Official "Tigers supporters off the bandwagon" thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Punt_Road_Roar said:
mate couldnt careless what kind of member you are, not much point barracking for a team when it no longer exists :thumbsu:

just think all because your loyal fellow Carlton fans didnt renew their memberships when your club was already doing so bad financially

:p
So because the The Collingwood Show uses the word insolvency, just to make a headline, you believe it is so. It shows your mentality, though, that you even watch a show that is totally aimed at footy supporters at the lower end of the intellectual scale.

FWIW, our financial predicament is only a fraction worse that what Richmond's was just over a year ago and we have yet to receive a handout from the AFL or have the Richmond Football Club put their hand up to maybe return the favor for the assistance provided by the Carlton Football Club in the 'Save Our Skins' game. It is only because of Richmond supporters like you that supporters of other clubs get pleasure out of thumpings like the Tigers copped today.

BTW, where were all the Richmond supporters today? There were only 36k spectators at the Telstra Dome today. Similar crowd to the Carlton v Sydney game yet the Tigers have more members. Looks like several of them had an inkling of what was going to transpire in today's game.

mediumsizered said:
So because the The Collingwood Show uses the word insolvency, just to make a headline, you believe it is so. It shows your mentality, though, that you even watch a show that is totally aimed at footy supporters at the lower end of the intellectual scale.

FWIW, our financial predicament is only a fraction worse that what Richmond's was just over a year ago and we have yet to receive a handout from the AFL or have the Richmond Football Club put their hand up to maybe return the favor for the assistance provided by the Carlton Football Club in the 'Save Our Skins' game. It is only because of Richmond supporters like you that supporters of other clubs get pleasure out of thumpings like the Tigers copped today.

BTW, where were all the Richmond supporters today? There were only 36k spectators at the Telstra Dome today. Similar crowd to the Carlton v Sydney game yet the Tigers have more members. Looks like several of them had an inkling of what was going to transpire in today's game.

Ha Ha Ha. Delusional. You have got the navy blues. 7 million of them.

Gunnar Longshanks said:
I thought I'd save the Tigers supporters the trouble of starting 30 different threads on their pet topics.

Let me know if I've left anything out:

1. Sack Wallace

2. Sick and tired of soft eforts

3. Sack Wallace

4. Trade or delist everyone apart from Deledio, Brown, Coughlan and Polo

5. Sack Wallace.

Did I overlook anything?

Now that Richmond fans have an official thread covering their standard gripes, they won't need to flood the main board with their ritualised self-flagellation.

Amazing how threads like this can turn and bite you on the arse.

I thought I'd save the Tigers supporters the trouble of starting 30 different threads on their pet topics.

Let me know if I've left anything out:

1. Sack Wallace

2. Sick and tired of soft eforts

3. Sack Wallace

4. Trade or delist everyone apart from Deledio, Brown, Coughlan and Polo

5. Sack Wallace.

Did I overlook anything?

Now that Richmond fans have an official thread covering their standard gripes, they won't need to flood the main board with their ritualised self-flagellation.
12 months later, and they're banging the same drum.

Remove this Banner Ad

Official "Tigers supporters off the bandwagon" thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back