Northern Football League Divison 1 U19's

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Northern Football League U19's

Thanks for the wrap watthe. My season this year has been a little shaky. Definately no where near the form I had last season. My knee still isn't 100% after the patella dislocation... hopefully I can get back on track... The 5kg I put on whilst off my feet after doing my knee didn't help either.

I'll back you Rod, your one of the better play on the park at the moment. It's good to see your improving and enjoying your footy

Another in a way disappointing match. Lower were competitive for 1/2 a game at least. Really blew them away in the 2nd half in a good performance. Im really not enjoying these 40+ point wins, I really hope we have a good competitive game

i actually rated and respected rod's opinion till this post he sent! thats why of late im having a go at him. mate do not say that this post that u sent isnt slighly getting a bit ahead of urself. reading your post gives the impression to everyone that you guys think u hav won it already and that theres no point in playing cause you guys are an absoloute certainties.

you guys are the outright favourites and you's deserve the respect by evveryother club with the footy u guys are playing of late and the big wins u guys have had, but finals footy is finals footy. theres alot of players playing senior footy which will come back and have a massive role for the 19's. as much as i think thats bullshit and shouldnt be aloud, it happens so we wear it. so dont be so sure cause ull be in with a big shock.

look at geelong 10 straight but still keeping a lid on it ,lol i think u guys should do the same.

good luck for the rest of the season mate, good luck with the kee aswell!

c u in the finals and boy would i like to man up on u cause urve definatly given me enough amunition do get my adrenalin pumping!:thumbsu:

Sorry mate, you misunderstood me. What I meant by that post was that we need a close game because I know what finals are like and will be close no matter what. If we head into the finals not being challenged for the last 6 matches then it won't be good for us is what I meant. So who do you play for? Whats ya name?

Sorry mate, you misunderstood me. What I meant by that post was that we need a close game because I know what finals are like and will be close no matter what. If we head into the finals not being challenged for the last 6 matches then it won't be good for us is what I meant. So who do you play for? Whats ya name?

ive already said wnno i play for and who i am b4

Nicholas Milne (hursti) #23

in my eyes it comes across that mernda are loving they hit the top and dont think much can stop them, fare enough they havent lost since round 1 but classicaly in footy every so often a top side gets rolled in the big 1. nick milne hey 23 from hursty,ur a really good footballer! would love to see u can big rod go at it, rod uses his frame wel and gose hard at it, lower plenty i think they are pretenders,they havent really beaten anyone apart from macleod and whittlesea. mernda and hursty will play off for it in the big one in wat will be a close game and either side could win.

I can't even remember much of the hursty game to be honest. I did my knee last year against hursty though....

in my eyes it comes across that mernda are loving they hit the top and dont think much can stop them, fare enough they havent lost since round 1 but classicaly in footy every so often a top side gets rolled in the big 1. nick milne hey 23 from hursty,ur a really good footballer! would love to see u can big rod go at it, rod uses his frame wel and gose hard at it, lower plenty i think they are pretenders,they havent really beaten anyone apart from macleod and whittlesea. mernda and hursty will play off for it in the big one in wat will be a close game and either side could win.

Im finally sick to death of hearing about Mernda and how good they are, and how they are playing together this year to win a flag... Hurstbridge will only have an opportunity at the flag because of the ridiculosly easy draw they have had.. Congrats to Lalor, Mcleod, Lower Plenty and Whittlesea for playing there best kids in the seniors and still being competitve in the 19s, will only benefit there clubs come finals and in years to come... The final ladder and finals results will be as follows

Mernda -Lower Plenty - Hurstbridge - Mcleod - Whittlesea - Lalor

wk 1 Hurstbridge beat Lalor Whittlesea beat Mcleod
wk 2 Mernda beat Lower Whttlesea beat Hurstbridge
wk 3 Whittlesea beat Lower
wk 4 Mernda Versus Whittlesea

I am new to this website, i see a game every week and keep a close eye on all results and in contact with members of most clubs, i have no bias to any clubs..

Mernda are very beatable they just havent come up against a side with a full strength team on the park recently, i think Hurstbridges easy run into the finals will work against them come finals

Goodluck to all sides and hopefully the best complete team wins on the last day in September, just a memo - we take far more notice of underage players playing seniors and trying to better themselves and stepping up to a challenge then we do those chosing to stay in there age group.... Cheers

ANY1 HERE FROM DIVVY 1?

divvy two talk is all that happens!

thanx westy 7 apreciate it mate, who do u play for and whats your name?

Im finally sick to death of hearing about Mernda and how good they are, and how they are playing together this year to win a flag... Hurstbridge will only have an opportunity at the flag because of the ridiculosly easy draw they have had.. Congrats to Lalor, Mcleod, Lower Plenty and Whittlesea for playing there best kids in the seniors and still being competitve in the 19s, will only benefit there clubs come finals and in years to come... The final ladder and finals results will be as follows

Mernda -Lower Plenty - Hurstbridge - Mcleod - Whittlesea - Lalor

wk 1 Hurstbridge beat Lalor Whittlesea beat Mcleod
wk 2 Mernda beat Lower Whttlesea beat Hurstbridge
wk 3 Whittlesea beat Lower
wk 4 Mernda Versus Whittlesea

I am new to this website, i see a game every week and keep a close eye on all results and in contact with members of most clubs, i have no bias to any clubs..

