Northern Football League Division 2 - CLOSED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Northern Football League Division 2

I think everyone needs to take a chill pill and by that I mean everyone....including some of my own Macleod people.
I agree that we should be talking football only in this forum and I welcome everyone's opinion (yes, even yours GHOST). I can certainly vouch for the fact that you get around to a number of clubs, though your allegiance to Thomastown can't be denied.
Perhaps some people's thoughts are a bit "out there" at times but that's the beauty of a public forum.
Now, let's get back to talking footy..Is it too early in the week for predictions?
What are people's tips for the round and by how far will Puffa win the "Dash for Cash"?
As another topic for debate...who are some of the players in line for the Queen's Birthday rep game?? Is that still proceeding for Divvy 2?

I think everyone needs to take a chill pill and by that I mean everyone....including some of my own Macleod people.
I agree that we should be talking football only in this forum and I welcome everyone's opinion (yes, even yours GHOST). I can certainly vouch for the fact that you get around to a number of clubs, though your allegiance to Thomastown can't be denied.
Perhaps some people's thoughts are a bit "out there" at times but that's the beauty of a public forum.
Now, let's get back to talking footy..Is it too early in the week for predictions?
What are people's tips for the round and by how far will Puffa win the "Dash for Cash"?
As another topic for debate...who are some of the players in line for the Queen's Birthday rep game?? Is that still proceeding for Divvy 2?

Brad Hockey would have to be captain, best on 3 out of 4 games and Parkside's best in the other. Big Jack Friel going great guns too

I've been following this match race sprint news for a couple of weeks now and I'm sorry to put a dampener on things lads but i have been informed that Thomastown's coach is up for ankle re-construction and would have difficulty beating my one year old at present.

Brad Hockey would have to be captain, best on 3 out of 4 games and Parkside's best in the other. Big Jack Friel going great guns too
calafiore and abela from thomo are certanties. outstanding early season form, what do you reckon ghost, you should know!!!!

Bangers Ross should be in contention too. What comp are we playing and where?
essendon districs on queens bday weekend at cramer st. div 2 at 12pm div 1 at 2pm. Any other certs from other clubs. tennant been bog few times for morang in the ruck...dmac might get pipped..

tennant is a shoe in for the side, dominated most of the games, also daniel coghill down back been in the best every week and that should be it from morang

tennant is a shoe in for the side, dominated most of the games, also daniel coghill down back been in the best every week and that should be it from morang
No Shane Bamford aka The Wall??:confused::eek:

He must be the first one picked!!

He is the best rebounding/shut down/all round defender i've seen. Very quick and agile. Fittest man going around.
He has told me his pb for a 3km road run is a little under 5 minutes and that was when he was carryin Benny Bobcat over his shoulders after he knocked himself out down at the old morang pub one dark friday night.. He is the ultimate athlete

He rarely if ever drops a mark, courage is unmeasureable, decision making is second to none and skills well hey lets just say near perfection:thumbsu:
The only thing that stops him from being one of the greats(if not the greatest) is his concentration...
One wiff of the food from the canteen and he is off without a trace...:thumbsdown:

CLEOD 9: Thanks for the vote of confidence. You of all people should know that I get around to a few different clubs wherever possible.
To weigh in on this representative debate, you would have to include Shaw (despite a slow start to the year) and Crompton from your side.
GURUSINGHA: An ankle injury to Dean Sinclair, that would certainly prevent this so called "dash for cash" from going ahead. Perhaps Sinclair will surprise and still race. How is Puffa??? Is he fit?
JUDDS: Agree with your selections but also believe Holmes and Hojak would come into contention.

Why are the tribunal results not published. Last week they were not updated AT ALL on the website. It's now Thursday and still nothing from this week.

They also do not appear in the record.

The website in general is fairly poor.

