Northern Football League Division 2 - CLOSED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Northern Football League Division 2

to all those people that said macleod choked thats bull shit...
puffa was about 20 percent.
they lost there b and f from last year in the first quarter because of that dog number 5 stomping on his foot {weak}
there ruck men went down early
there best on baller zinger (8) did not play so they lost the drive through the middle
look lalar were the better team on the day and good luck to them next year..
but macleod gave it 100 percent on sat

WOW... That is a heap of excuses coming from a team that looks they choked on the big stage.. Im laughing my head off with Macleods loss. They have talked themselves up all year and failed to deliver when it counts.

Any truth to the rumour the eagles might have a new coach in 08? Mase whats the story?

i only played 4 senior games wich were all finals. I played the first 4 in the reserves then i had a hand injury which i out untill the finals, just lacking match fitness.
timing is everything isn't it.

Junior29 - if you are who i think you are you're an angry man. made for good viewing.

Good game Saturday, heard the team from the mountain that doesn't seem to have a computer are voting on leaving the NFL and heading back to the Yarra League any truth in the rumour????
my "source" says true. By the end of the month decisions will be made.

URSINFOOTY - any truth to the rumor that you have just signed a 2 year deal with just for men??:eek:

timing is everything isn't it.

Junior29 - if you are who i think you are you're an angry man. made for good viewing.

my "source" says true. By the end of the month decisions will be made.

URSINFOOTY - any truth to the rumor that you have just signed a 2 year deal with just for men??:eek:

Yes Raav, I have been approached by that company, why mess with perfection as you would now.

think about the $$$, the exposure for your club and all the female fans you'd pull in!!

to all those people that said macleod choked thats bull shit...
puffa was about 20 percent.
they lost there b and f from last year in the first quarter because of that dog number 5 stomping on his foot {weak}
there ruck men went down early
there best on baller zinger (8) did not play so they lost the drive through the middle
look lalar were the better team on the day and good luck to them next year..
but macleod gave it 100 percent on sat

Hey should be no excuses for this game. Lalor had the better depth on the day. Smarter Committee.
What a great game though could have gone either way. Two young sides really having a dip. I believe money will have no say in their kids staying at their respective clubs. Look out for these two clubs down the track. maybe 2 or 3 years. (That will be divvy one).
Hey Lalor how did you manage to keep the name BRADLEY CZERNY so quiet. He had only played 3 reserve games and 1 senior game this year but was fantastic for you blokes. Is he a gun? or did he just have a day out?

Hey should be no excuses for this game. Lalor had the better depth on the day. Smarter Committee.
What a great game though could have gone either way. Two young sides really having a dip. I believe money will have no say in their kids staying at their respective clubs. Look out for these two clubs down the track. maybe 2 or 3 years. (That will be divvy one).
Hey Lalor how did you manage to keep the name BRADLEY CZERNY so quiet. He had only played 3 reserve games and 1 senior game this year but was fantastic for you blokes. Is he a gun? or did he just have a day out?

he is an absulute champion and macleod didnt even see the full extent of his playing capabilities!

he is an absulute champion and macleod didnt even see the full extent of his playing capabilities!

Well that certainly answers my first question. What I am still coming to terms with is did you guys know you were going to make the granny and have hidden him all year by only playing 3 reserve games, because back to your comment it would appear that no other club has seen the full extent of his playing capabilities either. I really like his style how come he hasn't played more senior games?

Well that certainly answers my first question. What I am still coming to terms with is did you guys know you were going to make the granny and have hidden him all year by only playing 3 reserve games, because back to your comment it would appear that no other club has seen the full extent of his playing capabilities either. I really like his style how come he hasn't played more senior games?

think he has played injured the games he played this year and finally come good for finals.

Im Pretty Sure I Posted On Here That Hammy Was Considering Retiring From Coaching To Spend More Time With His Daughters But I Think He Will Go Again Next Year Just Because We Were So Close This Year.

But Enough About That Lets Get On To Recruits.
I Know The Season Is Only 3 Days Gone But Have Heard Lalor Has Signed Kouta And Lance Whitnall For Next Year.

Great Rumour To Have Go Around This Early After The Season.
Anymore??????????????????????????????????????????

Im Pretty Sure I Posted On Here That Hammy Was Considering Retiring From Coaching To Spend More Time With His Daughters But I Think He Will Go Again Next Year Just Because We Were So Close This Year.

But Enough About That Lets Get On To Recruits.
I Know The Season Is Only 3 Days Gone But Have Heard Lalor Has Signed Kouta And Lance Whitnall For Next Year.

Great Rumour To Have Go Around This Early After The Season.
Anymore??????????????????????????????????????????

Any chance of you heading back to the Blues?

Force, are you up to date with Watsy's recruiting so far? I don't want to name names on here, although could you confirm or deny the following.
A couple of past BnF winners being approached. Some old Valley boys, who are currently playing up country - namely round shep area - to come down. I am sure there are more, but these are the ones i know of at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Force, are you up to date with Watsy's recruiting so far? I don't want to name names on here, although could you confirm or deny the following.
A couple of past BnF winners being approached. Some old Valley boys, who are currently playing up country - namely round shep area - to come down. I am sure there are more, but these are the ones i know of at the moment.

