Autopsy Not even a yelp v hawks. Imagine if it was dry.

Remove this Banner Ad

We might get another apology from the President. But hey at least my membership pack had stickers in it, no matter that's all I got, all the other perks that were promised forgotten again but hey at least they played so poorly I couldn't care less

Nasty thought I just had; CZ hugged Larks and said 'can't wait till we win some silverware,' Clarko came in with the 'silverware' mentality not knowing the depths of shitness. The players talk of it whilst not having any idea what it requires. I think the fine line between belief and delusion has been well and truly blurred. These guys expect that success will come whilst putting in an amount of effort that at best will have us mid-table when the young talent matures.

Coupled with the incredible mental blocks that we have around dropping our heads when things get difficult and letting teams back into it during the last quarter, it makes for the most insane dichotomy. They're a privileged bunch of campaigners who blatantly do not put enough effort in as a group, and the coach's success elsewhere, along with his misplaced faith, has led them to believe they will magically improve into a premiership contender.

Jesus Christ. I think there might be folding talks next year

someone needs to be accountable for this season. Unfortunately we can’t blame the president, CEO or coach as they are untouchable. Brady might be on the hook but given we are 1 month out of trade period and 2 from the draft to sack him now will be silly. We will just have to make do with Hamish free, biggie and sellers and convince ourselves all will change in the offseason. Absolute basket case of an organisation.

Depends a lot on which angle you look at it through. But **** it’s hard to see anything but bleakness today. Larkey, LDU, Zurharr and Jy are losers.

someone needs to be accountable for this season. Unfortunately we can’t blame the president, CEO or coach as they are untouchable. Brady might be on the hook...

President - yeah untouchable
CEO - absolutely not untouchable. To go an entire season without a shorts sponsor is atrocious
Coach - untouchable... for now
Rawlings - should be sent packing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nasty thought I just had; CZ hugged Larks and said 'can't wait till we win some silverware,' Clarko came in with the 'silverware' mentality not knowing the depths of shitness. The players talk of it whilst not having any idea what it requires. I think the fine line between belief and delusion has been well and truly blurred. These guys expect that success will come whilst putting in an amount of effort that at best will have us mid-table when the young talent matures.

I agree entirely. There is a mile between where we are and consistently competative, let alone consistently winning, it's another jump still to being able to win big finals and do clutch things in clutch moments. This for all this talk of silverware, its a great goal to have but shelve it until we are something that is not horrible every other week.

Coupled with the incredible mental blocks that we have around dropping our heads when things get difficult and letting teams back into it during the last quarter, it makes for the most insane dichotomy. They're a privileged bunch of campaigners who blatantly do not put enough effort in as a group, and the coach's success elsewhere, along with his misplaced faith, has led them to believe they will magically improve into a premiership contender.

Every side knows we fold. Apply pressure and we will find a point where we stop and they can do what they like. The wins we do have are eeked out against other bottom sides.

We are soft and devoid of leadership and at times even pride to have the jumper on their backs.

Jesus Christ. I think there might be folding talks next year

Right now is the point to go all in on where we are going.

Go all in on Harry. Make him Captain.

I agree entirely. There is a mile between where we are and consistently competative, let alone consistently winning, it's another jump still to being able to win big finals and do clutch things in clutch moments. This for all this talk of silverware, its a great goal to have but shelve it until we are something that is not horrible every other week.

Every side knows we fold. Apply pressure and we will find a point where we stop and they can do what they like. The wins we do have are eeked out against other bottom sides.

We are soft and devoid of leadership and at times even pride to have the jumper on their backs.

Right now is the point to go all in on where we are going.

Go all in on Harry. Make him Captain.
Set him free. He deserves better

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Not even a yelp v hawks. Imagine if it was dry.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back