Off-season training

Remove this Banner Ad

379626_10150385067993276_298686323275_8323978_458153121_n.jpg

Rance's guns. Bloody hell. Looks like we're going to be a real footy team in 2012.

DERICKX ............................ He is a unit this bloke, Really hope he can have a big pre season and show everybody that he 'IS' Our ruckman

Can dean mcDonald Run a Full lap of Punt Road Oval Yet ???

DERICKX ............................ He is a unit this bloke, Really hope he can have a big pre season and show everybody that he 'IS' Our ruckman

Can dean mcDonald Run a Full lap of Punt Road Oval Yet ???

Big boy isn't he? Looks a lot more defined now as well.

On Dmac, his fitness will be the thing that holds him back I think. He could be that small/medium forward we are looking for. Great forward pressure, excellent goal sense and he's lightning quick. I still have a few question marks on him but if all goes well he could be a very good player for us.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw "Push Up" King at Northland shopping centre today. Was walking un-intruded, no obvious signs of his injury from the IR series. Was wearing shorts and thongs, no supports, bandaging or anything to be seen. :thumbsu:

Richmond - permission to train with club; Pat Contin, David Fahey, Glen Grgic, Ben Jakobi, Addam Maric, Leigh Masters, William Wheeler

The most impressive thing I have seen in this thread is the size of Brad helbig...he looks like a unit when he looked like a scrawny runt 3 months ago.

Would love to see him become that Dayne Beames type HFF/Mid for us.

Would love to see him become that Dayne Beames type HFF/Mid for us.

U know what when I first saw him this is the exact player I thought he could be for us. Excited to see him in 2012

Its all well and good that these boys are getting bigger......

But most young kids will always get bigger in their 2nd pre season, our boys always seem to get bigger each year but we still lose more games than we win.

It seems for me that the only time of year for me when I get get excited about our list is when they are doing pre season. And then when we get to the season a slap of reality hits me when we continually lose games.

I wouldn't only like to see our boys get bigger, but make better decisions on the field and learn to work much better defensively when we don't have the ball.

Had to change trains at Richmond on Monday morning and saw the boys doing a kicking drill (mark, back up, change direction then run).

One guy stood out like a beacon - Morris (and not just because of the hair). The speed and foot skills were a cut above. Looks a real pro and ready to play now.

Early prediction - round one without a doubt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Off-season training

Remove this Banner Ad

Back