Official 2013 Collingwood Trade Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

2cae.png

130122_boyd600.jpg

Hope this gets done for Collingwood's sake we need a young tall forward

I can't see it on the page.... Link??

so what exactly was said. were they saying it is a rumor or that it is a done deal.
Think its complete BS actually - particularly as the saints have said they tried to trade for him today and couldn't get GWS interest and saint could have put through 3 top 20 picks including pick 3....

2cae.png

130122_boyd600.jpg

Hope this gets done for Collingwood's sake we need a young tall forward

Would love this, but too good to be true. Absolutely ridiculous rumours going around at the moment, here is one for example that was on 5aa just now in adelaide.

Beams to brisbane
Polec to crows
Henderson to pies

I mean u should of heard them fapping over it like it was at all possible

They also think they will get pick 20 for vince ( who is 28 ) and wallace thinks 32 and lucas is fair for shaw. This football world has gone crazy

Was a nice little troll though. Livened up a quiet arvo :p
Was an exciting time.... Now to pull out the ban-hammer.... (wonder if he is working for that facebook page and has a bigfooty account for each team to make people look at that group by making lies up that get us excited?)

so someone has made a photoshop claiming the facebook page is reporting something, like THAT would make it credible. tricking people into believe something based on a report on the facebook page. head exploding.

yeah, enough messin' with our heads man! Would be stoked if this were to occur....but I'm pretty sure it won't
Definitely not going to happen. Heath Shaw seems far more likely to go to Carlton or Geelong now. As for getting Adams as well as Boyd, why would GWS want to entertain such a deal. We are not dealing with Fremantle of former times.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so someone has made a photoshop claiming the facebook page is reporting something, like THAT would make it credible. tricking people into believe something based on a report on the facebook page. head exploding.

It was not immediately clear that it was from FB to me. I don't bother with FB due to unreliability. I come to BF instead and so clearly need my head read.

Can someone tell me if there has actually been one Facebook trade rumour that has happened?

Dale Thomas's facebook changed his status from Go Pies to Ka Ching $$$$$!
Does that count?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official 2013 Collingwood Trade Talk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back