RYAN SHAUN
KING JARROD
DEAN JASON
HARVEY SHANE
SC ANNELL TRENT
MCFERRAN DANIEL
MORRISON BILLY
QUOTE]

from this squad what do you think the side would be?

strong vibes out of training is that little davey mitchell to be the captain!

At home today mate bit crook. The big fella will be a great inclusion for the doggies and add a bit of character to the league, as for having a kick ill leave that to u old son, im happy sitting on the boundary suckin piss.
icon10.gif

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYYYYEEEEAAAHHHH.:thumbsu::D

Saul caddy cleared from greenvale back to the kennell will play against lalor on the weekend.

Just had a peek on the NFL website and it has Saul's clearance status as still being pending.

Can anyone shed some light as to whether North have actually paid whatever sum of money it was to Greenvale to complete the transaction.

Just had a peek on the NFL website and it has Saul's clearance status as still being pending.

Can anyone shed some light as to whether North have actually paid whatever sum of money it was to Greenvale to complete the transaction.

Don't think much money would have been transferred.....Greenvale are prob saving themselves 6-800 a game on him when he hasnt kicked to many bags for them.

heard a whisper over the w/e that the admin might be in a spot of bother over the naming of the comp ,nfl might have a copyright issue would be interesting to see who would cover the cost (if true) of replacement team gear.
i would imagine that the league would cover the cost ...but the clubs did vote on name change ..
it will make for interesting reading/listening in the not to distant future.

any thoughts

regards
wb

whistleblower, your whisper is certainly doing the rounds. was at the club last night after training and a knowledgeable person with a pipeline to the admin says that there are definately issues with the old dvfl name and hsitory being taken up by the new nfl and copyright issues have been mentioned with the use of the nfl name. also believe some legal action being instigated from former dvfl people towards new nfl and people there. stay tuned.

Heard Greenvale want 8000 transfer fees to cover everything. North won't do it so Saul has said he won't play footy for the rest of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by theXfactor

Heard Greenvale want 8000 transfer fees to cover everything. North won't do it so Saul has said he won't play footy for the rest of the year

bloody work! back to give my selections for the round, which looks pretty predictable:
bundoora to get back on the winning list at the expense of creek
heidelberg easily and wont take west lightly
north to win a very close one over lalor
monty to inflict more pain elthams way
northcote to struggle but win at boro :D

Hey KA

We having a slab on tommorrow's outcome?? I have a week off official duites.. so I might start tucking into my winnings early ... when the game is over at 3/4 time :p

(actually not expecting it to be easy mate)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theXfactor

bloody work! back to give my selections for the round, which looks pretty predictable:
bundoora to get back on the winning list at the expense of creek
heidelberg easily and wont take west lightly
north to win a very close one over lalor
monty to inflict more pain elthams way
northcote to struggle but win at boro :D

Caddy cleared and apparently norf have Martello in their side tomorrow. 2 huge ins for the big clash with the bloods.
Tips;
Bulls 50 pts over creek
Bergers 40pts over West
Monty 8 goals over panthers
Bloods 6pts over norf at the kennel
Cougars 15pts from Slime

Good luck to all sides on the weekend

tips for round 8

bundoora
monty
nthcote park
heidelberg
north

will wait to see if caddy and martello run out.only then will i believe it

for the bloke who said trent scannell shouldn't be in the rep squad,i doubt you have seen one north game all year

finally sincere condoloscences to the nolan boys from heidelberg.

Sincere condolences to Dale and Danny Nolan and family.!!

*Caddy and Martello,huge inclusions for the doggies if they play!!!!
Round 8 tips;

Bundy over creek...bundy will miss Shaw and Croughan.(any1 know how long 4 both of them??)

Bergers to punish those Roosters!

Norf to beat Bloods,Caddy to kick 5.

Mont to pull Panthers pants down..

Slime to get back on the winners list Vs Cougars...

Cheers.!!!!!!

Greenvale want back the 3K they paid P Colts.

As per with Big SC there is an alleged story behind the move.

Greenvale want back the 3K they paid P Colts.

As per with Big SC there is an alleged story behind the move.

Well if u know the story why dont u enlighten us? instead of spreading inuendo about something u probably no nothing about.

Hey KA

We having a slab on tommorrow's outcome?? I have a week off official duites.. so I might start tucking into my winnings early ... when the game is over at 3/4 time :p

(actually not expecting it to be easy mate)

Na, I'm not the gambling type but I'll bet ya a Gorilla that you already knew that.:D.

Happy to share a slab with ya during the game though. I'll be pretty close to the can bar most of the day as I Don't like wasting much time between drinks.

Hope it is a ripper with Mont be in front by 3 goals at 3/4 time and Panthers to come over the top and win with moments to spare. - We're owed a few close ones :thumbsu:

and what planet did you just arrive from.
the uniforms to umpires and clubs has been a disaster - just ask any club official!
man you need to read between the lines here
the league atm have tried their best but to no avail
think they are like the capt of the titanic at the moment.
perhaps club ppl need to stand up & be counted on issues within the league rather than bag the ppl they put in power.
btw uniforms are crap if you havent already gathered that point.

Tips:

Bulls
Tigers
Dogs
Pies (but maybe closer than everyone is predicting)
Cougars

KA what's this about betting gorillas? Look forward to seeing you run out tomorrow. :D

Just been watching the Bombers get an absolute caning from the umps over in SA. And I thought our umps were crap! Apologies NFL umps but then again in may just be me.

man you need to read between the lines here
the league atm have tried their best but to no avail
think they are like the capt of the titanic at the moment.
perhaps club ppl need to stand up & be counted on issues within the league rather than bag the ppl they put in power.
btw uniforms are crap if you havent already gathered that point.

Sorry wb may have missed your point but what do you mean when you say "perhaps club ppl need to stand up & be counted on issues within the league". Been another long Friday night for me but need some enlightenment.:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back