Northern Football League Division 2 - CLOSED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Northern Football League Division 2

would like to say that yesterday was one of the most emotional days in football that i have witnessed in 28 years of playin and watchin football to those that witnessed terry patterson walk onto the lower plenty football ground to a guard of honour and toss the coin bought a tear to most involed in terrys life. terry is one of the most respected blokes that i no and would like to thank terry for being in my life for the last 9 years and whish him all the best in his remaining time he has to go in life. i aint be involved at lower for 4 years now but would like to thank the club for the day it put together for terry and for the people that showed up to pass on there regards to terry and to pantan hill for there support of the day.

would like to say that yesterday was one of the most emotional days in football that i have witnessed in 28 years of playin and watchin football to those that witnessed terry patterson walk onto the lower plenty football ground to a guard of honour and toss the coin bought a tear to most involed in terrys life. terry is one of the most respected blokes that i no and would like to thank terry for being in my life for the last 9 years and whish him all the best in his remaining time he has to go in life. i aint be involved at lower for 4 years now but would like to thank the club for the day it put together for terry and for the people that showed up to pass on there regards to terry and to pantan hill for there support of the day.

Well said mate,

I have been involved at Lower since 96, it was fitting that it was community football weekend because no one has done more for Lower Plenty Football Club in my time and I dare say previously than Terry Paterson. It was a fantastic way to pay tribute to a great man who has influenced and inspired many in there time at Lower, his courage and spirit was on show for all to see yesterday and all those who attended (and there were plenty) would have walked away acknowleding that it was one of the most emotional times that life let alone sport has seen.

To the Lower Plenty Football Club, it`s players and supporters did Terry a tremendous honour yesterday which will stay in our thoughts forever.

To the Panton Hill Football Club, you are a great club which showed tremendous respect and compassion yesterday which will also not be forgotten.

And to Terry Paterson, thanks for reminding me and everyone else why local sport is so important to be part of. I have not known anyone with more courage nor spirit in life in my memory. I know you will continue to fight the greatest of fights right till the final siren, and as a football club we will do for you as you have done for us. Stand right beside you!

Cheers all.

totally agree silvergun, very emotional day for all involved at lower, that win was for terry, before and after the game i dont think there was a dry eye in the rooms, terry is a great bloke and it was a great honour to pull on the lower jumper yesterday knowing what it means to terry.

a few of the boys said mernda v epping was a good, congrats to mernda and patty.

also guy booker had 57 possies today in a very one sided affair.great effort by the fossil.

congrats to heildelberg west for fielding 2 teams today as some players played in both games. good effort boys.

6-0. perfect start, on to next week, get a few back and hopefully continue the winning way.

friday night get down and see the only undeafeted teams in the 19's playing underlights. WHITTLESEA VS MERNDA. byo food though as roys usually eats all the pies!!!!:p:D:thumbsu::eek:;)
Well done boys from the base of the hill. Didnt get to see the game this week {working}:thumbsdown:good game to miss i think alittle one sided,
6-0 a great start, 2nds playing well too might be a big month and the end of the season .Might try a find the old queen album could be a song on there i could use lol:D

a few of the boys said mernda v epping was a good, congrats to mernda and patty.

also guy booker had 57 possies today in a very one sided affair.great effort by the fossil.

congrats to heildelberg west for fielding 2 teams today as some players played in both games. good effort boys.

6-0. perfect start, on to next week, get a few back and hopefully continue the winning way.

friday night get down and see the only undeafeted teams in the 19's playing underlights. WHITTLESEA VS MERNDA. byo food though as roys usually eats all the pies!!!!
Well done boys from the base of the hill. Didnt get to see the game this week {working}:thumbsdown:good game to miss i think alittle one sided,
6-0 a great start, 2nds playing well too might be a big month and the end of the season .Might try a find the old queen album could be a song on there i could use lol:D

sorry for the double message computer stuffed up

Reminds me of some of the talk i heard on Macleod last year.....

Although Whittlesea are easily 5 goals better then anyone we have played this year and so far LOOK the best team my tip for the flag atm is Thomastown. Similar to the Lalor of last year they have good team chemistry with alot of the players coming up through the junior ranks. Like the old saying goes, A team of champions will always get beaten by a champion team.

Although Whittlesea are easily 5 goals better then anyone we have played this year and so far LOOK the best team my tip for the flag atm is Thomastown. Similar to the Lalor of last year they have good team chemistry with alot of the players coming up through the junior ranks. Like the old saying goes, A team of champions will always get beaten by a champion team.
maybe in a game of soccer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back