Not real flash.

Remove this Banner Ad

This is probably not the worst North team I've seen,1972 takes that dubious honour,but ,given the talent in the side,this is by far the worst performing North side I've ever seen. However, I do recall us losing the first 3 in 1990 by 70+ points each and we finished up making a pretty good fist of things for the rest of the year but I dunno..... Will Wayne "go"?

Lets hope he is outed for the next 19 weeks. If he has to sit there and be a part of that rabble for the rest of the year, it could tarnish a great career. Just being associated would turn my flesh.
MOTI.
PS - Time to go Denis!

Wayne Carey should not have played last year and maybe he should not have come back this year. I would love to know what out pre season comprised of. After the way we finished the last year, I did not think things could get any worse. Always expect the unexpected.

Rootard,Floppy,Karky,Skinflint,Alleypoo,
Haveme,Stunnedmullet,Sick,Dedo,...........
you are all the same...........GONZA!!!

Wake up to your daily dose of.........
CHRONIC DEPRESSION!!!

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.....

THE ICON

Settle down all, you've lost 3 games - THREE!

There is stil 19 - YES NINETEEN - weeks to go. (Plus finals)

I'll be honest here and say, if you drop McKernan this week you WILL lose. You have to keep him in the side - Don't you remember what he did to Geelong late last season?

Keep positive all of you, you may be going through some bumpy times at the moment, but hey you've won two flags - we've won none - it's not the end of the world to lose a few games.

I won't say good luck this week, because I hope we do exactly what Sydnay, Brisbane and Essendon did to you. But realistically, you have too many good players in the side to be down for too long!

Maybe you've been spoiled with success over the past few years and have forgotten how to lose, We lost 9 in a row a couple of years back, it's not that bad really.

Finally, this talk about Pagan has got to stop, the man has had you in the Preliminary final or better every year since 1993, you lose a couple of games and suddenly you want him out.

I can personally say I have met him and the man is a genious and a bloody good bloke to boot. He'll get you out of this, don't worry.

Originally posted by gocatsgo:
Finally, this talk about Pagan has got to stop, the man has had you in the Preliminary final or better every year since 1993, you lose a couple of games and suddenly you want him out.

To be strictly accurate, only one North regular here has called for Pagan to be axed. Everyone else has been solidly behind our coach.

Shinboners listens to and recommends The Aislers Set

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Not real flash.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back