Remove this Banner Ad

RFC_Official

Premiership Player
Aug 17, 2010
Punt Rd
AFL Club
Richmond
OK folks here's the deal.

Most players back tomorrow (4-7 years) with the remaining players (8+ years) back next week. They're currently doing testing with only the occasional bits of footy work, so there's no real "open training" at the moment.

As I know more of the schedule, I'll post it on the website and whenever I remember, here as well.

I came down to use the gym on Sunday and Tommy Derickx, Heslin and Conca were here on their own time. Good signs.

Astbury also looking a bit bigger. In saying that it's only been 8-9 weeks since the season finished.

Good too see you like checking out the guys :D

Hearing things about Grimes, that he isn't a wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tubeman anymore. Reminds me of Dustin Fletcher, I'm expecting big things from Grimes next year, and Astbury too!

wackywaving.jpg

Just wanna ask, is the club angry over Kingy's injury? The IR series has proven to pass its due by date and one of our important players will have a disrupted preseason over it, really frustrating.

Just checked out the gallery Stig. Dylan Grimes is looking rather intimidating now. :thumbsu:

1zpi6j5.jpg

The biggest positive for me was Griffo. No taping on his shoulders and he is developing his frame quite nicely. Will be a monster lad.

1gqbeb.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I went down there for a bit today, looked like they were just getting used to handling the ball, doing some basic skill work. Got to say Griffiths is looking like he's really filling out, will be a bigger physical presence this year if we can get him right and settled at CHF for an extended peiod of time. Also love the size of Morris, real solid nugget of a guy. Heslin looked pretty comfortable with the ball, has that gaelic ball drop, a bit like Jimmy Stynes did.

Martin was also in good shape:)

Good to see Post out there before scheduled.
Really like what I'm hearing about Heslin as well sounds like he will do everything in his power to succeed and with his background he isn't as likely to get homesick like so many of the Irish boys that come over.

Griff looks to have filled out, his legs are beastly and once he puts a teency bit more muscle on that torso we will have an absolute monster on our hands.

Imagine Griff lining up at CHF, roaming up the ground too quick and too strong for his opponent, bombing it 65m to catch zone defences off-guard. Then we have Vickery as the 3rd tall way too tall and agile for his opponent. And of course Jack will be back to his high-flying best taking the best tall. A boy can dream can't he.....

Griff looks to have filled out, his legs are beastly and once he puts a teency bit more muscle on that torso we will have an absolute monster on our hands.

Imagine Griff lining up at CHF, roaming up the ground too quick and too strong for his opponent, bombing it 65m to catch zone defences off-guard. Then we have Vickery as the 3rd tall way too tall and agile for his opponent. And of course Jack will be back to his high-flying best taking the best tall. A boy can dream can't he.....

Stuff of dreams mate, though I'd have Jack as the third tall - let him roam the 50 at will, he's a smart player and reads the ball so well.

Imagine Griff lining up at CHF, roaming up the ground too quick and too strong for his opponent, bombing it 65m to catch zone defences off-guard. Then we have Vickery as the 3rd tall way too tall and agile for his opponent. And of course Jack will be back to his high-flying best..

Was that as good for you as it was for me?

This dream should be on prescription:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-season training

Remove this Banner Ad

Back