Mernda are very beatable they just havent come up against a side with a full strength team on the park recently, i think Hurstbridges easy run into the finals will work against them come finals

Goodluck to all sides and hopefully the best complete team wins on the last day in September, just a memo - we take far more notice of underage players playing seniors and trying to better themselves and stepping up to a challenge then we do those chosing to stay in there age group.... Cheers

I don't think Whittlesea wlll make it they have a pretty hard draw and we played them last week and they weren't much chop. We just managed to get the 18. This week we need to win and might just have the bloke to do so.

The morang vs lalor match looks to be a huge one in the context of the finals. South Morang will need to win to keep finals hopes alive it looks, either that or knock off mernda or macleod.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Again ill add this as my final words on Merndas u/19s hopefully.

Yes it looks bad coz where playin all our kids that possibly could play seniors in the 19s.... yes where on top.. who wouldnt enjoy it?... but ill say this now Mernda as a team are not over confident, we have worked pretty hard n played against some good competition in Hursty, Lower, Lalor, Macloed, Whittlesea.....amd some ppl mighten agree but i thought Thomo played well against us... hopefully cockyness doesnt creep into some individuals but how can u stop that??

One last thought Its bad to play kids in 19s that could play seniors yeh??? but whats the train of thought with droppin back "Senior u/19 players" to the 19s for finals???

Top 6 is a great idea, gives more teams a good crack at finals footy obviously and i think Hurstbridge should be the team to talk about, Lower also.

Again ill add this as my final words on Merndas u/19s hopefully.

Yes it looks bad coz where playin all our kids that possibly could play seniors in the 19s.... yes where on top.. who wouldnt enjoy it?... but ill say this now Mernda as a team are not over confident, we have worked pretty hard n played against some good competition in Hursty, Lower, Lalor, Macloed, Whittlesea.....amd some ppl mighten agree but i thought Thomo played well against us... hopefully cockyness doesnt creep into some individuals but how can u stop that??

One last thought Its bad to play kids in 19s that could play seniors yeh??? but whats the train of thought with droppin back "Senior u/19 players" to the 19s for finals???

Top 6 is a great idea, gives more teams a good crack at finals footy obviously and i think Hurstbridge should be the team to talk about, Lower also.

Do you put South Morang down as good opposition didn't they beat you????

Do you put South Morang down as good opposition didn't they beat you????
Dukes; I hear that Morang give all the young fellows a go, can you tell me how many 19's have played in the one's this season.
It's good to see young players getting a go & not just trying to win a flag.:thumbsu:

Dukes; I hear that Morang give all the young fellows a go, can you tell me how many 19's have played in the one's this season.
It's good to see young players getting a go & not just trying to win a flag.:thumbsu:

Around 6 I think and there are always 1 or 2 pushing for selection most weeks. Last year probably played close to 10 if not more which has help us this year because they already have that 1 yr under their belt.

I would have thought growing up everyone wants to play senior footy and the best standard of footy possible, wouldn't u19 player's want to play senior footy if you are getting selected above older blokes that is a positive and gives you a 1 or 2 yrs head start on most other blokes wanting to play senior footy at the same age.

Around 6 I think and there are always 1 or 2 pushing for selection most weeks. Last year probably played close to 10 if not more which has help us this year because they already have that 1 yr under their belt.

I would have thought growing up everyone wants to play senior footy and the best standard of footy possible, wouldn't u19 player's want to play senior footy if you are getting selected above older blokes that is a positive and gives you a 1 or 2 yrs head start on most other blokes wanting to play senior footy at the same age.

Yes i agree everyone should aim to play seniors football as its where ull be in the near future, Mernda has rotated 11 under 19s thru the 1sts n they have all played 2 or more games...... thats a taste of seniors football......... can we please drop this crappy subject a group of players who went to skool together said hey lets all play 19s this year as a final thing before we all get split up n see what happens... we might hava half decent side..... n now look every1 seems to think where in the wrong for sticking together isnt footy about mateship n workin hard for each other....... We will all play seniors in a few months time... FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES.... whats 1 bloody season of under 19s going to do.

This is a team decision to stick together.. lets all get over it and move on... if we lose next week every1 will stop talkin bout Mernda anyway.

big game this week

west preston v bundoora

grand final re match!

Yes i agree everyone should aim to play seniors football as its where ull be in the near future, Mernda has rotated 11 under 19s thru the 1sts n they have all played 2 or more games...... thats a taste of seniors football......... can we please drop this crappy subject a group of players who went to skool together said hey lets all play 19s this year as a final thing before we all get split up n see what happens... we might hava half decent side..... n now look every1 seems to think where in the wrong for sticking together isnt footy about mateship n workin hard for each other....... We will all play seniors in a few months time... FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES.... whats 1 bloody season of under 19s going to do.

This is a team decision to stick together.. lets all get over it and move on... if we lose next week every1 will stop talkin bout Mernda anyway.

Well boy's seems a bit selfish as your senior side aren't travelling to well and the CLUB needs to see what they have for the furture at the highest level.

This week my tips are

Lalor by less then 1 goal over Lower. (Watch Lalor for a suprise run home I think.)
Morang by shitloads against rezza
Hurstbridge by 7 goals over t/town
Mernda by ??? over watsonia
Whittlesea by 4 goals over mcleod

Go Roosters!!!

Shows The comp What We Can Do Come Finals!!!!:)

lets play 19s as a final thing before we all split up!!!!

says everything i feel for the mernda football club you selfish little boys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back