Preview Official: Second Preliminary Final: North Melbourne vs West Coast, Saturday 26th September

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I was trying to think of a way i could prove to you guys. I just pulled this out of my cupboard. Hope this helps.
Who does ur mate Stevie go for?

West Coast. He has been throwing banter at me non stop since last night. Did you see my page? I was trying to think of a way i could prove to you guys. I just pulled this out of my cupboard. Hope this helps.

Attachments

• IMG_2705.JPG
    IMG_2705.JPG
    119.4 KB · Views: 4
Anyone feel OK with ending me their member number for tickets tomorrow? Looking for two for the game. Hopefully have one from Joshen.

I was trying to think of a way i could prove to you guys. I just pulled this out of my cupboard. Hope this helps.

West Coast. He has been throwing banter at me non stop since last night. Did you see my page? I was trying to think of a way i could prove to you guys. I just pulled this out of my cupboard. Hope this helps.
This bloke has potential..... im still not sold but could be a kanga

Could you view my facebook page? Add me as a friend and go back through my posting history. I think you will find the answer pretty quickly haha1
I get paid to stalk people all day at work and find out who they are and what they do..... so appreciate it...

by adding someone as a friend this might be your best way of scoring a ticket..... if you decide to bring any WCE scum with you you will have a whole bunch of Angry roos coming after you! :p

Right here is what we cannot afford to have happen again.

2igoakj.png

Lapses like this next week will kill us. Make no mistake, we got lucky during this period.
Don't worry, if that was us it'd also be behinds :(

Don't worry, if that was us it'd also be behinds :(
hmm not so sure, from what ive seen JK and ML are mostly on the money.....

our goal kicking has been the worst out of the 4 remaining sides IMO..... might cost us the game if we are not careful...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I just read that the North cheer squad is in section 115. On the map that looks like the 3 tier stand end. Is this where the visiting cheer squads usually sit? I can think of North players thanking fans at the left of screen.

http://www.nmfc.com.au/news/2015-09-20/preliminary-final-ticketing-info

http://s.afl.com.au/staticfile/AFL Tenant/NorthMelbourne/Files/Domain Stadium Map_2015 Finals.jpg
I'm flying over on Saturday. I hope there is a dedicated bay for north members.

And to those asking for barcodes: if you haven't been a contributor to this forum and ask for membership barcodes it's hard to believe you're not an eagles supporter. Especially if you signed up this week.

How do people think we'll pull up after tonight's brutal game against a rested Wet Toast?
Wells is certainly "Well" rested! Seriously though, I was at the game, dont think it was a particularly bruising contested affair apart from hits on Drew. From the get go, we looked physically superior around the contested ball. Think we will pull up fine.

Why are some nominating Turner to be dropped? You all know he was tagging Shaw. Yeah? Shaw was shit remember? Did his job and some.

Could be a stamina thing. I love the kid's courage so don't get me wrong TBE. Can't possibly have all of Nahas, Thomas & Sugar in the same team, could we?

Love it. North makes a prelim, first page, bring in Harper & Daw. Classic.
yeah we need to rest Boomer, Ziebell, Cunnington, Drew, Tarrant (again), Dal Santo, Waite, and Higgins for the grand final. May as well give Max Warren and Eric Wallace a run to see if they are worth giving yet another Rookie spot to in 2016 and beyond and enquire into Liam Anthony's availability!

You can sense a real belief in them this finals series.

All the talk about a deep finals push and 'business to be taken care of', is all very different from last year.

If you go back and look at the post-match interviews from the semi-final victory over Geelong, it was all about the pure elation of what they had just achieved. The thought of making the prelim was 'exciting' and even some conceding that they 'didn't think they would get this far'.

It's all different right now.

Boomer confidently states "we're a better team this time round, and better prepared as individuals".

Ziebell and Dal both highlighted the fact that everyone in the 22 performing their roles makes them hard to beat. Which is a positive moving forward because seeing results in finals from players sacrificing some 'individual glory' for team success by playing their role, will only encourage better team performance.

Zieb's steely view on next week says it all "Looking forward to giving it a red hot crack".

From the Hun:

NORTH MELBOURNE

INJURIES

Drew Petrie (knee) test

Robbie Tarrant (groin) test

Daniel Wells (calf) test

Sam Durdin (shoulder) season

Will Fordham (ankle) season

Daniel Nielson (knee) season

Ed Vickers-Willis (shoulder) season

ON THE BLOCK: Kayne Turner was a late inclusion for Robbie Nahas and managed just six disposals — five contested — before being subbed out in the last quarter. But he did manage to lay a huge tackle on Swans co-captain Jarrad McVeigh at a crucial time. Luke McDonald was also a very late in for Robbie Tarrant and although he acquitted himself well, would probably be the one to make way should Tarrant be fit. Drew Petrie had scans on his sore knee on Sunday but should be right with a spot in the Grand Final on the line.

ON THE CUSP: Tarrant is in doubt with a groin injury sustained in the warm-up on Saturday night and had scans on Sunday and was seen limping at North Melbourne recovery with strapping around his thigh. He will be given every opportunity to prove his fitness given he’s crucial to North Melbourne’s chances. Daniel Wells continues to push for selection and while the Kangaroos haven’t ruled him out, he’s an unlikely starter. Robbie Nahas will also come under consideration after being left out late in favour of Turner.

KATE SALEMME’S FORECAST: North Melbourne has defied so far, being the first team in history to make a preliminary final from eighth spot and to head over to Perth and knock off the Eagles would be a monumental effort. Recovery is the key this week — expect Brad Scott to give his players a light week on the track after the bruising encounter against the Swans. It’s a tough assignment but in a two horse race it’s not impossible. The Kangaroos have won two of their last three at Domain Stadium, so they play the ground well. And when a Grand Final is at stake, anything can happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back