Not Valid Barcode - Finals Tickets!

Remove this Banner Ad

Watch the blame game start as to whose fault this stuff up is. AFL will blame tiketek who will blame the club who will blame AFL............

Well I actually blame *jimmy and the *peptide *pushers out there at the *essendon fc.

I am pretty sure that *they are responsible for everything that is evil in this world.

My barcode worked fine but I choose my ticket as "Essendon member" because "North member" didn't come up as an option once my barcode went through (tried twice). Hopefully this doesn't affect the discount if we make it through.

My barcode worked fine but I choose my ticket as "Essendon member" because "North member" didn't come up as an option once my barcode went through (tried twice). Hopefully this doesn't affect the discount if we make it through.

So when we see a sole spectator decked out in the mighty Royal Blue and White in the midst of a sea of *red and *black, we'll know that's you Heaps of fun. The very best of luck with that.

So when we see a sole spectator decked out in the mighty Royal Blue and White in the midst of a sea of *red and *black, we'll know that's you Heaps of fun. The very best of luck with that.
Nah looks like a few of us on here have been shunted into M14 but alas I think we will be sorely outnumbered. It's on the wing and I'll be going nuts, so I'm still pumped!!!!

This was a disgrace. If North members have missed out because Ticketek stuffed up then I hope JB comes out and demands that if we proceed to next week all North members are compensated.
My blood was boiling this morning for Ticketek.

Just typical of our club to accept that its members were ****ed around and that there is nothing they can do about it. I will ****ing hate it if the club doesnt show its displeasure at this.

Had the same issue, both in mobile and on-line. Made for a frustrating ****ing morning! Eventually went to an outlet and the dude there went the extra mile and got me some pretty nice seats. Will do this again next week... ticketek can GAGF

Logged on Ticketek @ 8.58am...... Waited in some default waiting queue until 9.08am.

Cat 1 tickets on Level 2 purchased with memberships by 9.10am.

Thinking I got lucky after hearing some stories on here.

Sat night weather - Clear with light winds after blue sky all day.

BRING IT ON !!!!

Yeah Ticketek can go suck a big hairy fat one.

Had to buy for 11 but only had membership details as opposed to actual membership cards.

The only way to buy more than 8 in one transaction according some chick I spoke to yesterday at Ticketek was to buy from an outlet or over the phone.

Seeing I didn't have the required membership cards in my hand, (Only had barcode numbers) risking lining up at a Ticketek outlet and being told I needed the actual membership cards didn't appeal so I tried the internet / phone routes.

Forget ringing up. Would have tried some 250 plus times with an engaged signal. This was over a space of an hour and a half.

Running 2 computers side by side I was able to snare a group of 6 one row behind a group of 5 but not directly behind.

These jerkoffs with an 8 ticket transaction limit can jam it up their arse. All 11 tickets are members. If the tickets are for members should it matter how much you are buying for? Oh that's right they have to charge their additional $6.50 processing charge for tickets they simply email to me. Must limit the amount so that they can get more transaction fees. Jerkoffs.

I would have been done in 15 minutes but this process took 2 hours.

In addition a junior North membership would appear as an * membership.

What sort of horseshit organisation are these turkeys running?

Oh yeah and Gilligan and his mates at AFL House can go **** themselves. :stern look

Logged on Ticketek @ 8.58am...... Waited in some default waiting queue until 9.08am.

Cat 1 tickets on Level 2 purchased with memberships by 9.10am.

Thinking I got lucky after hearing some stories on here.

Sat night weather - Clear with light winds after blue sky all day.

BRING IT ON !!!!

You got very lucky, my code wasn't accepted until nearly mid-day EST.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Finally secured a finals ticket after North Melbourne members were locked out of the pre sale this morning. Despite clicking on North Melb area allocation I was given a level 2 ticket behind the essendon cheer squad as that was all that was available. Rang the club who told me to call Ticketek back and demand a refund and to have a seat in the North Melbourne area and eventually had it changed to the best available area in the ponsford stand. As a Schimma member it is so disappointing to be row M in the pocket after trying all morning for a decent seat but just happy to be amongst the faithful. Just more reason to stick it up the AFL!

Nah looks like a few of us on here have been shunted into M14 but alas I think we will be sorely outnumbered. It's on the wing and I'll be going nuts, so I'm still pumped!!!!

Just be careful Heaps of fun, if you are in a nest of predominantly *essendon supporters, that *they don't pump you full of the good juices *they pumped into *their players in 2011 and 2012 and who knows how much earlier.

Planned to buy through mobile app at 9:00am on construction site as I wanted level 2 seating so my 5yo can actually see the game as well as being with the North faithful. Didn't get a chance till 9:14am. Got through to final stage of purchasing about eight times in a row before being told my Essendon junior membership was invalid. WTF? We are both Schimma members. Therefore had to repeat process then same again. Ran out of time because contrary to what the AFL thinks, some of us have jobs and work on Mondays. Anyway thought '**** it' rang my mate who got us MCC tickets. Front row of top deck reserved I think, but a chance for level 2 balcony pass if early enough. See how we go.

I had issues then as I had to go to a conference my brother got them for me using his membership card. The only problem is he didn't use my membership card he used his and he's a * member so guess where me and Lileasy are sitting? Yep with the scum.

We better win or we are in for a horrid night.

Damn you bro.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not Valid Barcode - Finals Tickets!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back