Northern Football League Division 2 - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tyson Truong ( 93 for mernda), what a f***ing w***er! Kicks a goal from a handball recieve running into a open goal when they are 20 goals up and sprints to the forward pocket in front of the club rooms and does some little gay dance, what a hero, must of forgot about being driven in the ground for holding the ball 10 mins before that after trying some fancy footwork. You beat a club down on its knees that has no confidence, lacks any sign of a game plan,terrible skills and continue to play injured players each week that only last a few quarters, had no one left on the bench in the last quater and injured sitting in the forward pocket and oh also Shane bamford rucked all day in the reserves for morang before being called up to play in the seniors aswell. So yeah great win Mernda, the way Truong and a few others celebrate your goals against a lowley struggling D3 club, just raise the flag down at mernda now cause Macleod, Diamo, Epping and the Stars are just making up the numbers! The first quater and a half there was none of that shit when Morang took it to you was there, BIIIIIIGGGGGG HEADS, small brains obviuosly to allow players celebrating like that during a game agains a club like Morang. I have seen Morang cop some massive thrashings this year and I dont think you are no where near as good as you think you are Mernda.

When your 20 goals up you can afford to have a bit of fun with the crowd which was 99% Mernda, Heidelberg West had more supporters at an away game than you guys have for a home game.
He won't be doing that against that great Macleod team (Premiers):D unless were 20 goals up in the Granny.
Smile, I hear things are about to change for Sth Morang ;)

Tyson Truong ( 93 for mernda), what a f***ing w***er! Kicks a goal from a handball recieve running into a open goal when they are 20 goals up and sprints to the forward pocket in front of the club rooms and does some little gay dance, what a hero, must of forgot about being driven in the ground for holding the ball 10 mins before that after trying some fancy footwork. You beat a club down on its knees that has no confidence, lacks any sign of a game plan,terrible skills and continue to play injured players each week that only last a few quarters, had no one left on the bench in the last quater and injured sitting in the forward pocket and oh also Shane bamford rucked all day in the reserves for morang before being called up to play in the seniors aswell. So yeah great win Mernda, the way Truong and a few others celebrate your goals against a lowley struggling D3 club, just raise the flag down at mernda now cause Macleod, Diamo, Epping and the Stars are just making up the numbers! The first quater and a half there was none of that shit when Morang took it to you was there, BIIIIIIGGGGGG HEADS, small brains obviuosly to allow players celebrating like that during a game agains a club like Morang. I have seen Morang cop some massive thrashings this year and I dont think you are no where near as good as you think you are Mernda.

Thats gold, I'm glad to hear how much that got to you, deserve nothing less down at South Morang, pack of ferals with loud mouths and no ability, wouldve loved to see the bloke give it to you ********s

Thats gold, I'm glad to hear how much that got to you, deserve nothing less down at South Morang, pack of ferals with loud mouths and no ability, wouldve loved to see the bloke give it to you ********s

Well its hard to write about morang's performances of late so i thought i'd spice it up with a bit about the Mighty Mernda! and get a few nibbles, it worked:thumbsu: To be honest we all had a good laugh at Truongs antics :D
Us ferals know the deal with Morang and we will stick together like mud on a pig,oink oink!

When your 20 goals up you can afford to have a bit of fun with the crowd which was 99% Mernda, Heidelberg West had more supporters at an away game than you guys have for a home game.
He won't be doing that against that great Macleod team (Premiers):D unless were 20 goals up in the Granny.
Smile, I hear things are about to change for Sth Morang ;)

Whats did you hear Stude? That Troy Luff is gonna ditch the legends game this week and finally make his long awaited debut for Morang!:D

A blowout today for Macleod. If someone had told Diamond Creek that their Reserves would be goaless to half time, and their ones would have only the one snag on the board at three quarter, I think they would have said they would eat their own hat if that happens.

If Macleod's number 4, Cathal Corr, isn't leading the league best and fairest by a street call me Joe Gillet.

