Nth Melbourne Hawks?

Remove this Banner Ad

pete_hawker

Senior List
May 3, 2003
Other Teams
Hawkers
What are they doin? Taking all our players, at least they've got ******** taste (with the exception of Thomo) Hey why not clear off our hack players next trading while ur there!
Hay
Thompson
Rawlings
Picioane
mmm... all past their best. :D

post-2-1128821314.jpg

HeLMie said:
i am really disappointed with the following pick ups thjat were from or around Hawthorn: Rawlings
Picioane
Baird

Although all of them we got for peanuts so it doesnt really matter.

The thing that mystifies me is there are Kangaroo fans still bitter at Hawthorn for not clearing Rawlings to the Kangas in 2004, even though it is proven now he was exactly what we said he was. We actually did you a huge favour.

I am also surprised the Kangas were interested in Rawlings this season, I guess only time will tell if he's value or not.

Adelaide Hawk said:
The thing that mystifies me is there are Kangaroo fans still bitter at Hawthorn for not clearing Rawlings to the Kangas in 2004, even though it is proven now he was exactly what we said he was. We actually did you a huge favour.

I am also surprised the Kangas were interested in Rawlings this season, I guess only time will tell if he's value or not.

So who do you reckon they'll be after next year - Dicko or Johnny Barker???

Out of all the players nth have taken from us jade will b the pick of the bunch if they play him at CHB the rest r duds injury prone over rated duds

Hawks88bestever said:
So who do you reckon they'll be after next year - Dicko or Johnny Barker???
Don Scott, Dermot Brereton, Jason Dunstall.

HAWKS HEROES said:
Good work, HH. I like doing graphics too and enjoyed it. Ignore the Nork, HeLMie, he/her/it doesn't appreciate a clever artist at work.

north have no other option but to try and keep themselves in the eight every year, cos if they fall their club might not survive.
so they'll continue to trade for established players as long as they keep finishing between 10 and 6

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide Hawk said:

Considering the Dogs are paying him to play for the Roos they have nothin to lose.

Imagine the look on the Dogs faces if Rawlings has a stellar year..

Remove this Banner Ad

Nth Melbourne Hawks?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back