2nds Norwood vs Port Adelaide - Round 11 @ The Parade

Remove this Banner Ad

Every time I see Jade Rawlings I think Josh Carr is coaching Norwood. Or Steve Marshall.

Dante has actually been good on Boyd for mine. The free kick for the goal to one side.

Need to find a way to get Walsh a game.

This is as bad a ruck display as you could see. He has been thrashed. Here’s a guy who has been stuffed around by not playing in the ruck every week this year and we’re seeing the consequences. That and Lobbe’s coaching. Dante has been as uncompetitive today as I’ve seen in that position. I thought he was supposed to have some passion and mongrel.
Can't develop our own so we trade for midling players from other clubs then pick from the draft a round later than we should.
Then trust player development to Lobbe, Hartlett and chadbro (if he talks to fringe players these days).
Ken was right about one thing. You do indeed get what you deserve

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is way worse than I was expecting. Another noncompetitive showing. Can we have a Sack Hartlett too?

I know this is a disjointed side every week, and Norwood are a good side especially at home, but we've shown nothing.

Worth a rookie list. He's skilful and tough and can kick a goal.
We're already talking about how we're struggling to fit Brownlow medallist Ollie Wines into our midfield rotations, what hope do you think Nick Moore has?

Were already talking about how we're struggling to fit Brownlow medallist Ollie Wines into our midfield rotations, what hope do you think Nick Moore has?

Nick Moore as a small forward. If we get a couple of small forward free agents as has been mentioned then that changes things but honestly he shows more than any small forward we have recruited apart from Rioli.

Cause the sanfl is corrupt cheats.

Footy live app has them

10-5 currently
Not so much we are behind but that the umpires have missed so many - for both sides.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back