Looks like Lynch, Ewart, Mahoney, Reimers will all be out next week in the game touted as by Macleod sources as "Heidleberg Rest".

Will be expecting a much closer game come finals, and can someone let me know if Diamond Creek had a few outs and injuries this week.

Purple Monkey Dishwasher

Well Joe Gillet I think you'll find that Daniel Moore is probably winning the league b&f. Macleod are more even across the board than Epping, where as Moore is the clear stand out at Epping week in, week out.

Against Lower last week, witnessed one of the great contests of the season between him and Andy in the ruck. Went head to head for the last 3 quarters, with both being best for their respective team and honours even.

Have a sence of humour you stiff. Morang would do it 2 if they knew what sport they were playing

Who's a STIFF now, just got a big rise out of ya:D

Morang been blowing smoke up their jumper left, right and center over the last few years. THE NEXT POWERHOUSE is a term that has floated around. No talent. No heart. No respect.

Leave good old Ping Pong alone will ya! He was dedicating that goal to his idol and mentor MJ. He certainly got a "rise" out of your crowd.

Morang been blowing smoke up their jumper left, right and center over the last few years. THE NEXT POWERHOUSE is a term that has floated around. No talent. No heart. No respect.

Leave good old Ping Pong alone will ya! He was dedicating that goal to his idol and mentor MJ. He certainly got a "rise" out of your crowd.

But plenty of teeth :D not like yourself who head butted the wrong bloke yesterday LL GOOSE. Hope you enjoyed corn on the cob with your sunday roast today!!!!

But plenty of teeth :D not like yourself who head butted the wrong bloke yesterday LL GOOSE. Hope you enjoyed corn on the cob with your sunday roast today!!!!

Haha where the fugg did headbutt come from? Brock Lesnar must have been a little delirious too after our little scuffle. A part of the game that morang seem to have forgotten a while ago is putting your head over the ball. The previously broken tooth snapped again in the collision between his knee and my head (accidental), I then retaliated because I wasn't sure what had happened, a few punches were exchanged either way and no harm done there. From what I heard after it I definately did pick the wrong bloke and can thank myself lucky. Although I wasn't exactly in the right frame of mind straight after the accident. Good thing I work at a hospital and had broken that tooth before!

Your still a bunch is *******s! Look forward to seeing the fireworks spitting out over the next few weeks from what I hear! Luckily we will never have to step onto your scumpit again after you head down to divvy 3.

Surely this is some sought of in house gag that doesnt deserve a response but I will anyway......

To suggest that diamo lack 'toughness' is extremely rich.

To me toughness in football is 'when it is your turn to go, you go. Without fear of consequences and disregard for ones safety'. Is it not?

The Diamond Creek onball division of Cusack, Taylor, Jackson, Burrell, O'Connor, McQueen and Burrell have this in spades. They would have layed mroe tackles than any other onball brigade in the comp. Bar none.

Simon Perryman, Josh Summers, Luke Simpson and Josh Smith back into packs for fun. To suggest that the Diamond Creek team is weak is a disgrace.

Onto last week. Due to injuries and two harsh red cards (strange from o team lacking 'enforcers') Diamo were playing with just the 18 eligible players from the start of the second quarter. They had kicked one goal to half time and were not playing there usual style.... And they still beat Whittlesea, a supposed contender (pretender) by a comfortable margin. Not bad for a supposed 'weak' team. The saying 'great teams win when they dont play well' probably applies here. And in my mind great teams are usually tough. So pull your head in you muppet.

Onto this week in the match of the yr. Creek have a couple of important players out due to suspension and injury but they are being replaced by the vice captain (mcqueen) and a bloke who kicked sixty odd goals in diviosn one 2 yrs back (kinnane) so the boys form creek are still brimming with belief. Will be a very interesting game to see where macleod is at. Lets see if they 'swan about' like they are the ducks guts come 5 o clock tomorrow when they have been handed a football lesson normally reserved for division 2 grand final day.

My predicions for the day:
creek will win by 5 in the big one.
Coach whitcroft wil make between 5-7 terrible jokes that will only be politely laughed at by the players too remain in his 'good books'.

