Official Club Stuff Official Bay 13 Club Champion Awards

Remove this Banner Ad

And though most of us would prefer not to have boydogs's wedding tackle all up in our grill, but sometimes you have to take the good with the bad if the good means boydogs didn’t make many threads about the contents of James Brayshaw’s waste paper basket and septic tank Jean Claude Vas Deferens.

Thanks for the mention. I don't understand the wedding tackle reference though

The Tom Boyd Medal for Bravery in the Face of So Many Many Haters goes to:

Ant_ for his incredible ventriloquist performances on the Flogcast. It takes great bravery to go elbow deep into Dan and Cooksen at the same time. :$

Two arms :thumbsu:

Hey guys!

I see you're having your B&F night I'd thought I'd let you know I'm available to make an appearance for a small fee*! I can do my butt-gusting gig that I've been working on that that fat hack Mick Molloy stole and used at the Brownlow! Oh that greasy son of a bitch! I haven't been that angry since my arch-nemesis and meth addict Grant Denyer sabotaged my audition for The Bachelorette!

If you're not interested that's fine - go **** yourself! But if you've got a minute can I get someone that hasn't been drinking to blow into the interlock device on my Hyundai Excel?! It won't start for me and I need to get to Aldi's before they close up for the night - they've got a 3 for 1 special on Chum dogfood and I'm throwing a dinner-party on Friday!

#TootToot!

*299.95 + P&H

Listen Nixon, Grant Denyer here. I've had a bloody gutfull of this smear campaign you're running against me you red-face sack of shit!

Now truth be told, I've only ever smoked meth once! Granted that once grew into a six month bender ending with me in rehab, but it's still technically once! And just for your information; the last w***er that tried to drag my name through the mud was that degenerate alcoholic Karl Stefanovic, and go ask him how that ended!

So take note Nixon, I'll be coming for you in the dead of night whilst you sleep in your shitty hatchback on a cul-de-sac in Fitzroy. And we asked 100 people how I should take care of you, and the survey says the top answer was;

Puncture your spinal chord with a sharpened bicycle spoke!

Watch your back campaigner.

#SurveySays!

I know right, look at how generous we are exporting our award winning vaggang members over east to class the place up. :thumbsu:
What are you trying to say campaigner?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I remember when I was the only just about the only female pounding away on the Bay..look at the abundance of award winning Vag now
Morganashlee
Allikat
MEB_
Kabanna
Me
And Jazny :hearts:
Take a bow ladies..that's high quality Vag right there :thumbsu:
I'm so proud of all of you girls! We're pretty darn awesome

Listen Nixon, Grant Denyer here. I've had a bloody gutfull of this smear campaign you're running against me you red-face sack of shit!

Now truth be told, I've only ever smoked meth once! Granted that once grew into a six month bender ending with me in rehab, but it's still technically once! And just for your information; the last ****** that tried to drag my name through the mud was that degenerate alcoholic Karl Stefanovic, and go ask him how that ended!

So take note Nixon, I'll be coming for you in the dead of night whilst you sleep in your shitty hatchback on a cul-de-sac in Fitzroy. And we asked 100 people how I should take care of you, and the survey says the top answer was;

Puncture your spinal chord with a sharpened bicycle spoke!

Watch your back campaigner.

#SurveySays!
Survey Says, GAG back on family feud , you campaigner!

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Club Stuff Official Bay 13 Club Champion Awards

Remove this Banner Ad

Back