Official Game Day Thread: Round 20 Fremantle vs The Who??

Remove this Banner Ad

That's 4 **** ups in front of goal for Mundy.

If he can't use the ball effectively, what's the ****ing point?

Im amazed that you continue to bag him, just set up another foray forward. As mentioned before he's screwed it up once.

You're just seeing it the way you want to.

In regards to Harvey, Im losing confidence, or perhaps he is going the tank.

To play Schammer on Davey for such a prolonged period, when Davey's pace is his asset and Schammer's weakness is a little suss.

Then when he has finally worked that out, he moves Mundy onto him.

Mean while, Ibbo and Hill are laying idle on a few crabs.

Im amazed that you continue to bag him, just set up another foray forward. As mentioned before he's screwed it up once.

You're just seeing it the way you want to.

In regards to Harvey, Im losing confidence, or perhaps he is going the tank.

To play Schammer on Davey for such a prolonged period, when Davey's pace is his asset and Schammer's weakness is a little suss.

Then when he has finally worked that out, he moves Mundy onto him.

Mean while, Ibbo and Hill are laying idle on a few crabs.
Or putting plodders in the centre square when we're getting smashed for pace through the middle.

What REALLY pisses me off is that our starting mids are Hasleby, Solomon, and Mundy, slow as a wet week all of them, but not only that, how are we getting any development into blokes who'll be the future of our midfield is we keep using guys who are closer to 30 than 20?

This is SHIT coaching, tanking or not.

Mate, being on your own 45m out under little to no pressure and completely ****ing it up is NOT 'setting up another foray forward'. It's being on the end of someone elses good work and messing it up. In the last case, someone elses good tackle.

Mundy has had enough opportunities to be an effective player today, but his skills have let him down badly. Given his kicking is really the only positive to his game, if he can't get that right then he's completely worthless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ibbo is fast becoming the barometer of our team.... And he has been absolutely flipping terrible.

I have Davey in my DT but I still want to break his legs, we have no-one that can go with him :mad:

Sigh.... onto the last quarter

I could do a better job than Harvey, what a dud of a coach.

If you have nothing good to say, don't say anything at all.

In other words.... **** OFF !

I left the pub and really just don't want to see that display of water polo... because it is not football which we are playing....

:thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Or putting plodders in the centre square when we're getting smashed for pace through the middle.

What REALLY pisses me off is that our starting mids are Hasleby, Solomon, and Mundy, slow as a wet week all of them, but not only that, how are we getting any development into blokes who'll be the future of our midfield is we keep using guys who are closer to 30 than 20?

This is SHIT coaching, tanking or not.

Absolutely. It's like he still thinks it's a wet weather game?

I cant agree with you Rob. You've obviously missed Mundy's ball use to Machparlin twice, De Boer on the wing or landing it on Pavs chest on his non preferred.

Just think you're wanting him to fail rather than actually looking at his efforts.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Game Day Thread: Round 20 Fremantle vs The Who??

Remove this Banner Ad

Back