Northern Football League Division 1 - Part V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the Heidelberg Faithful...Boof,Riverrat and so on.

Could I get your opinions on now Panther coach Craig Hayes as a player? Alot of us are pups and never saw him in his peak but apparentley went alright.Could you paint a picture.

Cheers.

Hey RiverRat,
How's Gav handling it down there??
Any new ideas??

His methods have certainly created a breath of fresh air amongst the playing group. Gav is a lot more "hands on" in his approach compared to Plunkett and pretty much tells it like it is. I've noticed he can be quite critical of individual players and doesn't cop any shit hence the nickname "bagger". I'll be interested to see how he goes this week with a decent side at his disposal unlike the Tassie game.

His methods have certainly created a breath of fresh air amongst the playing group. Gav is a lot more "hands on" in his approach compared to Plunkett and pretty much tells it like it is. I've noticed he can be quite critical of individual players and doesn't cop any shit hence the nickname "bagger". I'll be interested to see how he goes this week with a decent side at his disposal unlike the Tassie game.

Hows that go with some of the over inflated egos down there

how was the Heid v Mansfield game? how did Doeven from Mansfield go ?

Bergers down at half time but won pretty comfortably in the end by 15 goals. Some good signs with recruits Caddy, Logie & Chapman all firing. Next week will be the test though

Bergers down at half time but won pretty comfortably in the end by 15 goals. Some good signs with recruits Caddy, Logie & Chapman all firing. Next week will be the test though

As Stude asked, did you notice Big Doeven in the ruck for Mansfield?

Can anyone shed some light on the North Heidelberg practice match one weekend.

Had some mates in Yarrawonga for a weekend of fishing.

Massive brawls in the pub on Saturday night. North V locals. Police called pepper spray everywhere. I heard arrests were made. Plenty of cheap shots.

seconds drew with a goal coming from mulwala just before the siren, ones won with a goal just before the siren. I dont know much about mulwala or where they finished last year so hard to judge the performance. I do know it was scorcthin tho. dont know much about a brawl as i left after the seniors game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Massive brawls in the pub on Saturday night. North V locals. Police called pepper spray everywhere. I heard arrests were made. Plenty of cheap shots.
u herd wrong no arrest no pepper spray except what was on my steak

There are more ex North people retired up Yarrawonga that they are the locals.

There are more ex North people retired up Yarrawonga that they are the locals.

Therefore, North players are punching up with North blokes....sounds familiar doesn't it? Don't hide the facts shag, there was awful problems up there Saturday evening regardless of what North want everyone to hear

yeah macleod r flying at the minute winning as much as they can now , because when
the real stuff starts well we all no they dont stand a chance............

yeah macleod r flying at the minute winning as much as they can now , because when
the real stuff starts well we all no they dont stand a chance............

I think you will find most plundits on here have Greensborough as
their nomimal favourites for relegation this year.

Macleod will win a few games this year and will suprise a few top 4 teams.

I think you will find most plundits on here have Greensborough as
their nomimal favourites for relegation this year.

Macleod will win a few games this year and will suprise a few top 4 teams.
How r they going to surprise the top 4 sides? heidelberg, bundoora, northcote and mont will all smack macleod, as will north because the young undersized kids will shit themselves, they will beat greensy twice, but apart from that, they may win 1 or 2 more if a team has an off day

How r they going to surprise the top 4 sides? heidelberg, bundoora, northcote and mont will all smack macleod, as will north because the young undersized kids will shit themselves, they will beat greensy twice, but apart from that, they may win 1 or 2 more if a team has an off day

I think you answered your own question.

Serious question Lion - when was the last time you actually saw
Macleod play ? Just curious

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back