2nds Official Swans Academy Thread (Player News and Discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

I honestly wouldn't bother if I were you. It's predictable and tiresome nonsense. Victorian idiots who know next to nothing about the true situation in NSW and QLD who simply see something that we have that they don't - ergo, it must be unfair. It never ceases to amaze me the enthusiasm by which Main Board posters constantly wish to display their ignorance of any given subject - in this case the purpose and reason for the Academies.

er, y
I honestly wouldn't bother if I were you. It's predictable and tiresome nonsense. Victorian idiots who know next to nothing about the true situation in NSW and QLD who simply see something that we have that they don't - ergo, it must be unfair. It never ceases to amaze me the enthusiasm by which Main Board posters constantly wish to display their ignorance of any given subject - in this case the purpose and reason for the Academies.
errrr, your rambling, mate. Check what you posted, against what was asked of me, by teoooman, and my response. Or did I miss something at recess?

Very true. The main board has turned into basically "bring back the VFL" "lets have a level playing field as long as we don't lose all our advantages" "every interstate side should be thankful that we let them into our VFL and grown the game so much" "but but but eddie said so" I gave up on BF a while ago but have come back with the idea of not looking at most of what is on the MB and really only concentrating on our board & the peripheral boards. All the other clubs should be thankful that the NSW & QLD sides are doing the heavy lifting to improve these 2 states with more players in NSW & QLD being drafted.Meaning a larger talent pool. Meaning more people involved in local footy. Meaning more TV viewers. Meaning larger TV rights money. Meaning more money for each club. We will put in the hard work and then when it becomes a true advantage I expect it to be taken away. Not that that's a bad thing. But hey for some of them on the MB its don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

er, y

errrr, your rambling, mate. Check what you posted, against what was asked of me, by teoooman, and my response. Or did I miss something at recess?
Errr, I ramble and you can't spell "you're". Oh well. I was addressing teooooooman but clicked on 'Reply' to your post. Sorry for the rambling confusion :).

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A day earlier than normal with the stats:

# Player BST G BHD KE KIE HE HIE HR CM UM MKS TKS FF FA HO

Callum Mills

3 0 1 11 8 13 2 12 0 9 9 4 2 1 1
Jack Hiscox

2 2 1 6 3 6 1 5 0 3 3 4 0 1 0
Isaac Heeney

1 0 1 13 6 10 4 4 1 7 8 10 3 1 1

A day earlier than normal with the stats:

# Player BST G BHD KE KIE HE HIE HR CM UM MKS TKS FF FA HO

Callum Mills
3 0 1 11 8 13 2 12 0 9 9 4 2 1 1
Jack Hiscox
2 2 1 6 3 6 1 5 0 3 3 4 0 1 0
Isaac Heeney
1 0 1 13 6 10 4 4 1 7 8 10 3 1 1

Sorry about the formatting - looked beeter in the preview.

RAMS Team to play Murray. That is PK's son Jackson

rams_bushrangers.jpg

I just had a general thought not worth a whole thread, but maybe we could have a thread like that for random swans thoughts and ideas.

I cant get the swans constitution to load, who actually owns the club? Well the license, for instance im pretty sure the afl control the suns and giants license, the wafl the two wa clubs.

Do the afl control ours these days, i am embarrassed to say i am not very up to date with how this aspect of the afl works in general, anyone with some clues please share

Remove this Banner Ad

2nds Official Swans Academy Thread (Player News and Discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back