Northern Football League Division 2 - Part III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some sad news for the whittlesea football club this week with news coming threw that Sean Salmon exciting young player has injured himself at work by a freak accident, resulting in cutting 2 fingers off with a circular saw. The division 2 league b&f of last year will definately miss season 2009 and will need plastic surgery. My wishes goes out to his family and hope speedy recovery.
False.

All the players leaving bar one or two played very sparingly in the ones. Not saying a couple couldn't have played more but surely with the 19's coming through all should be fine.
Page is a massive get. It was one of the clubs biggest weaknesses.

Whittlesea just needs to get a few bigger bodies to replace Garland, Gissing and Gilchrist and take the slack of the younger key postion kids.

Some sad news for the whittlesea football club this week with news coming threw that Sean Salmon exciting young player has injured himself at work by a freak accident, resulting in cutting 2 fingers off with a circular saw. The division 2 league b&f of last year will definately miss season 2009 and will need plastic surgery. My wishes goes out to his family and hope speedy recovery.

U/19;s B & F not good to hear:thumbsdown:

Not true. Pretty piss poor post mate.

In saying that, if he did cut something I wish it was his voicebox.

The Lyndale Football Club in the SFL division 2 are seeking practice matches on March 21st & 28th. Games can be played either home or away. Any inquiries please PM me with your contact details and we will be in touch.

lol unless hes fingers grew back... I saw him today and he seemed to be quiet fine lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Morning all,

Keilor Park Football Club (EDFL) are looking for a practice game on the 21st March. (Seniors & Reserves). If any clubs are interested please shoot me through a PM and i'll have the club give you a call.

Cheers!

lol unless hes fingers grew back... I saw him today and he seemed to be quiet fine lol

Yeah this post is not true....his fingers are all still working and on his hand and he will be playing great footy again in 2009 after a great year last year. Average post I thought based on hearsay

Some tragic news to come out of yesterday was the sudden passing of ex DVFL player Matthew "Matty" Burrows aged 42.
Matty won a Liston medal playing for Preston before crossing to Bundoora where he was a premiership player for the Bulls. He finished his career playing at South Morang where he won the clubs 1997 B n F.
An all round great footballer and an even better bloke.

R.I.P " BURGER"
You will be sadly missed.

Mark Schwabl to stars would really struggle to get a game there mate, specially with some of the blokes stars have picked up looking good for there 2 year in will push the tops sides again hoping to make finals this year

Mark Schwabl to stars would really struggle to get a game there mate, specially with some of the blokes stars have picked up looking good for there 2 year in will push the tops sides again hoping to make finals this year

I reckon Fitzroy will be the team to beat this year. The way they finished off last season and with a few recruits to improve the side, they will
threaten all D2 teams this year. BIG CHANCE IMO

Some tragic news to come out of yesterday was the sudden passing of ex DVFL player Matthew "Matty" Burrows aged 42.
Matty won a Liston medal playing for Preston before crossing to Bundoora where he was a premiership player for the Bulls. He finished his career playing at South Morang where he won the clubs 1997 B n F.

R.I.P " BURGER"

Tragic sad news. Sincere condolences to the Burrows family.
A great DVFL player.

i agree that fitzroy will be a very good side. but are about 21 good players short of a top 4 side in div 1. they are probably a year or so off threatening for the flag. mcleod have choked for a number of years now but with the players they picked up if they dont win it this year they should give up all together

R.I.P " BURGER"

Yes definately a tragedy and a huge loss of a great bloke. RIP Matty
Great footballer, Great clubman, Great all round bloke, Loved everbody and loved life.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back