougars
Pies

:)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H.
As I said contingency plans are in place but it would be preferable if we didn't have a day like last Saturday not only for this weekend but the rest of the season.

Weather bureau's shining on us at the moment. Hope they're right.:rolleyes:

M.O.T.H IS IT TRUE THE jungle drums are saying that a certain imported star ruckman might have sustained an injury to his knee. i hope this is not true for the sake of a great grand final .please report.

i hear on good authority that the imported ruckman wont be lining up in tomorrows grudge match and may be sidelined for a number of weeks. hope he is not on guaranteed money as it could be a costly excersise.

i hear on good authority that the imported ruckman wont be lining up in tomorrows grudge match and may be sidelined for a number of weeks. hope he is not on guaranteed money as it could be a costly excersise.
He injured his knee against lalor missing most of the game, didn't play against West then played agianst n'cote. Is this the same injury he recieved planning agianst lalor or a different one?

what a bad day for the bulls at heidelberg today! Played a great first half but were outclassed in the second by a dominant local footy side.There just too big too strong and too bloody good for this comp and yeah obviously have too much "CASH" to play with.Not only did we get blown away on the scoreboard but lost some key players with possibly season ending injuries to add to the other 3 or so out already:(.As good as mont are and to a lesser extent north,I would be very surprised if they got within 5 goals come the end of the year.Mont were very good when they first played them but they are a different side now,and it will take some key injuries to stop them going all the way again.

As good as mont are and to a lesser extent north,I would be very surprised if they got within 5 goals come the end of the year.Mont were very good when they first played them but they are a different side now,and it will take some key injuries to stop them going all the way again.

Stringa - No disrespect as I thought the boys had a good go for 3 but when was the last time Bundoora lost 3 in a row.

Regards

Stringa - No disrespect as I thought the boys had a good go for 3 but when was the last time Bundoora lost 3 in a row.

Regards

Yeah...I can't remember the last time they lost 3 in a row. It certainly is different watching them lose so often as they have been a very successful club, albeit losing the most important game being the last one of the year, on too many occasions.

Nonetheless full credit to Heidelberg but it certainly makes it easier to win games of footy with the talent you guys have on the park every week. In the 15 years I've been following the Bulls, I can't remember too many league footballers wearing the blue and white.

cheers anyway boof!

Who Me??

How would I ever be able to look at myself in a mirrror again?. I've done some stupid things in my life, But umpiring sure ain't gonna be one of them. :rolleyes: I'd probably give up drinking booze before thinking about being an umpire - Na, that won't ever happen.

It takes a special person to be an umpire - Very Special in most cases. :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Most dismiss Lalor. I reckon they’re the dark horses. Gives us the heads-up KA. After seeing them go around what do ya reckon.

Regards

Maybe you should ask a few of Elthams younger blokes rather tha kA boof. They certainly had plenty to say about how good there been going on another thread during the week!

Most dismiss Lalor. I reckon they’re the dark horses. Gives us the heads-up KA. After seeing them go around what do ya reckon.

Regards

Hey Boof,

Unfortunately I only saw the last quarter and 1/2. So I can't give you too much on Lalor.

From what I did see, It was very competitive between both sides with Lalor kicking straighter and making more of their opportunites whilst Panthers squandered chances (like in many other games this season) to put the win away.

Big Lance certainly gives them a big target up forward and he was solid early in proceedings which got Lalor an early lead that left Eltham to chase tail to comeback from.

Lalor the Darkhorse ??? Maybe. It does seem that apart from the top 2 teams (who I won't name as they will both get massive Head swells:p) all other teams in Div 1 are very even this season and any result is possible on their day.

Maybe you should ask a few of Elthams younger blokes rather tha kA boof. They certainly had plenty to say about how good there been going on another thread during the week!

I hear ya. However I think it best we extend the hand of grace to the young fellas. It’s when the older blokes dribble-on like the former (me included). Now that’s a worry :D

Regards

Scarface,good to have ya back on board mate.:thumbsu:
Whatcha been doin on ya days off champ?:cool:

I better not say much otherwise ill get kicked off again, apparently defaming a league is acceptable behavior, but calling someone (who has no idea about anything) what they are is not. Bit of a boys club forming from a few stooges on bf.:eek:

Howsie training mith Mont, signed at Borough, now to Port Colts.

Saul to North replacing Stewart to Marby Park.

What's the next goss?

Anyway tips for this week:

Dogs
Tigers
Bloods
Cougars
Pies

anyone know the final score at para road this afternoon? im guessing that monty won, but you never know.
nothing on the nfl website - again.
pretty poor effort by the nfl administration and their media people with limited div.2 scores on the website until today and not in the newspapers. i thought that they were supposed to be promoting the league. all other leagues seem to be able to get their scores on the websites and in the newspapers.

anyone know the final score at para road this afternoon? im guessing that monty won, but you never know.
nothing on the nfl website - again.
pretty poor effort by the nfl administration and their media people with limited div.2 scores on the website until today and not in the newspapers. i thought that they were supposed to be promoting the league. all other leagues seem to be able to get their scores on the websites and in the newspapers.

Blame the Montmorency administration for not submitting the score prior to 5:50 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back