Most of this post is actually also taking the pi5s, but 'go creek' anyway.
Cheers.

late whispers was on the money again,absolute zero physical presence when it was required.very rarely do sides that lose games by 20 goals during the year win a flag.

TOUGHEN UP CREEKERS

Haha where the fugg did headbutt come from? Brock Lesnar must have been a little delirious too after our little scuffle. A part of the game that morang seem to have forgotten a while ago is putting your head over the ball. The previously broken tooth snapped again in the collision between his knee and my head (accidental), I then retaliated because I wasn't sure what had happened, a few punches were exchanged either way and no harm done there. From what I heard after it I definately did pick the wrong bloke and can thank myself lucky. Although I wasn't exactly in the right frame of mind straight after the accident. Good thing I work at a hospital and had broken that tooth before!

Your still a bunch is *******s! Look forward to seeing the fireworks spitting out over the next few weeks from what I hear! Luckily we will never have to step onto your scumpit again after you head down to divvy 3.

Been away and missed a couple of games. looked as though Morang went a little better last week against Watsonia, going by the scores only, however looking at yesterdays resulst 36 goals to 13 not much has changed, does not surprise to see many post on here commenting on fireworks and change etc etc, care to elaborate what may happen?

What I undersatnd is that Morang are very light on for committee and cut a coach and players payments , not sure were too now. div 3 and regroup for next year maybe, need to get both onfield and offield stronger

(Log in to remove this ad.)

who are the injured players ? are they the same blokes who dont train?

Come on where are all the Macleod people,
No good trying to keep a lid on it now.
Your the Heidelberg of Div 2 no stopping you now.
Get on here and bang your drums :D

Don't worry about the finals, I'm sure you will go ok ??????? Maybe :thumbsu:

2009 Premiers

Div 1 Heidelberg

Div 2 Who else Mernda

Div 3 Parkside

???????

Heidelberg - the VFL wannabee's

Mernda - as commented on 88.6FM, "the only team to trouble us so far to date, even though we pumped 'em" S Kelly being interviewed after the game. Mernda still keyboard favourites apparently;)

Hurstbridge - weren't they in 1st division a few years ago ??:eek:

Come on where are all the Macleod people,
No good trying to keep a lid on it now.
Your the Heidelberg of Div 2 no stopping you now.
Get on here and bang your drums :D

Don't worry about the finals, I'm sure you will go ok ??????? Maybe :thumbsu:

heidelberg actually win grand finals!

Diamo will beat Macleod i reckon. having seen both teams from the sidelines, they seemed stronger and more dominant. will be a good game though.

well i recon macleod will smash diamo by 139 points! what a win!
well done to the macleod boys. they didnt have 1 passenger all day. everyone did they're part and the score board showed that.
diamo...... well we will just put it down to a bad day for u boys. the whole comp knows that you boys are better then what we saw today. we could play u boys next week and i very much doubt that the margin would be within 8 goals either way.
macleod back on top of the ladder were we belong. with just that one bad day against the stars. hope we get to make up for that after the split of the div.
More than happy to accept i was wrong... Did not expect a blowout!!!

I'll bet anything Heidelberg West can kick more against Macleod next week than the "GREAT" Diamond Creek were able to this week. What a joke and as for those two useless pieces of sh*t in the ruck nos 19 & 20 they would be better planted into the ground and turned into goal posts. What a waste of space. What were there names again "Can't mark & Can't kick" or something like that. Well done to Macleod to dominate a previously unbeaten team

That's a bit harsh. Phelan was one of Shite Creek's better players. As for Anstey, it was most embarrassing to say the least. My 7 year old daughter can kick better on her non preferred foot !

As for Div 3, I heard that Reservoir are having a meeting with EDFL tonight. The way things are going, don`t think there will be a div 3.

Yeah this is very true but Reservior have been in talks with Tony Modra to help sort out there forward line woes and play div 3 to see them take out the flag. A big plus for Reservoir who are possibly the worst club going around

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back