Northern Football League Division 2 - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldnt worry too much LLmoose, you still have Eggy @ 6'1", cawsy @ 6" , Cam @ 6'1'' and a few others with a bit of height and ability. Powie is a reasonable height along with Jason.

Yeh Eggy is looking fitter then anyone these days. Could have a big year ahead of him. I think we still need one or two 6'3"+ blokes to bolster our ruck stocks.

Heard that Epping had a new bloke training this week. Bloke by the name of Rama, 6ft3 or so 100kg fit as a fiddle bloke who will dominate division two if he plays. IMO the biggest pickup of the year if they get him. I would easily back this bloke to kick 6 on Daniel Moore, thats the sort of player he is if its the guy im thinking of.

Heard that Epping had a new bloke training this week. Bloke by the name of Rama, 6ft3 or so 100kg fit as a fiddle bloke who will dominate division two if he plays. IMO the biggest pickup of the year if they get him. I would easily back this bloke to kick 6 on Daniel Moore, thats the sort of player he is if its the guy im thinking of.

moore wont play back line, be on ball for sure.

Yeh I could see them putting him on a dominate large forward if the need be because he is a super backman. Having him and Rama changing out of the ruck would be an awesome team I reckon. Just whether or not they have the legs around them is going to be the question. I spoke to a few of the old epping blokes last week and they said a few of their younger brigade have moved on due to lack of numbers yet again for an u19s.

Yeh I could see them putting him on a dominate large forward if the need be because he is a super backman. Having him and Rama changing out of the ruck would be an awesome team I reckon. Just whether or not they have the legs around them is going to be the question. I spoke to a few of the old epping blokes last week and they said a few of their younger brigade have moved on due to lack of numbers yet again for an u19s.

Full name please.

It just came to me then. I think its Ramez Dagher or something along those lines. He played Juniors and a few seniors at I believe West Preston. Always been a massive unit.

No-one that I can think of have left. As with the last few years a few more friends of players have come through. Matty Vasilevski is playing for us all year which will be a big help. A few of his mates from Coburg Tigers have been training aswell so all is looking well. We are going to struggle in the height department but have an abundance of very decent 5"10' on baller types.

Matty Vasilevski has mates from coburg?

anyone want to have a punt at picking a top six or the full ladder for next year?
Mine

Macleod
Fitzroy Stars
Mernda
Epping
Whittlesea
Diamond Creek
Lower Plenty
Hurstbridge
Watsonia
Panton Hill
Parkside
South Morang
Reservoir
Heidelberg West

anyone want to have a punt at picking a top six or the full ladder for next year?

Macleod
Fitzroy Stars
Diamond Creek
Whittlesea
Mernda
Epping
Lower Plenty
Watsonia
Hurstbridge
Panton Hill
Parkside
South Morang
Reservoir
Heidelberg West

There you go LL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It just came to me then. I think its Ramez Dagher or something along those lines. He played Juniors and a few seniors at I believe West Preston. Always been a massive unit.

was a decent junior who rellied on his size to have impact.
where's he been playing recently?

Whittlesea
Macleod
Epping
Mernda
Diamond Creek
Parkside
Fitzroy Stars
Lower Plenty
Watsonia
Panton Hill
South Morang
Hurstbridge
Reservoir
Heidelberg West

Macleod
Fitzroy Stars
Epping
Whittlesea
Diamond Creek
Lower Plenty
Mernda
Hurstbridge
Panton Hill
Parkside
South Morang
Reservoir
Heidelberg West

top 3 teams hard to split, Lower down to South Morang hard to split. Panton Hill the big unknown, plenty of new guys to the club,

Macleod
Fitzroy Stars
Epping
Whittlesea
Diamond Creek
Lower Plenty
Mernda
Hurstbridge
Panton Hill
Parkside
South Morang
Reservoir
Heidelberg West

top 3 teams hard to split, Lower down to South Morang hard to split. Panton Hill the big unknown, plenty of new guys to the club,

Watsonia are gonna be THAT bad?!:confused:

Mernda :thumbsu:
Stars
Macleod
Diamo
Parkside
Watsonia
Epping
Whittlesea

Div 3
Lower
Hurstbridge
Reservoir
Panton Hill
Sth Morang
Heid West

Big surprise in there would be you having parkside in at number 5, whats been going on down their way this pre season to make them improve so much into a top 6 side???
Theyve been very quiet this pre season and seem to be the unknowns of divy 2.

Macleod
Fitzroy Stars
Epping
Whittlesea
Diamond Creek
Lower Plenty
Mernda
Hurstbridge
Panton Hill
Parkside
South Morang
Reservoir
Heidelberg West

Careful Romper, you will get slagged off for being an arrogant Macleod person for putting us on top of your ladder....

For what it's worth :

Whittlesea
Diamond Creek
Macleod
Mernda
Epping
Fitzroy Stars
Watsonia
Lower Plenty
Hurstbridge
Panton Hill
Sth Morang
Parkside
Reservoir
Heidelberg West

Much the same as last year with Fitzroy to improve and Watsonia to slide.
Diamo is a question mark as not much has been said in the off season with recruitment & player defection

Careful Romper, you will get slagged off for being an arrogant Macleod person for putting us on top of your ladder....

For what it's worth :

Whittlesea
Diamond Creek
Macleod
Mernda
Epping
Fitzroy Stars
Watsonia
Lower Plenty
Hurstbridge
Panton Hill
Sth Morang
Parkside
Reservoir
Heidelberg West

Much the same as last year with Fitzroy to improve and Watsonia to slide.
Diamo is a question mark as not much has been said in the off season with recruitment & player defection
a lot of people underating diamo,take it from whispers,very hard to beat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back