Preview Official: 2nd Elimination Final: Richmond vs North Melbourne, Sunday 13 September 3:20pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I F@#*ing hate Richmond , I hate everything about them , I hate what they stand for . I hate the night sky , it's black and reminds me of Richmond , I hate the sun , it's yellow and reminds me of Richmond . They have 40k solid die hard supporters the others are just like the masses at the races during the spring carnival , my sister in law in first year Tigers member and only started going to games this year , I refuse to say her name I just say "that flog" .
We could beat up on this club year on year out for ten years and they would be silent , then they final get a win and the morons would start selling t-shirts to celebrate .
I hate KB and his SEN dribble , they should make him coach and sake him again so he can piss off for another decade .
The tripe football club think they are great because of their size not their deeds on the football field . I would rather get a STD than have his pile of poo football club beat us on Sunday . I implore our football club to bury these twerps on Sunday and shove it up their cake holes . GO ROOS
Indeed...

B: Newman, Batchelor, Rance
HB: Houli, Vlastuin, Chaplin
C: B. Ellis, Cotchin, McIntosh
HF: Martin, Lennon, Lambert
F: Riewoldt, Deledio, Vickery
R: Maric, Grigg, Hunt
IC (from): Grimes, Miles, Lloyd, Edwards, Griffiths, Conca, Morris

In: Griffiths, Conca, Morris
Out: Nil

Backs M.Firrito 11 S.Thompson 16 S.Atley 18
Half Backs S.Wright 19 R.Tarrant 25 J.Macmillan 34
Centreline N.Dal Santo 15 J.Ziebell 7 B.Jacobs 5
Half Forwards S.Higgins 4 D.Petrie 20 T.Garner 27
Forwards B.Brown 50 J.Waite 30 B.Harvey 29
Followers T.Goldstein 22 A.Swallow 9 B.Cunnington 10
Interchange From R.Bastinac 3 L.Hansen 6 L.Thomas 12 L.McDonald 21 R.Nahas 28 A.Mullett 41 S.Gibson 43

In:
N.Dal Santo, J.Waite, M.Firrito, A.Swallow, S.Higgins, L.Thomas, T.Goldstein, S.Wright, B.Cunnington, S.Thompson

Out: J.Tippett (Omitted), M.Daw (Omitted), A.Black (Omitted), B.McKenzie (Omitted), M.Wood (Omitted), T.Dumont (Omitted), K.Turner (Concussion)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gibbo won't be dropped after playing every game. Bastinac should be the sub, has performed the role better than anyone all year. LT should play, demands a quality opponent, is finals experienced and a match winner. He absolutely must bring his A grade pressure game though. Mullet no. Last spot between Nahas, Hansen and LMac. All offer something different. Not to sure on this one. Does Hansen' marking out weigh his inability to cover his quicker opponents one in one? Will Nahas' poor foot skills be highlighted on the big stage? Can LMac turn his flat season around and bring the side his best game for the year? I think MC will go with Hansen but LMac may offer us more balance.

Cunnington to Martin, swallow to cotchin (both with less than desirable footskills) - who does Jacobs take?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back