Northern Football League Division 2 - Part V

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only A grade player leaving is going to have a go at VFL.
Every club has the odd unhappy Member.
Have a look at last seasons playing list well over half the players have come threw the juniors, even had a u/17s playing in the 1's.
Think your got your Address mixed up with Plenty rd.:D
BUNDOORA or up north at WHITTLESEA Stude??????

6 Senior players have arleady left from Mernda,and i heard 3 more are pretty much out the door due to poor conditions,payments,commite choices?...can anyone confirm this?

Seems to happen to a club annually

South Morang 2009 -Went from finals side to bottom of div3,were sitting on a goldmine now all there player are playing div1 or seniors elsewhere

Watsonia 2010 -Another side in the finals mix a few years back...untill the club stopped paying there players!

Mernda 2011 -Coming of 2 seasons of finishing 5th...4 senior coaching changes in 4 years,no reserves coach at the moment and no 19's coach....its looking very ugly for the Demons! Division 3 STAMPED!

Don't think Lamaro is coaching next season. Looking likely to just be playing with Sage and few others at the 'Creek. Looking mighty hard to beat next year you would think. Sounds like the Mernda boys are in disarray atm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lets not mince words , Lamaro has shafted Mernda , and from what i hear hasnt finished yet. Big talk just weeks ago about 'we all need to stick 2gether, cant wait for next year' then bang he's gone.. He had a meeting with a few of the boys to try and persuade a few to join him at creek..And i quote ' BETTER FOR MY COACHING CAREER TO GO TO CREEK , COLLETTS GOT HEAPS OF $$ ..' Theyve even offered some average footballers ALOT of $ (did the same at mernda), must be Franks shout (although he still owes Mernda a shitload).. why would creek want Frank anyway --- $$$$$.... Hayden was good last year , but i realise now he has NO idea on how to build a side , so probably better he does move on.. No ones bigger than the club , and Mernda will again be a force next year.

Is Lamaro taking players with him? Sage boys? or any others!
has it been confirmed if Lamaro and collett have been signed as diamond creeks coaches? Frank will inject cash but at the same time will put a few people off, as he has in the past!

Frank has gone to creek as coaching director, however still owes Mernda a fair few $$$ Lamaro is taking a year off from footy due to personal reasons, as for the Sage boys, Daniel is still under contract at Mernda

lets not mince words , Lamaro has shafted Mernda , and from what i hear hasnt finished yet. Big talk just weeks ago about 'we all need to stick 2gether, cant wait for next year' then bang he's gone.. He had a meeting with a few of the boys to try and persuade a few to join him at creek..And i quote ' BETTER FOR MY COACHING CAREER TO GO TO CREEK , COLLETTS GOT HEAPS OF $$ ..' Theyve even offered some average footballers ALOT of $ (did the same at mernda), must be Franks shout (although he still owes Mernda a shitload).. why would creek want Frank anyway --- $$$$$.... Hayden was good last year , but i realise now he has NO idea on how to build a side , so probably better he does move on.. No ones bigger than the club , and Mernda will again be a force next year.
Its a shame that muppets follow Collett and his supposed money trail, Lomaro offered plenty, but gave little.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back