Racing October Daily Punt: Planting a Cup on top of Everest

Remove this Banner Ad

Land Legend @ $11 looks a play in Sydney getting weight off a pretty ordinary bunch. Had no luck at Ascot behind Desert Hero and Valiant King and should have finished much closer, then was only 3 lengths off Tower of London and co at Newmarket. Happy to then forgive the flop in the French swamps.

Would have a saver on Cleveland in that race as a two horse play getting 3-5kg off his Metrop rivals with the step up in trip a positive.
They have found it alright, $5.50. Hope you took the 11’s.

Light Infantry too short in the King Charles for mine. Shouldn't have the speed to be competitive over a mile here. I would take Buckaroo in a H2H to beat him home at the price if it was available, he sprinted faster at the top of the straight when they raced each other in France

Light Infantry too short in the King Charles for mine. Shouldn't have the speed to be competitive over a mile here. I would take Buckaroo in a H2H to beat him home at the price if it was available, he sprinted faster at the top of the straight when they raced each other in France

But no Aussie horse could possibly place in a Queen Anne?!?!!

Light infantry is a 100% miler so this is his only chance of doing anything in Oz. The problem is he isn’t any good as I’ve been saying for 12 months.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Land Legend @ $11 looks a play in Sydney getting weight off a pretty ordinary bunch. Had no luck at Ascot behind Desert Hero and Valiant King and should have finished much closer, then was only 3 lengths off Tower of London and co at Newmarket. Happy to then forgive the flop in the French swamps.

Would have a saver on Cleveland in that race as a two horse play getting 3-5kg off his Metrop rivals with the step up in trip a positive.
Good stuff

Is it just me or are the racing promos this spring carnival dog shit compared to previous years?

Last year we had betr and the year before I remember PointsBet racing promos making me a lot of money

Remove this Banner Ad

Racing October Daily Punt: Planting a Cup on top of Everest

Remove this Banner Ad

Back