Northern Football League Division 2 - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danny Fitzpatrick was clearly the better umpire on the day the free kick count in the first quarter just by the other so called umpire was 13 frees to mernda compared to 1 to t/town if some mernda players just played football instead of trying to cause fights they would be a better side.

danny fitzpatrick is an absolutely woeful umpire dosnt mind wrecking a game of footy with his whitsle, i no his an umpire but seriously u cant be that much of a wanka

Rocky will be back and we will smash Parkside check the scores next weekend.
clearly your're a moron from another club who's trying to stir things up. probably one of deano's mates from lalor...the bears are wait for it, taking it one week at a time...

not thinking past hopefully beating parkside and having a week off...coach doing a good job of keeping a lid on it, seeing as its only a less than half way through season anyway...

So we have Jimmy Jab and Eagles Nest..
Going by the ladder Watsonia would be next to get one.
Excuse me raav i dont know who jimmy jab is but i find it a bit of an insult you associated me with him when i have followed the eagles for so long, i'm no stirrer.Me and a few mates get down to most games and spend a few dollars which goes somewhere or to someone . I know its your first year and hopefully you hang around the club and can string a few good years together, we have the players and the COACH !!!!!!!! What the coach no good for gig with the NFL rep side ?????? Lets get someone that doesn't coach in the league anymore:thumbsdown:

LL MOOSE: I will make a note to catch up with you next time the 2 sides meet.
I managed to catch only the last 5 minutes of the Reserves game and it seemed as though it was a very tight match. What position did you play and will you back for the main game this week?

GHOST - I played full forward/centre half. The big bloke that needed a shave... I couldn't get a kick... I have decided to stick myself in the two's until I get my fitness back.

for all watsonia people out there, some bad news coming out from the club is last years b&f winner D.Richardson gone for the season with finger injury, S.Gibson out for season with a knee reco and A.McBrien retiring due to injuries:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:. 3 big holes to fill if the wats are to be serious contenders.
Tough luck guys hopefully Richo and Gibbo can return next season, and good luck Macca with what ever you do in the future.

for all watsonia people out there, some bad news coming out from the club is last years b&f winner D.Richardson gone for the season with finger injury, S.Gibson out for season with a knee reco and A.McBrien retiring due to injuries:thumbsdown::thumbsdown:. 3 big holes to fill if the wats are to be serious contenders.
Tough luck guys hopefully Richo and Gibbo can return next season, and good luck Macca with what ever you do in the future.

Drove past Watsonia's training last night.
Either they were doing it in the dark or went for a swim.....
Bad luck about those injuries, hopefully this gives opportunity for
some youngsters to step up. One door closes and another opens

Gee that's terrible news. I feel for Chicken on this one and the committee, they've worked so hard to get the club back on track, not that is has fallen off track. Like Underbelly, hopefully they will have some youngsters ready to come up.

WRONG WRONG :thumbsdown: on both accounts. With any luck :) could all be done by Friday, but just may have to want until after the break.

Well that was my guess as ewart is playing at east keilor and was previously at north heidelberg and plays forward.

Drove past Watsonia's training last night.
Either they were doing it in the dark or went for a swim.....
Bad luck about those injuries, hopefully this gives opportunity for
some youngsters to step up. One door closes and another opens

Believe that watsy had a pasta nite on somewhere no training.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

UNDERBELLY: You are spot on with your assessment. We have a number of young kids in the side and often get overlooked when teams talk about their "youth".
GHOST: I see you didn't waste any time in heading back to watch Thomastown play. The end result suggested a one sided affair but obviously that wasn't necessarily the case.
BART SIMPSON: I am anticipating a good game this week and, providing your youth stand up, then this will be a very even contest.
GREAT JUDDS: Good to see your boys "keeping a lid on it". Our fellas are still reeling from the loss a few weeks back and look forward to returning the favour in the last game of the year on our own dung hill!!

the young guys at morang are very good players, saying that macleod are a pretty good outfit so it will be interesting to see how it plays out. Expect a good contest
yes certainly should b a good game, i will definitly be there keeping an eye on the young blokes to see how they go, good luck to all playing, my tip is the lions by about 2 goals

a little bit of news from macleod is that watch out 2nd half of the season few suprises to come out and not talking about puff, or just 1 othetr player, lets just wait and see......:thumbsu: good to see sharky was no show again hopefully his plane comes flying down like his famous two blues did.....

a little bit of news from macleod is that watch out 2nd half of the season few suprises to come out and not talking about puff, or just 1 othetr player, lets just wait and see......:thumbsu: good to see sharky was no show again hopefully his plane comes flying down like his famous two blues did.....

a bit like saying " I've got a secret, nah nah nah nah nah"

So you've got a bit of news that you don't want to share with us ??

The big talk around is Lynch is about to walk from Coburg and head back to macleaod

thought that id get in early with my selections for the weekend:
whittlesea to bounce back strongly over husrtbridge
epping to continue the advance up the ladder at panton hills expense
thomastown easily over parkside
mernda to get a rare win and beat reservoir
in the battle of the big coaches, macleod to beat south morang
lower plenty to beat watsonia in the match of the day
fitzroy stars to add another victim, this time heidelberg west:D

Lynchy back to Macleod would be great for them but i'll believe it when i see it.
My tips-
-Epping comfortably over Pantom Hill
-Whittlesea easily against hursty
-Lower to beat an overated Watsy team
-In this weeks "who gives a fat rats ass cup" Macleod will fight off the helpless lions.
-Fitzroy will account for Heidleberg west easy
-Mernda to get over Ressa, lead by the big thug Patty "elbows up" Curran.
-Thomastown to continue on their merry way to a top 2 finish with a crushing win over a galant parkside

I was there you little germ, I was there when we put that little reciever Andy Bennett right where he deserves, if he wants to go shooting his mouth off with the big boys then the little fella has to get what he deserves. The one thing im worried about Junior is where were you that day? Well im in Paris for a few weeks but ill be back in time for another Macleod choke! stay well junior you inbread..

The big talk around is Lynch is about to walk from Coburg and head back to macleaod

Not sure if you're on the mail there, but if ( AND I MEAN IF ) he does
come back, it would certainly be a big bonus.

I guess the only change the Junior29 is referring to is the
change of appearance to his nose that resembles the dog leg
5th hole at Ivanhoe Golf Course

Epping
Whittlesea
Lower
Macleod
Fitzroy
Mernda
Thomastown

Status
Not open for further replies.