Northern Football League Division 2 - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
morang are in debt, cant play players. happened to drive past there after work the other night and there was only about 20 blokes there. not good for a club with a developing area and wanting to fill 3 sides? whats the go down there? surely they could recruit with keno winning moran down there?

morang are in debt, cant play players. happened to drive past there after work the other night and there was only about 20 blokes there. not good for a club with a developing area and wanting to fill 3 sides? whats the go down there? surely they could recruit with keno winning moran down there?
Morang will be alright toaster, there getting troy luff remember, also were going to get cousins if he didnt get picked up by richmond haha...seriously u goose, i been reading your shit posts for a while now, why dont you neck up and stop talking shit u clown.:thumbsdown:

Morang have always had recruitng problems, even when Mill Park was in its initial stage 1 in the early 80's they couldnt pull any recruits frrom the area. Morang have the worst ground in the league, why did they build it in a wind tunnel? Why are their rooms such a pathetic layout? Will be div.3"s first pick.

Morang will be alright toaster, there getting troy luff remember, also were going to get cousins if he didnt get picked up by richmond haha...seriously u goose, i been reading your shit posts for a while now, why dont you neck up and stop talking shit u clown.:thumbsdown:

You would need to take out a loan to pay cousins, morang are tripe. im good mates with luff so dont try take the piss. have fun in div 3

Nice one Plastic man, well said buddy.toaster and a few others do talk a lot of shit and total rubbish. Then they all get a little touchy and sooky when anyone pulls them up on thier crap. No of them should come back into this world as a fish . ha ha :p

Morang have always had recruitng problems, even when Mill Park was in its initial stage 1 in the early 80's they couldnt pull any recruits frrom the area. Morang have the worst ground in the league, why did they build it in a wind tunnel? Why are their rooms such a pathetic layout? Will be div.3"s first pick.

yes this is true, morang struggled against Mill Park for juniors only, I think u will find now that Morang may even have more kids listed than Mill Park, with all due respect to Mill Park. the ground is ok but you are right the wind is an issue. facilities in thier rooms are excellent, the council just forgot about the social aspect?? My tip is they will be a tad better than Div 3?

You must have written your own dictionary as well.While your looking in it look up the difference between bought and brought. Morang think they bought troy lluff.You brought your boyfriend to watch you play div 2 ressies.

HMMM how do u spell Luff????? boyfriend ? nice . trouble is your missus was a regular supporter when I played ha ha best part was the rubs after the game :thumbsu:;)

the combo of scott 'hooch' dowell up the ground and the young bloke damian dilalla more closer to goal with some assistance from a few of the older blokes pinch hitting worked well last year a few games but needs to be a more consistent setup for morang to be up there....

Have to agree Bart, Morang will have to recruit well to assist these 2 young blokes. word is that they may well have done some good recruiting.

But as i have said previously time will tell. they can recruit as many as they like but all must be able to work with each other.

My brother plays at Morang and assures me that they are not in debt, do not owe a cent. Unfortunately Moran is gay and spent all the money on his boyfriend. All bar 1 night they have had a average of 50 on the track. You may have been lucky enough to witness that. Word is they have a couple of new sponsors on board therfore no need for keno winners. I have been informed they have a very healthy bank balance at present?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

40+ years in the league prolly think would have more sence than to argue over the internet. would definatley have kiddy pr0n on his computer
lemon morang for div 3 09

No arguing, just having a little fun, no kiddy pr0n, I would personally bash anyone I caught with that crap. however forgive me for having pics of your missus on file for all to enjoy? time will tell for poor old Morang. I hope they do well, have always enjoyed playing against them. great bunch of blokes.

noone at morang even likes you 'moving pictures'. when do you blokes go back to training? luffy might draw a crowd

I think u will find Morang are already training? those at Morang who matter have a lot of respect for me as I do for them. As for Luffy I think that one has become a little tired. No one has ever taken it seriously . hazard a guess no one ever takes u seriously

No arguing, just having a little fun, no kiddy pr0n, I would personally bash anyone I caught with that crap. however forgive me for having pics of your missus on file for all to enjoy? time will tell for poor old Morang. I hope they do well, have always enjoyed playing against them. great bunch of blokes.

yeah me mrs sends out pics to every1, hopefully the ones after i bash the kent out of her for not washing the dishes. south morang style

regards, shaun bond

Have to agree Bart, Morang will have to recruit well to assist these 2 young blokes. word is that they may well have done some good recruiting.

But as i have said previously time will tell. they can recruit as many as they like but all must be able to work with each other.
very true mate, if those 2 players mentioned can stay injury free during the season then morang should b much improved on last year

very true mate, if those 2 players mentioned can stay injury free during the season then morang should b much improved on last year

Bart how do you think Morang will cover three losses such as Tennant Brown and Coghill three quality players two of them as good as any in the comp and still improve?

been a while, did i miss something or has there been a shipment of dick smiths finest i.t gear land in the sth morang area,
its all we need for the morangers to catch on that the space invaders fad is over - i knew things would change once they closed down the morang pub
i hear the old spotlight at the stables is being turned into a nightclub shortly - i can hear the sirens now !

hey bongpocket,

bit rich from you having a crack at the calibre of morang people when you are just another shit ex coach not long out of the game.

get off your high horse and find something better to do.

regards

The KID
President of the morang are no where club.

pretty sure my comments were tongue in cheek there kid
and your right i am a shit coach and i am out of the game
and i think i'll take your advice
see ya
hey bongpocket,

bit rich from you having a crack at the calibre of morang people when you are just another shit ex coach not long out of the game.

get off your high horse and find something better to do.

regards

The KID
President of the morang are no where club.

Could be but heard Epping offered Daniel Moore $700 a game.

That can't be true can it ?
A second Div club would'nt pay any player that much money would they ?
Epping would have when they were in 1st div but not when there in 2nd div. :confused:

What do you think is a fair price for a very good 1st Div player and a very good 2nd Div player.

Andy Knee is.

Epping have the money but I doubt they would be spending that much on a single player. As previous poster said, in divvy 1 maybe but I can't see them spending that money on 1 player.

Heard a rumour that Nigel Hill and Christoforo are making a return to the blue and white next year.... Any truth hulk??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back