Northern Football League Division 1 - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
alright guys little question for you all. who is the best marking forward, and who is the best crumbing forward in the league
Have seen D.Florance(North)take some big,strong pack marks forward this year...Crumbers earlier in the year for mine would be T.Boglis(Mont) + J.Weatherald(Eltham).M.Favrin(Heid),hard to beat for continued week in,week out crumbs and goal sense... #Any thoughts on Comp medal for your own sides or teams you have viewed this season???

watched mont v northcote in the twilight game, the ground is a health hazard and the lights are sh!thouse, 7 light bulbs burnt out in the first half. you could not see the players let alone the ball, I was surprised northcote come out at after half time.

watched mont v northcote in the twilight game, the ground is a health hazard and the lights are sh!thouse, 7 light bulbs burnt out in the first half. you could not see the players let alone the ball, I was surprised northcote come out at after half time.

Yeah! ,,, and ... who won?

After the boys smashed the Bulls. Ya gotta be joking. Can't wait to see what the boys do to Mont after the press release. Some interesting comments today.

Christ... you are a tosser

Are you telling me now the berg players are fired up because of what Mont have had in a local paper...

You live in a bubble ....you speak sh1t...

See ya next week:thumbsu:

Christ... you are a tosser

Are you telling me now the berg players are fired up because of what Mont have had in a local paper...

You live in a bubble ....you speak sh1t...

See ya next week:thumbsu:

Kenoath. Never let the truth get in the way of a good yarn mate. Can't wait to see what ya got. Surely its gotta be more than being perceived victims.

Been an interesting week for some clubs, especially Montmorency.
We all know, or should know, that the NFL Official referred to is only at the League to feather his nest and further his higher expectations. and by getting some publicity he hopes he does. But then when the higher authorities view any job application I'm not sure how his efforts at the NFL will stack up against him having been sacked by Collingwood when he was a video operator!
Anyhow, on to today's matches with two very important ones.
First up Bundoora need to really show that they are a grand final contender by beating Heidelberg, who are aiming for the new northern suburbs consecutive win record previously held by Reservoir of all clubs. Heidelberg to win and claim the record with Bundoora's double chance aspirations in tatters.
Next up the high flying Eltham will be looking to claim another scalp, this time Lalor who appear to be out of the finals race and nothing to play for. The Eltham boys to just get across the line.
I don't see North Heidelberg letting Greensborough get the better of them, especially as a top four spot could be theirs come 5pm tonight. And don't forget North have given Greensborough some terribel hidings at Shelley Street in recent seasons.
Not much interest in the West Preston vs Thomastown match apart from the fact that it is one of the few remaining opportunities for Thomastown to get a win before heading back to Division 2. West Preston to prevail.
The final match is the pivotal one between Montmorency and Northcote Park. Big stakes for both teams and with Montmorency playing better football at this stage of the season they shoudl win and grab sole possession of second spot and consign Northcote Park to a spot outside the top four.
be warned people here comes the boys from shelly st only side that can threaten heidelberg this year just turning back the clock a couple of years ago the sleeping giant is about to awaken

god u beat a team who had about 8 of its best players out and have the umpires on your side all day when a bloke get a yellow card for a chop of the arms in a marking contest it is a joke plz to only beat a half decent lalor side by 5 points i wouldnt be to happy with that

god u beat a team who had about 8 of its best players out and have the umpires on your side all day when a bloke get a yellow card for a chop of the arms in a marking contest it is a joke plz to only beat a half decent lalor side by 5 points i wouldnt be to happy with that

Some people are humble in defeat and some are not. But irrespective you still ****ing lost, meaning you are the LOSERS !

Hey, and to stooge01 - Thanks mate, Your stupidity probably helped us to win the game. :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm happy, :):) you sound like a ****in sook with your post,:thumbsdown: maybe you should check as to why he was sent off.

And with the brilliant youth you have in your U19a and 2nds you will be a force in the future....oh..... wait.:D:D

pull up you fat f*$K played 7 from the magoos.Your lucky thomastown are in div1 this year.Worst bundoora side to hit the park for a long time,don;t get to excited leapin:)

F***ING SOOKS

Bulls are hacks!

Allegation doing the rounds involving young members of a high profile div 1 club. If correct, will be the most disgraceful, cowardly dogs act the league has experienced in any of it`s guises!! Not to mention, seriously criminal.

Allegation doing the rounds involving young members of a high profile div 1 club. If correct, will be the most disgraceful, cowardly dogs act the league has experienced in any of it`s guises!! Not to mention, seriously criminal.

Is it that a finals contender may lose a ruckman who will be going away to work for the government for a couple of years. I wonder who will supply them with their 'Inspiration' :)p) now.

Lalor Football Club - sweet club. no under 19s, terrible juniors, disgusting twos and lance whitnall is aging and gaining weight. he wont be around for much longer and when his gone thats 5-10 goals a game you wont get. goodluck being a mediorce div 2 team. CYA

I think you may find the player in question had a few choice words to say to the umpire after he paid the free kick.

Don't leave us high and dry Brutal, what is the allegation? No need for names but do tell us the allegation doing the rounds!

Lalor Football Club - sweet club. no under 19s, terrible juniors, disgusting twos and lance whitnall is aging and gaining weight. he wont be around for much longer and when his gone thats 5-10 goals a game you wont get. goodluck being a mediorce div 2 team. CYA

Hey tosser,you're back on here again making ridiculous comments.Even though we don't have 19's this season we have already put plans in place and i can guarantee you that we will field under 19's next season and beyond.I'm the first to admit that we have a problem with our depth and when we have a few out it really drains the resources meaning the 2nd's battle.Your statement about us being a mediocre div 2 team is just stupidity.If not for some very contentious umpiring decisions in the previous 2 games we would be sitting one game out of the four with 3 very winnable games remaining.that's along way from div 2 pal.

Enough of this cryptic crap:rolleyes:. Who is the club and what is the "cowardly dogs act" you state?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back