Odds out for 2011 season

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know why anybody would bet on next year's premiers before trade week, unless you're quite certain a club may get a player. Carlton or Hawthorn getting Taz, or Fremantle getting Clark will make them a much stronger chance. I think Hawthorn will be a good chance next year, as the Cats and Dogs start to slide. However, $8 is way too short for them and doesn't present any value.

Why not?

I jumped on the pies last year at 20-1 after we lost the Prelim, and got on again after we picked up Jolly at 14-1.

Then when the Lions picked up Fev and shortened to 11's, I was offering 20's on betfair. I was a bit nervous for a few weeks on that one.

Why not?

I jumped on the pies last year at 20-1 after we lost the Prelim, and got on again after we picked up Jolly at 14-1.

Then when the Lions picked up Fev and shortened to 11's, I was offering 20's on betfair. I was a bit nervous for a few weeks on that one.

Both look like good bets, but what if you didn't get Ball and Jolly? As good as Collingwood are, I don't think the Pies would be a flag chance without them.

The rule changes and the affect theyll have on gameplans is gonna be huge next year.
But the one thing i dont like is Geelong.
All the crap thats happenned.
Okay their era might be over but it doesnt mean they wont finish top4.
And their angry.
Ive seen and witnessed too much of an angry Geelong for my liking.:thumbsdown:

Remove this Banner Ad

Odds out for 2011 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Back