Northern Football League Division 2 - CLOSED

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Northern Football League Division 2

word out from lower plenty is the supposed unnamed player apparently glassed at valour lounge on the weekend was infact Billy Barden.. Nathan Llewellyn was seen at the bar but left shortly after a slight altercation with barden, apparently Jesse Waters (another lower plenty player) stepped up to the mark and slung his half full snakebite in to bardens face.. Jesse has been interveiwed by police and has since made threats to barden and his family calling him a give up and a rat.. Now, i cant be completely sure on this one but its been said that Billy has been so scared by the threats that he not only soiled himself upon hearing them but he contacted his good friend and notorious thug Stuart Ward to try to sort out this mess..
In other news, Dean Richardson from watsonia football club was spotted having coffee at a popular spot in templestowe with Garry Ramsay (coach of panton hill). Handshakes were exchanged and Richo footed the bill

sorry i made 1 spelling mistake u gay c____.

your really not the sharpest are ya mate i said have a spell as in take a break you dumb FuKc probably take my advice and give yourself a few weeks off the big footy there mate your not having a good run probably give the keyboard a rest xoxo;)

then how come after the game when the macleod player (as stupid as it was) asked the whittleasea player to step outside and then when they did the whittleasea player shit himself and said his coach told him to go after wendt

The whittlesea player did not shit himself, jayden never asked the whittlesea player to step outside, so whatever your hearing your hearing wrong, you wernt there so your commenting on hear say, i was there and heard the whole thing.

please have a spell mate time to hit the shoers for you.....

morang are shithouse mate you have a dumb thug coach and the closest thing you have to talent is the 15 girl who works in the canteen between 10 and 1 selling burned sausage rolls probably give yourself a few weeks off for that terrible call pal
lol look at ur spelling mistakes u ****, go morang

lol look at ur spelling mistakes u ****, go morang
what are you 13 mate, he said have a spell from bigfooty meaning take a break beacuse all your posting is dribble, you guys are a different breed out there at morang arnt you, probably best you hang the keyboard up with ya boots chief:thumbsu:

fcuk off who u think u r, and for the record i dont play

jonbrown16 u r a tool. if u dont play for morang u should shut up your giving them a bad wrap aswell as yourself. They're prob ashamed that u even support them.

Everyone who thinks jonbrown 16 is a w***er say I

I

probably a good thing.
No_lip, this isnt you taking the piss on us is it??

Not me Raav. Was thinking it might have been you making morang look like a bunch of hicks.....(save the replies on this one lads...ha ha, heard it all before). Besides, we're not even in the same league as Panton Hill in this department!

Jinx......I.

Shut up jonbrown16....! Red carded!

BTW, is every club now looking to have a crack at Wendt. Can't handle his temper?? Short fuse perhaps?

I'm sure the word is out on this one. Getting sucked in by Travis Stevens....pffft! You idiot! :cool:

Good job by Stevens though! Another scalp taken!

BTW, is every club now looking to have a crack at Wendt. Can't handle his temper?? Short fuse perhaps?

I'm sure the word is out on this one. Getting sucked in by Travis Stevens....pffft! You idiot! :cool:

Was at the game, didnt see the "incedent" just Jaydens haymakers then the red card as i was watching the play, spoke to Jayden 10 min after he came off and he knew he had let his team down, i hope nothing more comes of it and the Whittlesea bloke gets off( but then again i think everone should get off...)
and good luck to anyone who tries to have a crack, i dont think he will get sucked in to much in the future.

Not me Raav. Was thinking it might have been you making morang look like a bunch of hicks.....(save the replies on this one lads...ha ha, heard it all before). Besides, we're not even in the same league as Panton Hill in this department!

Jinx......I.

Shut up jonbrown16....! Red carded!

I have much better things to do than bag morang as a club. I'd much rather bag Shane Bamford and his sub standard dim sim consumption.

In regards to to JonBrown... just perm ban the goose. waste of time all his posts.

I dont see why Jayden would get any specific attention, everbody is liable to lose it once in a while. Some get away with it some cop a card.

is this forum just for w/sea,morang,mcleod,lwr & t/town
wider base is needed here from all clubs.
bagging ones own side does not help in re-building etc.
perhaps i have dropped the ball here & its a melee going on......lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hennessey not guilty, which was the right decision. lets move on.

is this forum just for w/sea,morang,mcleod,lwr & t/town
wider base is needed here from all clubs.
bagging ones own side does not help in re-building etc.
perhaps i have dropped the ball here & its a melee going on......lol

I would say the only ones that don't use this forum much if at all are Panton Hill, Heildelberg West and Reservoir.

LETS JUST WAIT AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS TONIGHT BEFORE WE COMMENT ON THE HENNESEY CASE.
(NOT INCIDENT BECAUSE HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING)

A FEW COMMENTS.

