Northern Football League Division 1 - Part V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
great to see heidelberg choke at the big dance again maybe next year they can spend $800,000 instead of $400,000 to win a flag in local footy what a bunch of losers :thumbsu:
well said chief but there was no need to put your i.q after your name.to west preston and vinnie well done and too good on the day.to our blokes who choked in 2004, 2006, 2007, 2008 and 2009, tsk tsk tsk.what can we say that already hasnt been by all at the tiges.well done lads and next year is only 6 months away.
bundoora must be now wondering what might have been.and i dont mean the timekeepers but why why why did vinnie go.oh well we are all even until round 1 next year. www.heidelbergfc.com.au.

Well done to the Roosters on a monumental victory. A good club run by good people and the best team won on the day. Had us covered in all areas pretty much but the Tiger lives to fight another day. Shattered to have dropped our first game to them in 7 years, particularly in a Grand Final but sh*t happens. Looking back 5 out of 7 was not a bad effort in the grand scheme of things and if anyone was going to knock us off I'm glad it was West Preston. Well done to Vinnie also, just reward for a bloke who should have won one with the Bulls. Over and out
Thanks river rat much appreciated, it was clear that i had all the moves on the day.
Prob helps that we had prob the fittest team in the competition as well. to all the players that left west preston bad luck there is always next year

big rumour down macleod, with a.benett b.cottier j.benett m.crompton k.ewert and s.kelly have not signed yet! And not looking like signing! Anyone confirm? some big losses for the club!

big rumour down macleod, with a.benett b.cottier j.benett m.crompton k.ewert and s.kelly have not signed yet! And not looking like signing! Anyone confirm? some big losses for the club!

All spent time in the two's and probably didn't have the best years. Tipping they wouldn't want to lose Ewart or Kelly but the rest could probably move on. Probably don't want to lose Andy Bennett either but he's very high maintenence!

i actually just received a phone call from a friend who has very close ties to the nth. heidelberg footy club, who reckons that they are in the same boat at eltham was a couple years ago and they are in a massive debt at the moment, and after a crisis meeting with a few head honchos from the club, could be forced to pulling the pin on the 2011 season which would be pretty sad. if this was to be true what would this mean? would lower plenty come up or would it go back to the top 4 again? has anything like this happened before?

i actually just received a phone call from a friend who has very close ties to the nth. heidelberg footy club, who reckons that they are in the same boat at eltham was a couple years ago and they are in a massive debt at the moment, and after a crisis meeting with a few head honchos from the club, could be forced to pulling the pin on the 2011 season which would be pretty sad. if this was to be true what would this mean? would lower plenty come up or would it go back to the top 4 again? has anything like this happened before?

Hahahahahaha - Where the fu*k do you come up with this stuff???????

Considering I am the treasurer of the club this is news to me! We will be there in 2011 and hopefully giving it a shake as we have done the past 50yrs!

Why don't people on here try and be a little more positive and pump the competition up instead of talking absoulte tripe all the time!

Hahahahahaha - Where the fu*k do you come up with this stuff???????

Considering I am the treasurer of the club this is news to me! We will be there in 2011 and hopefully giving it a shake as we have done the past 50yrs!

Why don't people on here try and be a little more positive and pump the competition up instead of talking absoulte tripe all the time!

calm down mate. just postin wat i heard and wondering if anyone else had heard the same rumour? obviously a load of shit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

not sure if it has already been said as i havent been on for a while. but i have heard from a couple of people that jarrod king is headed to lalor due to family ties...anyone else heard this?

Don't think he will be crossing Plenty Road but more likely to be going over the hill and down the dale to De Winton where he wanted to end up this season - especially if your rumor about money wrories at the Kennel are anywhere near true.

Don't think he will be crossing Plenty Road but more likely to be going over the hill and down the dale to De Winton where he wanted to end up this season - especially if your rumor about money wrories at the Kennel are anywhere near true.

Considering we have been written off for next year already I guess we may as well announce the signing of Shane Harvey for season 2011.

Shane returns after kicking 100 goals with Barooga this season and will no doubt be the best player running around in the NFL next year.

Hopefully a few more returning home but we will just have to wait and see!

C.Cloke, G.Moorcroft to the bulls. that is all
dont know why anyone would want moorcroft he's old, and from wat i heard from the riddle league (worst league in vic) is that he goes around giving cheapees to every player that touches him....like to see him do that to some of the bigger boys in divvy 1.

All spent time in the two's and probably didn't have the best years. Tipping they wouldn't want to lose Ewart or Kelly but the rest could probably move on. Probably don't want to lose Andy Bennett either but he's very high maintenence!
true he is a good player....but would any other club want him???
cant see him going to whittlesea after a few touch ups from last years games with the eagles...but would be a very good sign to any club looking for cheap free kicks

All rumor and innuendo as he will be wearing a navy blue jumper for the high street boys next season.

Word around the job sites is that a Adam Heuskus ex lion and sydney swan will be Assistant Coach of the Macleod football club next season... any1 else heard this?

write these down as gospel.

J .King to Epping- done & dusted.
S.Harvey back to Nth H/Berg -got his 50-60k from Barooga & Nth got their 10k in return (perhaps fridge could explain the money transaction)
Moorcroft talking to Bundy along with Cloke (if he dont get picked up by AFL )
Ayers & Holland to H/berg with perhaps Holland to replace (I've been chasing a flag all over Australia, Crossica) maybe Stewart as well with Jones???

On a brighter note... The league are in discussion with AFL and Cricket Victoria to help redevelop Barling Reserve with the following perhaps taking up residence in the near future.

Northern Football League,Northern Umpires,Diamond Valley Cricket Association (perhaps a change of name /amalgamation) and I believe a few others, (I have heard a soccer club).

A board of management to run the venue and maybe play match of the round their also.

Your thoughts on any of the above anyone... don't be shy to add or quell any or all rumours posted here.

write these down as gospel.

J .King to Epping- done & dusted.
S.Harvey back to Nth H/Berg -got his 50-60k from Barooga & Nth got their 10k in return (perhaps fridge could explain the money transaction)
Moorcroft talking to Bundy along with Cloke

Have also heard a couple of x essendon players have met with bundy

can tell u now andy bennett has a year left in hes contract if that means anything, steve kelly signed the other day along with cathol coor and a hand full of others, not to mch of a big rumor you had dinozzo......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back