Northern Football League Division 2 - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got the all clear to use our ground from March 1st, I would assume Heidelberg and Banyule are the same.

Banyule can't use the main ground. Training is conducted in between the 2 grounds and near the bike track. Last night 1 group did a skill drill on the High School Oval while the others were working in the surrounding area.

Prett sure Banyule aren't allowed on ground until end of March.

MATTY JAMES HAS JUST SIGNED ON AS COACH OF HEIDELBERG WEST FOR 2009.

This is great news for the club and hopefully will bring a lot of the players who were unsure back to Heidelberg Park.

Shit club. That's all.
The good original Morang guys have gotten sick of the shit that has flown in over the past few seasons.

It is this mentality as to why Morang will remain shit. You can't rely on home grown players to be successful.The original Morang guys realy arn't that good.

Aqua is going to be a handy pickup for us. Had great games against he last year and seems to be training well. Onball halfback type. Would have to be one of the quickest blokes gettin around

Aqua is going to be a handy pickup for us. Had great games against he last year and seems to be training well. Onball halfback type. Would have to be one of the quickest blokes gettin around

Aqualina may not be the only player leaving,the people looking after the signing up of players have been slack, other clubs are now realising that very few players have signed at Whittlesea and are starting to snipe around,possibly they should have started all this in november,still if you knew who are in charge of this exercise no-one would be surprised

3 clubs in 3 years.
He left the first for valid reason.
He's now leaving to play with mates from his school days at Mernda.
Top kid all the best to him.
I've seen him doing some running on his own time around the streets of Mill Park, so i'd imagine he'd be the fittest he's ever been. Big year ahead for him.

Aqualina may not be the only player leaving,the people looking after the signing up of players have been slack, other clubs are now realising that very few players have signed at Whittlesea and are starting to snipe around,possibly they should have started all this in november...

Very slack, the recent events probably didn't help get things sorted with all the chaos that was around. But yes, players should've been signed by now. In saying that I highly doubt anyone will leave.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Where's the Hulk ?
He's never been this quiet at Eppen before.
I'm a bit worried, Like it better when your talking Sh!t. you homo.
Double or nothing Bombers ????

G'Day Rob your still the best trainer going round :D

Where's the Hulk ?
He's never been this quiet at Eppen before.
I'm a bit worried, Like it better when your talking Sh!t. you homo.
Double or nothing Bombers ????

G'Day Rob your still the best trainer going round :D
Dont worry bout Eppen Jude flyin under the radar at the moment.
As for the Dons dont bet on Practice matches but Im sure the collywobbles will set in, maybe Anzac Day?
Hows life up in Tasmania I mean Mernda recruited any 1's players yet?
Love Hulk xxx

As for the Dons dont bet on Practice matches but Im sure the collywobbles will set in, maybe Anzac Day?
Love Hulk xxx

We dont need any 1's players, we will have a club full of them next year :D
Dont bet on practice matches or you dont back loosers ?:p

Love Hulk xxx

You guys haven't recieved the faxes yet? We actually just got a stamp made up with all the Epping To Mernda clearance details on it because our secretary was getting RSI.

Hulk, apart from Moore, who else has Epping picked up over the Summer?

I did hear they were chasing a ruckman from another nfl club, but missed his name in converstaion.
Not sure as yet mate. How are you guys traveling you must be flying after completing a full pre-season Chris Judd like!!

always injured always sooking.

i watched aquilina play most games last season being a whit supporter,and didnt take long to become a fan of his attacking style of play & all the south morang recruits...i have heard good reports on his character from his past clubs(south morang & whit)...and i have had a chat with him after games here and there seems like a top kid from wat i can tell,...ive spoken to the south morang president and he was disapointed to see him go as well as all the boys that left.aquilina is only 22 and played close to 100 a grade cant see how he is always injured?and hardly missed a game last season apart from a controversial final...clearly u dont know to much gordyhowe:confused::confused::confused:
all the best to him...certanly one of the fastest in the competition these days a very good recruit:thumbsu:

i watched aquilina play most games last season being a whit supporter,and didnt take long to become a fan of his attacking style of play & all the south morang recruits...i have heard good reports on his character from his past clubs(south morang & whit)...and i have had a chat with him after games here and there seems like a top kid from wat i can tell,...ive spoken to the south morang president and he was disapointed to see him go as well as all the boys that left.aquilina is only 22 and played close to 100 a grade cant see how he is always injured?and hardly missed a game last season apart from a controversial final...clearly u dont know to much gordyhowe:confused::confused::confused:
all the best to him...certanly one of the fastest in the competition these days a very good recruit:thumbsu:

Thank you just what I wanted to know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back