CLEOD 9: Thanks for the vote of confidence. You of all people should know that I get around to a few different clubs wherever possible.
To weigh in on this representative debate, you would have to include Shaw (despite a slow start to the year) and Crompton from your side.
GURUSINGHA: An ankle injury to Dean Sinclair, that would certainly prevent this so called "dash for cash" from going ahead. Perhaps Sinclair will surprise and still race. How is Puffa??? Is he fit?
JUDDS: Agree with your selections but also believe Holmes and Hojak would come into contention.

Not to sure about these 2, holmes has been going along nicely but not outstanding compared to his usual lofty standards, and hojok got knnocked out against lower and then had a dozen kicked on him by powell on anzac day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

billy barden form lower has played a massive first 4 games nearly best in all of them has to be i for sure and this has carried over from some awesome form last year

billy barden form lower has played a massive first 4 games nearly best in all of them has to be i for sure and this has carried over from some awesome form last year

totally agree junkyarddogg im a little biased to him because im a team mate but his ability to take a pluck around the ground and secure a plough around melbournes night scene should see him get a guernsey, in all seriousness but he is a genuine utility you can play him anywhere and the form hes been in you cant go past him

Why are the tribunal results not published. Last week they were not updated AT ALL on the website. It's now Thursday and still nothing from this week.

They also do not appear in the record.

The website in general is fairly poor.
The website is 200% better than the Floyd era .Who really cares about tribunal results unless your own club is involved ,in which case you can readily find out.Why clutter the vastly improved Record with negatives such as tribunal reports

I can't help but notice that B.Cottier has been 'overlooked'.
If it was picked today, he would be the 1st chosen from Macleod based on
current form, then probably J.Bennett.

PLOW KING: Funny you mention Lower as I managed to watch most of your training last night (from the comforts of my car - certainly was a cold one).
I must admit Jarrod Hart conducted a fairly intensive training session for a Thursday night. Are your Thursday's normally that intense? A fair bit of long ball drills involving some running...good to see. Great numbers on track too. Certainly can't dismiss Lower as a threat this season.
Now for my tips this round:
* Epping by 30
* Heidelberg West by 15
* Hurstbridge by 20
* Lower by 40
* Watsonia by 10
* Macleod by 3
* Whittlesea by 40

And........Dean Sinclair by 7 metres in the great race

Only if Parkside don't make it;)

Devlish1, how do you think parkside will go against epping this week? Have had a good start to the season and epping aren't doing to well.

Your 2's have been getting flogged but had a win last week, did you get some players back or is panton hill really that bad??

Devlish1, how do you think parkside will go against epping this week? Have had a good start to the season and epping aren't doing to well.

Your 2's have been getting flogged but had a win last week, did you get some players back or is panton hill really that bad??

Hoping to go well. Got a pretty good side in.
2's got a few back but PH weren't gr8

PLOW KING: Funny you mention Lower as I managed to watch most of your training last night (from the comforts of my car - certainly was a cold one).
I must admit Jarrod Hart conducted a fairly intensive training session for a Thursday night. Are your Thursday's normally that intense? A fair bit of long ball drills involving some running...good to see. Great numbers on track too. Certainly can't dismiss Lower as a threat this season.
Now for my tips this round:
* Epping by 30
* Heidelberg West by 15
* Hurstbridge by 20
* Lower by 40
* Watsonia by 10
* Macleod by 3
* Whittlesea by 40

And........Dean Sinclair by 7 metres in the great race

Last night was the usual Thursday night, to a lot of blokes dislike the running is a regular occurence on thursday but the proof is in the pudding as we have come home strong (in the 4th quarter) of each game this year. It has only resulted in one win thus far but good to know where always in the game. Conversly we need to make sure where not behind the 8 ball at the start of the last 1/4 each week.

Go Bears!!!

Tips for what it's worth :
Parkside over Epping by 28 points
H.West and P.Hill Draw
Mernda by 17 points over H'Bridge
Lower by 86 points over S.Morang
Watsonia over Ressa by 38 points
Thomastown over MacL by 21 points
W'Sea over Fitz stars by 103 points.

I'd give my ressies and U/19 tips, but do not have enough time.
Enjoy the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back