Northern Football League Division 2 - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big smoke about one certain AFL Forward testing positive for the 3rd time...will break in the new year....

Speaking of AFL forwards, I hear one ex one Jason Daniltchenko (Hawthorn & Nth Melb) is considering having a run at Morang pending how his knees go. he is good mates with one of the guys at Morang who talked him into it over a beer up on the Murray. it will all depend on his knees, both have had opps, however at 32 he would be valuable if he could get through. he is going to have a training run when pre season starts and see how he goes.

Speaking of AFL forwards, I hear one ex one Jason Daniltchenko (Hawthorn & Nth Melb) is considering having a run at Morang pending how his knees go. he is good mates with one of the guys at Morang who talked him into it over a beer up on the Murray. it will all depend on his knees, both have had opps, however at 32 he would be valuable if he could get through. he is going to have a training run when pre season starts and see how he goes.

decent recruit along with troy luff and schauble

Lalor was rumoured to have paid Aaron James ex Coll & Rich $1000 a game + $10 a goal when they were in Div 2 a few years ago ??? not sure if it was true though.
no mate he played for a lot less it is just that the club organized a good job on a union site for him, he only played there because of a few mates that were there.
cheers I hope this clears it up for you

The NFL have apparently gone into working on improving media coverage for the radio station to try and improve ratings and what not. Sandy Roberts is going to be commentating the div 2 and div 1 grand finals this season.

I heard that it will be the same format to decide the division 3 clubs for the next 3 years. 2 divisions for half the season then 3. Is it just me or do others find this funny.

I heard that it will be the same format to decide the division 3 clubs for the next 3 years. 2 divisions for half the season then 3. Is it just me or do others find this funny.

From what I've been told after round 13 this year Div 2 will split into Div2 & 3,
The winner of Div 2 granny goes up into D1. the last team in D1 goes down to D2. the last team in D2 does NOT go down and the winner of D3 will Not go up into D3 for 2010 only after that the winners from D2 & D3 will both go up a Division and the last teams in D1 & D2 will go down.:confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a practile joke gone wrong. The three boys were 300km away at the pyramid rock festivle at the time of the attack. The lower plenty football club will not tollerate this kind of behavior from a idiot after a cheep laugh.
Using a public forum to damage the reputation of three young men is a stupid thing to do when the authorties are involved. A public appology and a good long hard look at your self is advised!

No one believed it anyways... everybody knows Lower are the biggest bunch of velvet sledgehammers, incapable of hurting anyone who doesnt have there back turned.

There seems to be a lot of interest in how much the top players are or have been paid in the NFL. Do all Div 2 clubs pay every senior selected player every week? If so, what is each clubs minimum match payment?
I know all players are paid a minimum of about $ 70.00 per week at Macleod. Is this normal?

There seems to be a lot of interest in how much the top players are or have been paid in the NFL. Do all Div 2 clubs pay every senior selected player every week? If so, what is each clubs minimum match payment?
I know all players are paid a minimum of about $ 70.00 per week at Macleod. Is this normal?

mate 70 bucks most players wouldnt get out of bed for that kind of money

Mate, you obviously didn't read the post. It says MINIMUM $70. That probably means the bottom 3-4 players and in some cases they might be under-19s. Every senior player gets paid at Macleod whether he's the No. 1 or No. 22 ranked player.

thats good im happy for ya maybe save ya money and ya never no u might just win that flag. chokers.....

I seen Richard Champion in Epping plaza yesturday said he has signed with the Epping football club for 2009. Great to see champs running around again and will have a great voice for the Pingas functions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back