Im staying out of all the hype and innuendo this time around looker.
But I will let you in on one big get, the powerbrokers:rolleyes: *cough* at the club have confirmed and signed Chris Judd after beating Carlton, Collingwood, Essendon and Melbourne to the punch! Supposedly he is sick of all the media attention and just wants to play local football and get on the piss at Watsy!!:D Twiggers is part of the signing and will be giving the rub downs for the boys:

twigs4.jpg

Now if that's not going to attract new players I don't know what will!:D

Things can get a little crazy and farfetched at this time of year.:rolleyes:

Seriously though I'm looking forward to enjoying my time off from footy, besides our presentation night this weekend and our footy trip up in bondi! Should be a ripper!

That raises an important question where are all the other footy clubs going on there footy trips?? Would be interested to hear.:thumbsu:

DONT REALLY KNOW IF IM PLAYING NEXT YEAR. THE MRS IS DUE IN DECEMBER SO MIGHT HAVE TO GET A SECOND JOD:mad:
BUT VERY HAPPY WITH THE EAGLES AND IF I PLAY IN 2008 IM 99.9% SURE IT WILL BE AT WHITTLESEA.

DONT REALLY KNOW IF IM PLAYING NEXT YEAR. THE MRS IS DUE IN DECEMBER SO MIGHT HAVE TO GET A SECOND JOD:mad:
BUT VERY HAPPY WITH THE EAGLES AND IF I PLAY IN 2008 IM 99.9% SURE IT WILL BE AT WHITTLESEA.

Always good to go home and know you helped right the ship, when everyone else is jumping off!

looker, i appreciate you not wanting to name people, are you saying past b&f winners at other clubs or at watsy?? chicken & gibbo will obviously be doing the recruiting so i can only assume you may be talking about guys who former hawthorn/collingwood superstar gibbo played with/against up the bush......
wether your info is correct or not, i'm not sure, but you are right in saying that there will be more. Maybe even a bloke who played at the g on saturday night???

looker, i appreciate you not wanting to name people, are you saying past b&f winners at other clubs or at watsy?? chicken & gibbo will obviously be doing the recruiting so i can only assume you may be talking about guys who former hawthorn/collingwood superstar gibbo played with/against up the bush......
wether your info is correct or not, i'm not sure, but you are right in saying that there will be more. Maybe even a bloke who played at the g on saturday night???

Whats Auskick got to do with it ???:D

Whats Auskick got to do with it ???:D

some of those kids can play!! - macleod and lalor obviously had youth policys which worked, we're just grabbing the best kids available before anyone else. all kids will be given a sega megastar with sonic the hedgehog when they sign a long term contract.
getting back to my first point, don't be suprised when we sign a recently retiired 200 gamer.........:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Force,

Mate please do us all a very big favour - Don't post any more of your dribble on bigfooty ever, ever and I mean ever again.

Instead, just keep posting pictures of Twiggly and her friends. I'm sure it will keep the boys very very happy.

:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Just trying to contend with you in the dribble stakes kickass! But I think you take the cake and the dim sims, sausage rolls, hot dogs ahh hell chuck in the whole canteen!:D

Here is another twiggas' just to keep you happy:
twigs1.jpg

Congrats to Mase on the news of an expectant baby and good luck!:thumbsu:

Past BnF's at Watsy. As far as the bush players are concerned, i am sure Gibbo knows them, although Chicken would be more the incentive, not Gibbo. Even players they are approaching , would be more incentive. I have more to say on this, but won't.
They are some favorites from Watsy, and some big players names from bush. Of coarse this is all specualtion, until guys sign contracts. I do know however, that if Watsy get the above mentioned over the line, there will be a brigade of guys who can play the game, willing to follow. And from Watsy performance last yr, it would be a good change to recruit guys who can play, not just numbers. A lot of water to flow under the bridge yet.

some of those kids can play!! - macleod and lalor obviously had youth policys which worked, we're just grabbing the best kids available before anyone else. all kids will be given a sega megastar with sonic the hedgehog when they sign a long term contract.
getting back to my first point, don't be suprised when we sign a recently retiired 200 gamer.........:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Will his parents drive 7 hours each way from Coomealla each week to watch him play?? :D

Past BnF's at Watsy. As far as the bush players are concerned, i am sure Gibbo knows them, although Chicken would be more the incentive, not Gibbo. Even players they are approaching , would be more incentive. I have more to say on this, but won't.
They are some favorites from Watsy, and some big players names from bush. Of coarse this is all specualtion, until guys sign contracts. I do know however, that if Watsy get the above mentioned over the line, there will be a brigade of guys who can play the game, willing to follow. And from Watsy performance last yr, it would be a good change to recruit guys who can play, not just numbers. A lot of water to flow under the bridge yet.

hope your right about the gun recruits from the bush, i can only think of one of the top of my head, not sure the others you are talking about.

just to pick you up on our recruiting policy, while it is true that we did recruit plenty of numbers, you are understating the quality of players we were able to get on the park. 1ST year players at the club included: PARKER, WITTISON, GIBBO, HOGG, 2 X RICHOS & VANGELLI. All are very good footballers who can hold their own against anyone in the comp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back