Not Giving In and Never Tear Us Apart (songs)

Remove this Banner Ad

images

**** off now pole smoker!

Come now, he's here supporting our argument.

The best thing about NTUA was by far the time kochie and the farris brothers were in the goal square waving their scarves after the game had started - remember how good that was??

Nah, it was when it was played at the first game at Adelaide oval. The game you thought you were entitled to - remember how good that was??

The best thing about NTUA was by far the time kochie and the farris brothers were in the goal square waving their scarves after the game had started - remember how good that was??
I was going to tell you that you're better than this low quality bait, but thinking about it a bit more, you're a singularly boring poster. Is there any reason that you wander onto our board as often as you do?

Is there any chance that the flog from Nova can just let the song start??

I may be alone in this, but I reckon that when the music starts - we will all be ready with our scarves and those that that dont know the song will soon get the idea.

Surely after 4 years, he doesnt need to lead us into NTUA anymore.
I'm surprised that moron Walsh hasn't been sacked from any of his ground MC'ing duties, he is at his absolute worst for Adelaide United home games.

I did edit my post as NTUA wasn't specific fiscally mentioned but "all pillars" suggests it's all ok
specific fiscally o_O

What a mess auto-correct has made of "specifically" :)

Edit: TeeKray beat me too it

Cut the Nova presenter rabbiting on literally until NTUA and cut the song after the first couple or words or whatever when we carry it on. But don't cut Freestyler. I will be very happy.

I may be alone in this, but I reckon that when the music starts - we will all be ready with our scarves and those that that dont know the song will soon get the idea.

You're not alone, I wrote this last week....
I want to change tact here for my Wednesday whinge

Jarrod Walsh. The PAFC Ground Announcer.

Can you stop with the ******* "Everyone come on, get up, Stand up and sing it loud and proud! It's your NTUA song", etc, etc.

We don't need prompting to sing the song. Let the music start and let the fans continue to do it on their own.

It drives me insane when that guy yells that stuff out. Like we need prompting and are incapable of doing it on our own. It was always been an organic thing and it never needed assistance, so stop interfering with it and trying to turn it into something that feels like a chore.

#wednesdaywhinge

If anyone from the club is reading this, if you want a pumped up crowd and players at the game, then FFS, cut the vocals the last 15-20 seconds and let it be just the crowd. :mad:

It isn't really a 'sing along' tune. I like the concept and the spirit but not that rapt in the song tbh. That opinion puts me in a minority but none the less I will stand and hold my scarf up and let those who know the words do the singing. I know the words to You'll Never Walk Alone but that is taken.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It isn't really a 'sing along' tune. I like the concept and the spirit but not that rapt in the song tbh. That opinion puts me in a minority but none the less I will stand and hold my scarf up and let those who know the words do the singing. I know the words to You'll Never Walk Alone but that is taken.
Google.com
Never tear us apart lyrics
Sorted

Chachi's suggestion or just watch this on repeat for the next week;

YNWA is the GOAT but that's no excuse to go AWOL during NTUA.

Learn the words broseph or GTFO! ;)

You're not alone. We all know when it's starting and are ready to stand, as soon as those first couple of notes sound everyone is on their feet. We don't need a prompt. We didn't need one when it all started, we don't need one now.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not Giving In and Never Tear Us Apart (songs)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back