Northern Football League Division 2 - Part IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone shed any light on the "Blue" after macleod v diamo game on Saturday?

It wasn't after the game, it was during the final quarter. Diamo player (Luke Jackson) took offence to a Macleod player diving into a pack a bit recklessly and remonstrated with him and then Andy Bennett stuck his nose in and Jacko gave him one. A fair bit of push and shove but I'm tipping there have been better stoushes than that at The Kennel. Jacko has taken 2 weeks.

It wasn't after the game, it was during the final quarter. Diamo player (Luke Jackson) took offence to a Macleod player diving into a pack a bit recklessly and remonstrated with him and then Andy Bennett stuck his nose in and Jacko gave him one. A fair bit of push and shove but I'm tipping there have been better stoushes than that at The Kennel. Jacko has taken 2 weeks.

Is that 2 weeks credit??

Heid West just called..

Heidelberg West arent the ones who were in recess for a year. At least they have a crack, might not have the talent but they stick tight. Reservoir - blokes leaving and coming left right and centre. SWEET club

Just asking NFL people if the scores between Macleod and Diamond Creek are correct or a mistake? Its say's something like 25 goals, but it was 1st vs 2nd.
Cheers.

The scores are quite correct. Macleod kept them scoreless in the 1st qtr and only to 1 goal on the second& third. Going in the 4th still with one goal too. hopefully the facebook "our boys" will have a pic of the scoreboard at the change of qtrs to prove this. I think the boys played their best game by far this season. Totally impressed with Macleod. What's wrong at diamo?? Surely it can't ne injuries? a very unexpexted win. Go Macleod!

Yeah this is very true but Reservior have been in talks with Tony Modra to help sort out there forward line woes and play div 3 to see them take out the flag. A big plus for Reservoir who are possibly the worst club going around

Hey toaster modra and luffy were looking pretty sharp in the legends game last night, any truth to the rumours morang and rezza are very unhappy with their big stars risking injury in a midweek match?

Hey toaster modra and luffy were looking pretty sharp in the legends game last night, any truth to the rumours morang and rezza are very unhappy with their big stars risking injury in a midweek match?
Speaking of legends game - Glenn Archer has put in a clearence to Whittlesea. Is he just playing a one off game ?;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stude

You really are a w***er
couldnt agree more, he seems to give macleod heaps but yet again i couldt remember the last time mernda actually beat macleod??
ok if u were a boro blood or bear but ur not your just a average div 2 side that may or may not make finals. and lets not forget yours too have lost the last 4 gf that your played in, so come on mate just worrry about your own club going forward instead off other clubs misfortunes!!

couldnt agree more, he seems to give macleod heaps but yet again i couldt remember the last time mernda actually beat macleod??
ok if u were a boro blood or bear but ur not your just a average div 2 side that may or may not make finals. and lets not forget yours too have lost the last 4 gf that your played in, so come on mate just worrry about your own club going forward instead off other clubs misfortunes!!

Hey Bro I have already declared Macleod the best thing since sliced bread, Give me a break. Gee I try and be nice and your still paranoid.
Don't YOU think Macleod are any good ?
Premiers or maybe not.:D

Hey Bro I have already declared Macleod the best thing since sliced bread, Give me a break. Gee I try and be nice and your still paranoid.
Don't YOU think Macleod are any good ?
Premiers or maybe not.:D
yes i do think macleod are good, but your slice bread comment explains it all your a dill.
and what the hell would i be paranoid about?? i wouldnt really give a crap who won it this yr, i just think your comments about macleod are pathetic considering your from mernda!!!

No, not at all.
Should be interesting to see just how big the Macleod bubble gets this year before it bursts yet again...

I suppose desperate times means desperate measures.
Good to see Whittlesea going with the youth policy and blooding the kids from the junior ranks.
Archer will bring what's needed at the Eagles - his extreme pace

Maybe you should have cleared Straughnie - at least he can kick a few goals.

Yeah luffy was told not to play. He is unhappy with Morang as hasnt been paid for his sign up yet. Disapointing. They wonder why they lose players. He went as well as morang are travelling - s***house.

Well Joe Gillet I think you'll find that Daniel Moore is probably winning the league b&f. Macleod are more even across the board than Epping, where as Moore is the clear stand out at Epping week in, week out.

Against Lower last week, witnessed one of the great contests of the season between him and Andy in the ruck. Went head to head for the last 3 quarters, with both being best for their respective team and honours even.

Corr is easily the best and toughest player in div 2. Just ask anyone who he has tackled or bumped this season.

yes i do think macleod are good, but your slice bread comment explains it all your a dill.
and what the hell would i be paranoid about?? i wouldnt really give a crap who won it this yr, i just think your comments about macleod are pathetic considering your from mernda!!!

But you live in Mernda, I've seen you at the Mernda Pub :thumbsu:
I'm glad your not paranoid about losing the granny again. :D

Epping by 36
Heidelberg West by na Macleod by 250
W'sea by 24
Lower by 210
Mernda by 199
Creek by 185
Stars by 56

I don't think Macleod will win by that margin given the wet conditions
and the fact that a few players are being rested. What I can say is that West Heidelberg will kick more goals against Macleod than what Shite Creek did last week

www.localfootyshow.com.au

On this week’s LOCAL FOOTY SHOW shown on C31 Friday Night at 7.30pm for one hour and again on Saturday Morning starting at 9am for the full hour and a half show.

This week’s match for highlights are from the EFL Noble Park vs Scoresby

Noble Park celebrates 10 years in the EFL. Interviews with last coach in the SFL (Peter Reece) and first coach in the EFL (Denis Knight), as well as current coach Alan Ezard.

You have heard them on SEN radio presenting the Burps and the Bush each Thursday evening at 10pm Now see Mark Fine and Paul Daffey on the LOCAL FOOTY SHOW

Great colour footage of Rupanyup in the 1950s and its 1960 grand final against Stawell

Interview with West Heidelberg President Joel Cheers,

West Coburg coach Dave Callandar and Greenvale coach Steve MacPherson also speak to the Local Footy Show

Report and highlights of the Macedon v Lancefield top-of-the-table clash in the Riddell league and interviews with Macedon coach Brendan Lee and Lancefield coach Kevin Fitzgerald (who reckons a send-off cost his team the game!)

Verdun Howell talks about his Brownlow Medal.

What are the most popular nick names for football clubs in Victoria since 1900.?

Footage from games of footy played last weekend

Scores and ladders for your local football competition

And lots lots more

www.localfootyshow.com.au

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back