1. UMPIRING WAS A BIT OVER THE TOP AGAINST PARKSIDE, E.G. 4 RED CARDS ALL GOT OFF. ENOUGH SAID.

2.MASSIVE GAME THIS WEEK AS LOWER HAVE THE WOOD ON US DOWN AT THE STAMP ANDTHEY ARE COMING OFF A BIG COMEBACK. SHOULD BE A CRACKER.THOUGH WITH 10 BLOKES COMING BACK TO THE 1'S AND 2'S I THINK WILL BE RIGHT.

3. MACLEOD BOY I THINK RAAV KNOWS WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT AS HE WAS THE PLAYER WENDT HIT AND SUBSEQUENTLY GOT SUSPENDED FOR HITTING.

4.MACLEOD VS WHITT SHOULD BE CRACKER IN ROUND 14. BIT FIRERY:mad::D

5. AND LAST THE BLOKE WHO DOES THE MATCH PREVIEWS FOR THE RECORD OBVIOUSLY DOESNT WATCH MANY GAMES AS HE SAID AND I QOUTE " CURRAN TO TEST FITZROYS PACE" HAHAHAHAHAHA FUNNIEST THING IVE READ FOR A WHILE. :thumbsu::D:D:D:D

Next they will be saying you are strong tall marking option mase....
You would think they do some research before commenting on certain players.

Hulk Hogan if your out there, will be good to catch up for a few beers at the game Saturday.. Your shout of course..:D

As a Macleod boy myself I would like to declare this war of words over once and for all. Let us all just concentrate on footy hey fellas??
This week we all welcome Fitzroy to our dung hill and I am anticipating a very good game of football.
WALKERTOBETTS and FITZROY STARS: Maybe you blokes can make yourselves known at the end of the game and we can catch up for an ale?
GHOST: Seems as though JUDDS is questioning your judgment. He may have a case considering you have done nothing to organise the half time sprint ahead of next weeks game between my boys and Thomastown?? Perhaps JUDDS has his ear closer to the ground and can inform us all how Deano is preparing for the big foot race against our very own PUFFA??

FOOTYBOSS, can you give me the heads-up on Russ, Wheels and Marcus. I hear they’re enjoying it. Don’t want to antagonise the boys on this thread. PM me or over a thread if you care to.

Regards

FOOTYBOSS, can you give me the heads-up on Russ, Wheels and Marcus. I hear they’re enjoying it. Don’t want to antagonise the boys on this thread. PM me or over a thread if you care to.

Regards

I've heard they are enjoying the pallets of freshly canned fruit they are getting along with their very healty pay packets. :D

I've heard they are enjoying the pallets of freshly canned fruit they are getting along with their very healty pay packets. :D
The Mooroopna trio were at the Mont game last week (think they played Sunday) looking resplendent in their pink t-shirts (official club attire ????)

The Mooroopna trio were at the Mont game last week (think they played Sunday) looking resplendent in their pink t-shirts (official club attire ????)

Wouldn't surprise anyone if Mooroopna did have pink club shirts, would represent the club very well.

CLEOD 9: I have said many times (and I will say it again)...I do not know Dean Sinclair and that is the reason why I haven't even entertained the idea behind this foot race.
As for GREAT JUDDS, he is one person the just can't comprehend that someone can have an opinion. I thought that Abela, Capelli and Spewroski were some of Thomastown's better players last week and he thinks otherwise...simple as that.
JUDDS: You seem to have an intimate relationship with Dean Sinclair...perhaps you can talk to him about this half time sprint that Puffa and CLEOD 9 want to organise.
Now, back to the footy and my all important tips:
* Thomastown by 40 pts
* Whittlesea by 20 pts
* Macleod by 60 pts
* Mernda by 50 pts
* Hurstbridge by 10 pts
* Parkside by 12 pts
* Epping by 20 pts

Good luck to all

CLEOD 9: I have said many times (and I will say it again)...I do not know Dean Sinclair and that is the reason why I haven't even entertained the idea behind this foot race.
As for GREAT JUDDS, he is one person the just can't comprehend that someone can have an opinion. I thought that Abela, Capelli and Spewroski were some of Thomastown's better players last week and he thinks otherwise...simple as that.
JUDDS: You seem to have an intimate relationship with Dean Sinclair...perhaps you can talk to him about this half time sprint that Puffa and CLEOD 9 want to organise.
Now, back to the footy and my all important tips:
* Thomastown by 40 pts
* Whittlesea by 20 pts
* Macleod by 60 pts
* Mernda by 50 pts
* Hurstbridge by 10 pts
* Parkside by 12 pts
* Epping by 20 pts

Good luck to all

If you think they're in the best then please at least get their names right....it's capeci and spirovski. They're both superstars and dont deserve to have their names destroyed like that :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back