Game Day Official GDT - PRELIMINARY FINAL Sydney v NMFC, Friday PM, ANZ Stadium (Out: JMac / In: Jacobs)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy sh1t batman,,,,,I've just ventured over to the dark side onto the swans equivalent of this thread. such arrogance. questions like "can someone tell me what time the grand final starts"....seriously, not a single poster is even talking about the prelim despite, the thread topic being the prelim. As a a Melbourne "expat" living in sydney I'm compelled to give em stick. flipping hell rooboys, lets be vocal friday night. Lets stick it right up these pansies.

so now the Herald Sun and the AFL website is gospel, ok next you'll be telling me the good money is on North to be on the Goldcoast. ;)

My comment was in no way a slur on Luke and he will be a champ, it is fair and reasonable for a young player to get tired in his first season, and he just looks a bit tired to me, a few plays last week, the chase on Duncan, the handball at CHF that went a meter and the holding the ball on the wing can not be repeated this week, but I am happy to be wrong on this one.

So he should be dropped for a player who is poor defensively.

yes happy to back the Prelim euphoria comments

the skill level under pressure has been a real eye-opener
have to admit the improvement in Levi and Gibbo has been remarkable
And Turner and Brown just walking straight into the 22 and looking quite happy there
Cannot wait to stick Garner in that team

Speaking of Garner, does the whole senior list keep training as long as the senior team is in the finals? Even if their VFL affiliate has been knocked out.

For example is the Beast still training even though there would have to be about 20 injuries for him to get a GF spot?

One more sleep to go.

Selection night is fast approaching- would think Jmac out will be the only change.

Who comes in is the big question- do we got height with either Hansen or Tippett, go speedy defender with Mullett or bigger body withbtter defensive side with Jacobs.

Interesting night it will be.

Ring up work and tell them 'chuckin a sickie mate'.
dont have to be at work until 1pm on friday so i will try to catch as much as the game as possible (will be up by 7am but if i cant sleep and its past 5:30am, will get up and watch the game).

the game comes on here at 5:30am this friday morning (till 8:30am). hope to watch some of the game (maybe get up to watch the second half).
timmy
Come on Timmy! Up ya get mate! Alarm at 5:10. Coffee at 5:15. Anthem at 5:25!

I know what it's like to support an overseas team. I get up at 4:30am for mid week soccer games in England just so I can listen to my team on the radio.

You hockey players are such softies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Saw this in another group, posting for those who like myself take heart in omens ... The last time Geelong went out in straight sets the team that knocked them out, won the flag (Adelaide 1997). Adam Goodes last 2 milestone games, 300 and 250, have ended in Swans losses. ;)

No doubt Sydney have the stronger forward line. It's an interesting point though (just heard Crock on SEN) that North is number one in the comp for generating a shot on goal per inside 50. You can argue off the back of that that North has the most potent forward line.

Come at me

holy sh1t batman,,,,,I've just ventured over to the dark side onto the swans equivalent of this thread. such arrogance. questions like "can someone tell me what time the grand final starts"....seriously, not a single poster is even talking about the prelim despite, the thread topic being the prelim. As a a Melbourne "expat" living in sydney I'm compelled to give em stick. ruddy hell rooboys, lets be vocal friday night. Lets stick it right up these pansies.
They may have forgotten about the 99 ess v blues prelim.

LT needs a huge game, Nick Smith is a star and regularly shuts small forwards out of the game, if LT can hit the scoreboard twice, it is a massive win for us.

Grundy and Richards are by no means the most athletic defenders so Drew, Brown and Black need to run them in circles and each of them need to score.

This game will be won in the midfield, North must get a good start, Sydney don't lose games when they are 5 goals in front.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back