Northern Football League Divison 1 U19's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Northern Football League U19's

this dude got a good point but no matter wat size i am still playn on afta under 19z... comin from div 3 footy and winning a flag wif rezza unda 17z last year and heading to the roosters was a good change:):):)

what made u go to west preston ?

the player in the 19's who imprssed me when i played against him and what results have showed me is #2 for northcote park. Pas Sacuzzo or something.Seems to be a running machine and gets plenty of ball.Tore us apart.

yeee northcote park have a couple of good players in their side... when we playd them last time was playn on a former team mate marlon mitchell i think he should play in the centre sumwer not in the backline but ohh well the coaches decision were to play him....

Another in a way disappointing match. Lower were competitive for 1/2 a game at least. Really blew them away in the 2nd half in a good performance. Im really not enjoying these 40+ point wins, I really hope we have a good competitive game

Another in a way disappointing match. Lower were competitive for 1/2 a game at least. Really blew them away in the 2nd half in a good performance. Im really not enjoying these 40+ point wins, I really hope we have a good competitive game

dont count your chickens before they hatch moosey,mernda might hav a bit on the other teams at the moment but finals is a different ball game and im sure lower and hursty will make u earn everything come september...

does anyone 1 have any idea if the under 9's divi 2 is top 4 or 6 for finals

having a read of the record today i noticed it said that in under 19's (only in div2) that the nfl board had a vote and they changed it from the top 4 to the top six teams who make finals, to align with the system in seniors and reserves. pretty good gives sides like thomo,lalor and south morang a great chance to cause a possible upset, an puts a bit more pressure on higher placed side. how dose it work 1 vs 2, 3 vs 4, 5vs 6 or different???

having a read of the record today i noticed it said that in under 19's (only in div2) that the nfl board had a vote and they changed it from the top 4 to the top six teams who make finals, to align with the system in seniors and reserves. pretty good gives sides like thomo,lalor and south morang a great chance to cause a possible upset, an puts a bit more pressure on higher placed side. how dose it work 1 vs 2, 3 vs 4, 5vs 6 or different???
I think, not 100% sure.

Week 1
1st and 2nd bye
1st Elimation Final:
3rd vs 6th
2nd Elimation Final:
4th vs 5th

After this pretty much the same as top 4

Week 2
1st Semi Final
Winner of 1st and 2nd Elimation finals
2nd Semi FInal
1st vs 2nd

Week 3
Prelimanary Final
Loser of 1st semi final vs winner of 2nd semi final

Week 4
Grand Final
Winner of 2nd semi vs winner of prelimanary

dont count your chickens before they hatch moosey,mernda might hav a bit on the other teams at the moment but finals is a different ball game and im sure lower and hursty will make u earn everything come september...

I can assure you we are not getting ahead of ourselves. The first round loss to South Morang still hurts alot and shines brightly in the back of our heads. I think the turning point in yesterdays game was the lower plenty runner and coach yelling out "See boys, their NOTHING" at quarter time. That really got us worked up and it showed in the following few quarters.

I heard rezza won by 2 goals. Good on them. Wallan are a pack of w***ers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I heard rezza won by 2 goals. Good on them. Wallan are a pack of w***ers.

It was dissapointing from a couple of our boys who just decided not to show up. I thought with this being our only chance to win everyone would wanna play but not the case. Apparntly we only had 17 and finished the game with 14.

Anyone from rezza wanna tell me bout the umpiring, a couple of our boys were saying he was pathetic.

I can assure you we are not getting ahead of ourselves. The first round loss to South Morang still hurts alot and shines brightly in the back of our heads. I think the turning point in yesterdays game was the lower plenty runner and coach yelling out "See boys, their NOTHING" at quarter time. That really got us worked up and it showed in the following few quarters.

No Mernda wont get ahead of themselves if they continue to play good footy.... At Mernda where not about humiliating sides as we've been on the end of a few hidings ourselves in the past.... Theres alot of good footballers running around out there Lower, N Hursty are the ones to watch out for...

Hurstbridge are a definate show and lower certainly had some good players running around the scores certainly didn't show how close the game was. The scores make it look like an easy win but it certainly wasn't. It will be interesting now with it being top six not top four.

Is there any1 out there bored enuff to hava bit of fun, and create some talk by naming there best 18 of the entire 19s divy 2 comp????

Bont be biast when doing this theres alot of good players out there i can imagine itd be hard to pick an 18 with every1 agreeing... this will get heads talkin.

I dont think anyone here would know all the players that well enough. Especially with the amount of young blokes playing seniors and stuff it would be way to hard I think.

I dont think anyone here would know all the players that well enough. Especially with the amount of young blokes playing seniors and stuff it would be way to hard I think.
i'll give u a couple of names im aware off
lower: duckworth,b barden, k tenace
hursty: j gibson, m richards, a gray(not thew best footballer but can certain kick alot of goals)
mernda: m saddington, r adams, j stewart
macleod: m bottomely, m sherpa
lalor: t upoko, s smith(not sure of any others they may in seniors)
thomo: m.sinni
sorry to the other teams ive left out but i cant really remember the players, personally wouldnt place ne ressa or wallan players in there because they are both evenly crap teams, if anyone would like to add would be good :thumbsu:

hey watthe did you play on the weekend for lower?

i'll give u a couple of names im aware off
lower: duckworth,b barden, k tenace
hursty: j gibson, m richards, a gray(not thew best footballer but can certain kick alot of goals)
mernda: m saddington, r adams, j stewart
macleod: m bottomely, m sherpa
lalor: t upoko, s smith(not sure of any others they may in seniors)
thomo: m.sinni
sorry to the other teams ive left out but i cant really remember the players, personally wouldnt place ne ressa or wallan players in there because they are both evenly crap teams, if anyone would like to add would be good :thumbsu:

rodney adams... ur kiddin, i actually agreed with the players u mentiond bar him, if his form with his mouth was questiond, hell win the bnf, but surly not havnt the best year out on the park

hey watthe did you play on the weekend for lower?
na mate im not at lower this season, have gone up bush to play, but i still live in melb and train at lower and still have a fair bit to do with lower, i still have a keen eye for what happening div2 19s ie better players etc etc, played their last year in the u/19s and a few senior games, from all reports they were well beaten across the whole ground by a better on saturday, my team has bye this week so i wont be going to trianing to get the low down lol have a goody:thumbsu:

haha huchie you seem to have a little thing going on for me. I didn't realise you felt that way about me. Maybe you should stop all the secrecy and reveal who you actually are.

in all fairness huchie he may be struggling with form atm (dont know havent seen him play) but i know from the 2 outings last season and the one sprevious to that he played pretty good footy mate, nothing against you huchie your definately aloud your opinion but he is a pretty good player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back