Northern Football League Division 2 - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is coaching sth morang.

No idea, just mates with luffy so get news off him. Thats where i heard all the stuff about the bloke winning keno there and forkin out the debt owed to players.

Spoke to a bloke on the job today and he reckons Carl Steinfort has gone to Parkside for 09? anyone from parkside, can you shed light on this?

Coach of morang is a guy from St Kidla Cityform the southern League, unsure if he is a playing coach the word is that Troy Luff hasnt got a hope in hell of playing at Mornag either you'd have more chance of winning lotto, dont know why people come on here and talk crap?????:thumbsu:

No idea, just mates with luffy so get news off him. Thats where i heard all the stuff about the bloke winning keno there and forkin out the debt owed to players.

Spoke to a bloke on the job today and he reckons Carl Steinfort has gone to Parkside for 09? anyone from parkside, can you shed light on this?

I reckon you might have your Parkside's mixed up Toaster.

Coach of morang is a guy from St Kidla Cityform the southern League, unsure if he is a playing coach the word is that Troy Luff hasnt got a hope in hell of playing at Mornag either you'd have more chance of winning lotto, dont know why people come on here and talk crap?????:thumbsu:

well morang did pretty well there then, got both troy luff and the keno jackpot.

Well said Mr Natural this toaster imbecile has no idea. no troy luff at morang, no debt at morang. thank god no toaster. the coach's name is Jason Hamilton and he will poss play to assist the young blokes. word is that he is doing a great job at training so far earning the respect of all the players.

Heard that troy luff was seen out this weekend with the morang boys? Apparently doesnt want to start training till after xmas. If this is true and he is signed and sealed, Look out div 2, morang are coming.

impossible , Morang boys are too busy training and are not allowed out. by the way not too many REAL MORANG BOYS LEFT??????

Yes stude, what on earth were they (council i guess) thinking. The plan was to have both change rooms overlooking the main ground to be used by "both" teams, with a shutter rolled down in between. Lucky they had junior rooms adjoined or it would have been more of a basket case.
There was supposed to be input (or people claiming so) from Sth Mor as to how it was designed before it was built. To be fair to Morang it looks obvious they didn't, (although strange things happen round there) but, it's not something you would put your hand up and confess to either. Another abortion by the City of Whittlesea, just like Mcdonalds road etc, etc, etc, etc, etc, etc.......:confused:

is there anything you dont know about ***. how bout telling us how morang will improve? You seem to know about everything else u movingmoron

Morangs got squat.Theres one player left capable of taking a mark and i have no idea how they'll get the ball to him.Whats your opinion moving moron im sure you'll give it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

is there anything you dont know about ***. how bout telling us how morang will improve? You seem to know about everything else u movingmoron

No there is not much I dont Know about, you get that being involved in the DVFL/NFL in both divisions for 40 + years. Morang may improve due to the new coaches and the players they have bought with them??? time will tell. Hey I looked up moron in the dictionary and it said ohh no funny that. it was the same when I looked up tosser and it said covergirl ??? go figure ?;):p

Morangs got squat.Theres one player left capable of taking a mark and i have no idea how they'll get the ball to him.Whats your opinion moving moron im sure you'll give it.

Time will tell Ohh No , *** you call me earlier , well gotta say mums, girlfriends, wives may disagrree ha ha more true than funny oh well thats life. here for a good time not a long time.

You are possibly refering to Scott Dowell , (hooooochhhh) he is a great mark and talent. maybe the new recruits introduced to Morang by the new coaches will assist. time will tell. there is also a lot of young kids who stepped up in 08 when others chose to depart. if they all gell who knows? maybe I will deliver the ball to hooch?

No there is not much I dont Know about, you get that being involved in the DVFL/NFL in both divisions for 40 + years. Morang may improve due to the new coaches and the players they have bought with them??? time will tell. Hey I looked up moron in the dictionary and it said ohh no funny that. it was the same when I looked up tosser and it said covergirl ??? go figure ?;):p
You must have written your own dictionary as well.While your looking in it look up the difference between bought and brought. Morang think they bought troy lluff.You brought your boyfriend to watch you play div 2 ressies.

spoke to a few of my mates down macleod during the week and they said chris grant may be brandts assistant this yr, so went to watch training last nite and can confirm grant was down there can anyone from macleod let me know what his like and whether his going to put the boots on??? macleod looking real strong!!!!!

How do you guys rate Brendon& Justin Ross in your competion ?

Justin kicked 60+ goals this year, quality player, gets the best defender each week, also made the NFL div 2 team of the year.

Brendan played in the EDFL last year for Greenvale. He is also a quality player. Would be good if he played for Parkside next year but unfotunately it's unlikely.

come on snorta just let us know who u guys have signed,i have heard a rumour or 2 that u guys have signed a handy player from northcote park (i wont name his name) because he wants to come and play with his younger brother at parkside

any truth to that rumour snorta?

Yeah thats right he does want to play with his bro.

We also got another player from Richmond Centrals, friend of one our assistants. And the others that are training are guys that have moved to the area and are looking to play in the local area.

You are possibly refering to Scott Dowell , (hooooochhhh) he is a great mark and talent. maybe the new recruits introduced to Morang by the new coaches will assist. time will tell. there is also a lot of young kids who stepped up in 08 when others chose to depart. if they all gell who knows? maybe I will deliver the ball to hooch?
the combo of scott 'hooch' dowell up the ground and the young bloke damian dilalla more closer to goal with some assistance from a few of the older blokes pinch hitting worked well last year a few games but needs to be a more consistent setup for morang to be up there....

40+ years in the league prolly think would have more sence than to argue over the internet. would definatley have kiddy pr0n on his computer
lemon morang for div 3 09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back