Official Cole Trade Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

pieman1

Club Legend
Sep 10, 2004
Other Teams
collingwood
.... Of two Nando's vouchers and a packet of chicken twisties. Now I rate Nando's, but not for a former first round pick. Expect this saga to be played out right to the deadline on Friday. Essendon THINK they have leverage and will try to bend us over. I would just put up the shutters as far as the Bombers are concerned, Darren Walsh and a second round pick for Scott West??? Might want to think about another home Richie because Aaron Henneman (about as useful as a glass cricket bat) isn't going to cut it. :thumbsdown:

Re: Bombers put in their offer for Cole.

I was right! The Bombers DID offer a couple of Nando's vouchers and a packet of twisties (Bullen and Sam Hunt) Pick 23 AND Cupido, who we could spin somewhere else, is in the ball park but you and I KNOW Sheeds won't get there.

pieman1 said:
Aaron Henneman (about as useful as a glass cricket bat) isn't going to cut it. :thumbsdown:
And of course,the Shaws/Clokes are future premiership players/Brownlow medallists?

Bombers 2003 said:
And of course,the Shaws/Clokes are future premiership players/Brownlow medallists?
Thanks to your mob one Shaw is a premiership player AND Norm Smith medallist.

pieman1 said:
Thanks to your mob one Shaw is a premiership player AND Norm Smith medallist.
But he's not one of ' those' Shaws,though of course he's they're uncle and father of one.

If could get Chris Judd at Collingwood by never eating Nandos again, I would resign myself to not getting Chris Judd.

Nandos Extra Hot Peri Peri > Everything.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm willing to throw in a new set of dentures for Sheedy too. If the guy doesn't get a new set soon he'll end up gumming his own eyebrows within 3 years. In 5 years time he has the potential to swallow his own head!

Bombers 2003 said:

Oh please Son!

Pick whichever one of the Shaw/Cloke stable you like and they have The H Train covered!

CLEARLY!

Bombers 2003 said:
Travis Cloke and Rhyce Shaw :confused: after seeing those two names i can't figure out if your quote is sarcasm or for real!
T Cloke will probably be a dominating CHF or CHB soon enough and if R Shaw can continue on with his form from this year, he will definitely find himself up there and abouts in terms of top players at Collingwood

pieman1 said:
I was right! The Bombers DID offer a couple of Nando's vouchers and a packet of twisties (Bullen and Sam Hunt) .

Where did you hear this?

Thats an offer to waste peoples time if it is true....funny but stupid. Although not as stupid as collingwood would be if they pull the trigger on that comical deal.

Cole

Maybe Cole isnt the gun player some of us think he is but he is worth more then alot of other people are saying he is. The threads that are going around are saying cole for a 2nd or 3rd round pick or some S*** player. I can remember when port wanted him for stevens and i thought no way and so did the club so what that he has had a bad year well lets look at some of the other players from that draft that people rate oh so very highly.
Graham Polak- Not alot for what they say he is worth.
Ashley Sampi- Gone missing but rated highly
Steven Armstrong- Done nothing but rated higher then cole
There are a few more from that draft that are over rated. I just get the feeling its because he is a collingwood player his trade value drops(on big footy)

Re: Cole

John Connel said:
Maybe Cole isnt the gun player some of us think he is but he is worth more then alot of other people are saying he is. The threads that are going around are saying cole for a 2nd or 3rd round pick or some S*** player. I can remember when port wanted him for stevens and i thought no way and so did the club so what that he has had a bad year well lets look at some of the other players from that draft that people rate oh so very highly.
Graham Polak- Not alot for what they say he is worth.
Ashley Sampi- Gone missing but rated highly
Steven Armstrong- Done nothing but rated higher then cole
There are a few more from that draft that are over rated. I just get the feeling its because he is a collingwood player his trade value drops(on big footy)

no use psoting this on the magpies board, we all know it! ad they say magpie supporters are oen eyed

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Cole Trade Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back