NRL Finals Fail To Make OzTam Top 20

Remove this Banner Ad

This thread is probably the best example in the world right now of that joke about arguing on the internet and the special olympics.

everybody wins (or at least won't look at anybody elses argument with an open mind), but....

Seriously, go to www.pbl.com.au ... that's where I get my ratings figures from.

PBL own the 9 Network in Sydney, Brisbane & Melbourne. They don't own the regional networks.

If oztam reached well beyond the limits of the capital city, the audience would be meaningless to 9 and PBL, right?

littleduck said:
Seriously, go to www.pbl.com.au ... that's where I get my ratings figures from.
They get their figures from Oztam

littleduck said:
If oztam reached well beyond the limits of the capital city, the audience would be meaningless to 9 and PBL, right?
You should email them and ask why Adelaide and Perth figures are plastered all over their reports as well.

Thats a great website littleduck - even though the NRL finals didn't make the national top 50 - one can still get the results because they break down every cities top 50 - which the NRL made in Sydney and Brisbane.

I'd give you some rep points but it says i have to spread it around to others

dr nick said:
Thats a great website littleduck - even though the NRL finals didn't make the national top 50 - one can still get the results because they break down every cities top 50 - which the NRL made in Sydney and Brisbane.

I'd give you some rep points but it says i have to spread it around to others
I finally devulged my best ratnigs source! ;)

Prelim Final 1: Sydney figures
-----------------------------
Total - 685,715 (2nd)
Aged 25-54 - 328,615 (47.9% - 2nd)
Aged 16-39 - 202,597 (29.5% - 6th)

Prelim Final 1: Brisbane figures
-----------------------------
Total - 309,873 (6th)
Aged 25-54 - 150,851 (48.7% - 8th)
Aged 16-39 - 105,233 (34.0% - 9th)

Came 19th in the East Coast figures for the week - 1,031,131

littleduck said:
I finally devulged my best ratnigs source! ;)

Yet your source still demonstrates rugby league struggles for relevance in the hearts and minds of the majority of Australians. :p

Let me know when you have an OzTam victory. :D

Beaussie said:
Yet your source still demonstrates rugby league struggles for relevance in the hearts and minds of the majority of Australians. :p
Does it now..

Let me know when you have an OzTam victory. :D
Haven't you been paying attention. The NRL is market leader across the highly populated East Coast of Australia, which is the only market in which the NRL competes against other codes such as the AFL. In other words, the NRL attracts regular OzTam ratings wins on the east coast.

littleduck said:
Does it now..

Haven't you been paying attention. The NRL is market leader across the highly populated East Coast of Australia, which is the only market in which the NRL competes against other codes such as the AFL. In other words, the NRL attracts regular OzTam ratings wins on the east coast.

Hey EVERYBODY can see through that spin LD .
That's like saying Australian Football is the greatest game ever invented because it's market is Australia and chooses not to market it's code O/S .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oztam only. In case you aren't aware, Oztam neglects about 7 million people that the ATR ratings covers. One of those Markets (NNSW) is bigger than Perth and another, SNSW is bigger than Adelaide...

Remove this Banner Ad

NRL Finals Fail To Make OzTam Top 20

Remove this Banner Ad

Back