Northern Football League Division 1 - Part llll

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This smells of 2005, north had all 3 sides in the granny, lost the 19, and 2's which they where 50/50 chances to win and won the granny in which they were given no chance. Just hoping for a good game of footy on saturday.

This smells of 2005, north had all 3 sides in the granny, lost the 19, and 2's which they where 50/50 chances to win and won the granny in which they were given no chance. Just hoping for a good game of footy on saturday.
Whilst all the old footy cliches apply one would expect the Tigers to get the cigar this week.

An interesting aside though with two white hot favourites going down in country football - Wonthaggi Power in Gippsland (whom the other sides voted out of the league next year as they were considered to be too strong) lost the G/F on the weekend as did Tarrawingee in the Ovens & King (coached by the Heidelberg Nolans' cousin) who were aiming for 40 straight victories.

Grassy Knoll, conspiracy theories - I think it must be September !!

Bad luck to Mont, but a great season in the end.

From what I saw both teams played OK in the first half. The Bulls rest gave them the running edge in the end. Mont seemed sluggish and needed a week off themselves.

Hope the Bulls win, but good luck getting within 10 goals of Heidelberg... at half time.

Bad luck to Mont, but a great season in the end.

From what I saw both teams played OK in the first half. The Bulls rest gave them the running edge in the end. Mont seemed sluggish and needed a week off themselves.

Hope the Bulls win, but good luck getting within 10 goals of Heidelberg... at half time.

What a game a game i thought we were never going to lose and now you know what confidence is a funny thing just maybe on our day we can suprise. I'd say its not our best side in the last 6 years to make it but that never worked for us and with noone expecting us to be even competetive WHO KNOWS!!
Great to see budgey back to his best where he lead from the front and showed he is great leader for us, which got me thinking who are the best leaders in the league and why is it so? (i know its off track but interesting all the same)
GO BULLS:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

the bulls have no chance at all,
no body can match heidelberg
heidelberg bye 6 goals
I agree heidelberg will win comfortably. But what a performance by bundoora with the amount of injuries at the club to have 3 teams playing on the day. hopefully they can at least win one for the day, but it will be a tough effort. Great year regardless of the results

the bulls have no chance at all,
no body can match heidelberg
heidelberg bye 6 goals
Being from the dinosaur era I recall 1990 when the roles were reversed and the Bulls were hot favourites. A combination of Bunnies poor kicking (M Galea ??), lack of hard ball gets (D Herbert) and "Daicos" goals from M Muscat saw the silverware go to Heidelberg.

Reverse deja vu or should the NFL simply courier the cup to Warringal Park Saturday morning ??

barring massive injuries during the game and/or a complete underestimation of bundoora and lack of respect then and only then would bundoora be a chance. I have gained respect for bundoora over this final series, they will give everything to the end but will ultimately come up short.

i remember sitting next to the away coaches box when bundoora was being destroyed in the last game detoli coached, boy would he have had nightmares about heidelberg. bundoora has deserved one flag this decade.

barring massive injuries during the game and/or a complete underestimation of bundoora and lack of respect then and only then would bundoora be a chance. I have gained respect for bundoora over this final series, they will give everything to the end but will ultimately come up short.

i remember sitting next to the away coaches box when bundoora was being destroyed in the last game detoli coached, boy would he have had nightmares about heidelberg. bundoora has deserved one flag this decade.
The game he lost at Epping was the best chance they had and he didn't pick Matty Brown who got best on in the twos picking up twelve possy's in the last Q and kicking four for the game.

I agree heidelberg will win comfortably. But what a performance by bundoora with the amount of injuries at the club to have 3 teams playing on the day. hopefully they can at least win one for the day, but it will be a tough effort. Great year regardless of the results
thats true , very good effort, heidelberg will hurt bundoora with toughnes mental and physical.
they also have the best player in the comp
justin murphy controlls games like he is playen on an xbox :thumbsu:

was anyone else listening to SEN on Tuesday around lunchtime when someone rang in claiming to be trevor barrett saying he'd just signed up russell robertson to be the heidelberg captain-coach next year... gave me a laugh.

was anyone else listening to SEN on Tuesday around lunchtime when someone rang in claiming to be trevor barrett saying he'd just signed up russell robertson to be the heidelberg captain-coach next year... gave me a laugh.

LOL.........I heard about this. I think it was a young player from the area who is a SAUUUUUUUUUCE.

As a Mont person I am fully aware of our premiership drought - so am not having a go here - but I think, if I have my stats correct, the Bulls might have been runners up in the following years:

1990, 1993, 1997, 1998, 2001, then 2004, 2006, 2007 and …. here's hoping they turn it around 2009 … but its going to be very hard.

Anyway speaking of H'Berg - they have been very quiet around here... what's the bet the likes of Boof et all won't be quiet next week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

As a Mont person I am fully aware of our premiership drought - so am not having a go here - but I think, if I have my stats correct, the Bulls might have been runners up in the following years:

1990, 1993, 1997, 1998, 2001, then 2004, 2006, 2007 and …. here's hoping they turn it around 2009 … but its going to be very hard.

Anyway speaking of H'Berg - they have been very quiet around here... what's the bet the likes of Boof et all won't be quiet next week.

What's there to say? Heidelberg looking for their fourth flag in a row going in as obvious underdogs. When I look back a bit of luck fell our way in a couple of those Grand Finals so we haven't been all that dominate. It could have quite easily been 1 or 2 from 5.

Lance, Torres, FIG, what ever u want to be called i received a text from someone saying they had heard it on SEN. Later found out that night it was a bloke from Bundy who rang up and started the rumour. quite funny!

What's there to say? Heidelberg looking for their fourth flag in a row going in as obvious underdogs. When I look back a bit of luck fell our way in a couple of those Grand Finals so we haven't been all that dominate. It could have quite easily been 1 or 2 from 5.

Having nothing to say has never stopped Boof posting in the past

yes, yes clearly underdogs

Lance, Torres, FIG, what ever u want to be called i received a text from someone saying they had heard it on SEN. Later found out that night it was a bloke from Bundy who rang up and started the rumour. quite funny!

Thanks CG......I hope you kick 6 this week.

hey riverrat very funny the bergers underdogs u have been talking 2 snakebite again my tips 4 saturday u19 bundoora ressies bundoora and seniors bundoora

Heidelberg will be underdogs for sure

They only won everygame.
1 team scored 100 points or more against them
Finished with a percentage of 258% I think......

Yeah heard that, then Mark Doran said about five minutes later that it was a hoax and that SEN had passed the prank callers number onto the real Heidelberg President cos the prankster didnt turn the ID off on his phone when he called SEN!

That idiot Doran was spewing, LOL.

I'm tipping the NFL will be lucky to cover the the cost of the gate keepers with the crowd they pull for the main game Saturday :eek: go berg:thumbsdown:go get ......

Couldn't agree more... foregone conclusion and I think supporters are over the dominance. It's now a case of who wins the runners up cup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back