Grizz's cruel punishment for a crap thread Offseason: Winners and Losers - S34

Remove this Banner Ad

In reality though Mobbs used to beat me and threaten my family if I posted too much so with him gone I'm free to go wild
And we can greet eachother cordially with impunity!
And talk tennis
And talk footy
And eat steamed dim sims with tomato sauce till we pop!

Aye, the Roys will be aight

4 outs in total with 2 of those being huge outs in @Mobbs and @Dingster (2/3rds of the #WoshDingedMobbs group). These big losses will put a dent in the team for sure, but will it have any long term effect on the teams posting output? Only time will tell.

One more out than in, and 2 massive losses with over 100+ average posts per match thread going out the door means this offseason the Roys are big losers.
Lol please. We have involvement that is the envy of the league, and boast a poster that cracked out 300+ posts in one match thread (quality ones too, in case any Bombers or Furies are reading).

We’ll be fine.

Lol please. We have involvement that is the envy of the league, and boast a poster that cracked out 300+ posts in one match thread (quality ones too, in case any Bombers or Furies are reading).

We’ll be fine.
And a new young leader with progressive ideas (carrot cake is good) and the coolest name in Sweet.

It looks like I have woken the Roys team from their Elder sleep
Mate our S34 team pm is already bigger than most match threads can hope to be, and our LG is sharp as a whip and forward thinking.

Don’t underestimate the sleepinggggggzzzzzzzzzz…..

8E8DFD33-471E-4774-AF0B-B44C25B61434.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nerd Club - S34 list changes:
Out: Warriors and the Gumbies
In: Demons and the Ophidian Old Boys

Overall change - Seem to have lost a few.

I’m waiting for the list changes for the #CoolKrew

Remove this Banner Ad

Back