Northern Football League Division 1 - Part llll

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Riverrat.. or Boof

Ins and Outs for tomorrow please??

Hey Boof.
Where on that wonderful website of your club can I find the premiership players from past seasons. A friend and I have been having a discussion about premiership players over the years and I wanted to check on some players records. Or is that some important information that is missing?

Hey Boof.
Where on that wonderful website of your club can I find the premiership players from past seasons. A friend and I have been having a discussion about premiership players over the years and I wanted to check on some players records. Or is that some important information that is missing?

Certain information for certain people only spy old son :p

I'm with J&B River. Ins and Outs if poss? Perhaps you may want to show a bit of ticker and go first J&B. Besides, ladies before gentlemen.

All the best to you and yours tomorrow J&B.

I'm with J&B River. Ins and Outs if poss? Perhaps you may want to show a bit of ticker and go first J&B. Besides, ladies before gentlemen.

Heid - In - Rat
- Out - Boof

Mont - Fitness test J&B - which he can't possibly pass. Not fit! :D

Originally Posted by simmsroadspy
Hey Boof.

So Mr Boof, in actual fact you have no @#&%* idea !
Which means that the touted best club website in the northern suburbs is no better than the rest !
I would have thought that a proud club like yours would have wanted to tell the world who all your premiership players are/were or is there some deeper reason - maybe a little embarrassed about all the outside help in winning all the premierships across the years ?

... maybe a little embarrassed about all the outside help in winning all the premierships across the years ?

The boys are playing Mont today. At this point in time that's what really matters. Anything else is peripheral. But then again it may be in your approach. It is only a click of a button and you have access to all the information you need about the HFC.

The boys are playing Mont today. At this point in time that's what really matters. Anything else is peripheral. But then again it may be in your approach. It is only a click of a button and you have access to all the information you need about the HFC.

Well Mr. Boof, you obviously think you can baffle all of us with some cryptic comments re your alleged super informative website. No doubt you THINK you are operating on a different level than everyone else! One that is certainly lower than everyone else. To put it in plain english, where on the HFC website does it list the PLAYERS that have played in senior premierships and not just a list of the years. Others are just as mystified in trying to find this information as I am. All we are looking to do is settle some banter amongst ourselves. But as stated earlier, maybe the website isn't as good and informative as you and others seem to keep telling us.
And about today's match. Two good ins and one not so good in for Heidelberg at the expense of the very unlucky Seiter and Boyle. As for Montmorency, well it probably doesn't matter who they bring in unless they add more than they lose! Montmorency will no doubt be still shell-shocked from the defeat a couple of weeks ago and no matter what the weather or conditions I think Heidelberg will win by 75 points.

The crystal ball indicates Bulls may very well give Mont a shake. You may be spot-on there River. Bulls could be the smokey.
Alternatively Heidelberg may bore us all to death & there will be no one left to care. At least it was funny when the Heidelberg time keeper person nearly had apoplexy when he thought McGough had come back on 15 seconds early and even took up the issue with the umpires at quarter time. What a w***er.

Alternatively Heidelberg may bore us all to death & there will be no one left to care. At least it was funny when the Heidelberg time keeper person nearly had apoplexy when he thought McGough had come back on 15 seconds early and even took up the issue with the umpires at quarter time. What a w***er.

today was boring.. next week will be great.. the week after boring.

Exactly right. the sad thing is that last bit was obvious at the start of the season. Divy 1 is so boring at the moment. Can't see much even changing in a years time.

That was a disgrace today. No wonder people think the comp is boring. Mont kick 3 goals in the first 10 minutes then the Mont coaching staff throw just about everyone behind the ball. What on earth were they thinking? Did they not learn their lesson from 50 weeks before? Surely one on one footy would have been a better tactic, at least given them some credibility AND accountablity. Too much Heidelberg shite directed towards McGough too.

That was a disgrace today. No wonder people think the comp is boring. Mont kick 3 goals in the first 10 minutes then the Mont coaching staff throw just about everyone behind the ball. What on earth were they thinking? Did they not learn their lesson from 50 weeks before? Surely one on one footy would have been a better tactic, at least given them some credibility AND accountablity. Too much Heidelberg shite directed towards McGough too.
Couldn't agree more, the Mont coaching leaves a lot to be desired. But the Heidleberg concentration on McGough was stupid. And what about Heidelbergs No 19, barely got a run himself but stood there & mouthed off at McGough from the safety of the interchange bench most of the game. What position do you call that?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Couldn't agree more, the Mont coaching leaves a lot to be desired. But the Heidleberg concentration on McGough was stupid. And what about Heidelbergs No 19, barely got a run himself but stood there & mouthed off at McGough from the safety of the interchange bench most of the game. What position do you call that?

It's called having a crack, something that a few of the mont machine players need to look into. I thought they exposed us briefly in the opening term but once again the Achilles heel in Bryan Cole demonstrated his incompetence. It's a bit embarrassing when Heidelberg's best player is referred to as "number 8". How this man can be reappointed year after year is dumbfounding. But anyway Mont should account for the Bulls next week and if they can sack the coaching staff before the big one then they may be half a chance.

I don't know about you people but I felt as though there was a sense of inevitability at yesterday's game, as there has been with every heidelberg game for the last 5 or 6 years. is it a good thing? well I guess that depends on who you follow...

When they played 1 on1 they lost by 99 points why not try something different

i personally think the mont coach alone cost them last years grand final. he put bomber keenan behind the ball in last quater and then mont got r*ped in the middle so therefor it didnt matter if he put 5 extra blokes back there. and did the same today. Mont will never beat heidelberg if they dont ...ah who am i kidding. Mont will never beat heidelberg period.

i personally think the mont coach alone cost them last years grand final. he put bomber keenan behind the ball in last quater and then mont got r*ped in the middle so therefor it didnt matter if he put 5 extra blokes back there. and did the same today. Mont will never beat heidelberg if they dont ...ah who am i kidding. Mont will never beat heidelberg period.
Im pretty sure they were the last team to do so!

Originally Posted by Whatdowesing

It's called having a crack, something that a few of the mont machine players need to look into. I thought they exposed us briefly in the opening term but once again the Achilles heel in Bryan Cole demonstrated his incompetence. It's a bit embarrassing when Heidelberg's best player is referred to as "number 8". How this man can be reappointed year after year is dumbfounding. But anyway Mont should account for the Bulls next week and if they can sack the coaching staff before the big one then they may be half a chance.

Come on RiverRat, we all know that Old King Cole doesn't get paid for the gig and as a reward for him sitting up on that throne on the far wing he also tips in some mula to the Monty nest to keep any uprising in check!
Next Saturday, a matchup of two teams coached by people still using the 70s playbooks ........

Originally Posted by Whatdowesing

Come on RiverRat, we all know that Old King Cole doesn't get paid for the gig and as a reward for him sitting up on that throne on the far wing he also tips in some mula to the Monty nest to keep any uprising in check!
Next Saturday, a matchup of two teams coached by people still using the 70s playbooks ........

Spot on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back