Grizz's cruel punishment for a crap thread Offseason: Winners and Losers - S34

Remove this Banner Ad

Pt.2
OWaL.png

The rest of the teams captains finally put their team lists in, so now let's rip them to pieces...

Sin City Swamprats

sincity.png
INs:
KinderSmock (rookie), BloodySwan (rookie)

Two rookies and no one else. A very quiet offseason from the rats with not a single poster from another team wanting to join them. Has Kennedy Parker 's stench wafted too far into the swamp?

OUTs:
Catsnlakers (Gumbies), Near Kern (delisted)

A big loss with LG member Catsnlakers leaving to join a better team, and the rats don't have anyone to replace him. Shame.
Imagine delisting an ex-captain. They either retire or you keep them on the list, it's not like you're tight for numbers.

The two outs are bigger names than the two ins so this one is a loss.

loser.png

East Side Phoenix
EastSidePhoenixLogo300px.png
INs:
Dingster (ROY), mwerps (LVB), jmoo wan (DEM), DERO (DEM), Drunkcat (rookie), The Blue Weirdo (rookie), Tim Evans Beard (rookie), sey666 (rookie)

Huge ins of Dingster and mwerps makes this offseason an automatic win for Phoenix. They also get two more exclusive werewolf players in DERO and jmoo wan , officially making East Side the Werewolf Capital of Sweet-FA. Congratulations.
A good crop of 4 rookies to go along with the big names to make this (probably) the best offseason by Phoenix in its history.

OUTs:

larrikin (retired), Agent93 (CIW), MC Bad Genius (OOB), SaintBilly (delisted), 11kgm (delisted)

Larrikin retired which is a shame. Losing Agent93 and MC Bad Genius is a pretty big ordeal if Phoenix didn't get big ins (but they did so its all gucci). 2 more delisting to round out the offseason and it looks like Phoenix have done very well to keep the rest of their main cohort of posters.

The massive ins make this one easy.
winner.png

Fighting Furies
furies33.png
INs:
NaturalDisaster (Coney Island Warriors), omgfridge (Gold City Royals), Chronz (Rookie), kananooks (Rookie), krided (Rookie), JyeDye (Rookie), BringouttheGimp (Rookie), tugga (Returning)

Some mid-sized ins here with the ex-admin NaturalDisaster making his way to another struggling team. omgfridge moves teams again, where will he go next season? No one knows. 5 rookies is a great haul for the newly minted co-captains, and I do appreciate that the furies are trying to bring back the old tugga method of doing it yourself.

OUTs:

CrimsonViolet (Mount Buller Demons), Tigerturbulance (Ophidian Old Boys), U2tigers (Ophidian Old Boys), JackBero (Delisted), Carson Dial (Delisted), Brunswick Trap King (Delisted), TJASTA (Permabanned), ImissFrosty (Permabanned), kdavva (Permabanned), Blackhawk42 (Delisted)

Bloody Hell!!! Multiple ex-captains, eka winners, and delistings galore.
cover1.jpeg

You all know where this is going...
loser.png

West Coast Wonders
wonders.png
INs:

Wojcinski (Returning), RedBloodBlackSwan (Rookie)

A solitary rookie and a returning player. Another team that has been very quiet on recruiting for this season.

OUTs:

Loonerty (Retired)

A retiring loonerty. I feel like I've seen this one before? Anyway... pretty sure Loonerty was in their LG a season ago, so this counts as a pretty big loss.

Two ins and one out, but the out is bigger thus it must be another team that lost this offseason.
loser.png

Las Vegas Bears
bears.png
INs:

Grin (Returning)

Only one returning poster this season for the Bears, but they do make me Grin (see what I did there).

OUTs:

mwerps (Phoenix), Party Gull (Retired), Supersuns (Retired)

3 big outs with an ex-captain, an eka winner, and a retiring sun. Even if they were just delistings this would still be a loss because of the solitary in, but these big outs make it a huge offseason L for the Bears.

Can you even really grin when the party is gone?
loser.png

Dragons FFC
dragons.png
INs:

A Swallow (Warriors)

Another team with just one in this season. At least this one is decent with A Swallow actually being a worthy contributor to the team.

OUTs:

Bonz (Ophidian Old Boys), Nool Carpenna (delisted), Maylandsman (delisted)

Imagine losing Bonz :skull: Easily the biggest out this offseason. Two delistings to go as well but they aren't the focus.

Losing Bonz is an automatic loss for the Dragons this offseason.
loser.png

So what have we learnt?

9 teams have lost big this offseason and only 3 teams have won. You could say this is because of the new team coming in and taking many posters from different teams, but you would be a very short sighted individual if you did.

No, I think this is because the captains (of the losing teams obviously, don't look at me) have sat on their asses all offseason and didn't bother to even try. Even the bloody admin didn't try and make a tour this offseason. KP was a great choice guys :thumbsu:*

*obvious sarcasm is obvious

If you all want to keep this place alive and growing (the expansion team went through so the majority want to grow this league) then you need to get off your asses and make sh*t happen.

Thanks you for reading my text form TedTalk

View attachment 1461100

The rest of the teams captains finally put their team lists in, so now let's rip them to pieces...

Sin City Swamprats

View attachment 1461101
INs:
KinderSmock (rookie), BloodySwan (rookie)

Two rookies and no one else. A very quiet offseason from the rats with not a single poster from another team wanting to join them. Has Kennedy Parker 's stench wafted too far into the swamp?

OUTs:
Catsnlakers (Gumbies), Near Kern (delisted)

A big loss with LG member Catsnlakers leaving to join a better team, and the rats don't have anyone to replace him. Shame.
Imagine delisting an ex-captain. They either retire or you keep them on the list, it's not like you're tight for numbers.

The two outs are bigger names than the two ins so this one is a loss.

View attachment 1461107

East Side Phoenix
View attachment 1461108
INs:
Dingster (ROY), mwerps (LVB), jmoo wan (DEM), DERO (DEM), Drunkcat (rookie), The Blue Weirdo (rookie), Tim Evans Beard (rookie), sey666 (rookie)

Huge ins of Dingster and mwerps makes this offseason an automatic win for Phoenix. They also get two more exclusive werewolf players in DERO and jmoo wan , officially making East Side the Werewolf Capital of Sweet-FA. Congratulations.
A good crop of 4 rookies to go along with the big names to make this (probably) the best offseason by Phoenix in its history.

OUTs:

larrikin (retired), Agent93 (CIW), MC Bad Genius (OOB), SaintBilly (delisted), 11kgm (delisted)

Larrikin retired which is a shame. Losing Agent93 and MC Bad Genius is a pretty big ordeal if Phoenix didn't get big ins (but they did so its all gucci). 2 more delisting to round out the offseason and it looks like Phoenix have done very well to keep the rest of their main cohort of posters.

The massive ins make this one easy.
View attachment 1461114

Fighting Furies
View attachment 1461115
INs:
NaturalDisaster (Coney Island Warriors), omgfridge (Gold City Royals), Chronz (Rookie), kananooks (Rookie), krided (Rookie), JyeDye (Rookie), BringouttheGimp (Rookie), tugga (Returning)

Some mid-sized ins here with the ex-admin NaturalDisaster making his way to another struggling team. omgfridge moves teams again, where will he go next season? No one knows. 5 rookies is a great haul for the newly minted co-captains, and I do appreciate that the furies are trying to bring back the old tugga method of doing it yourself.

OUTs:

CrimsonViolet (Mount Buller Demons), Tigerturbulance (Ophidian Old Boys), U2tigers (Ophidian Old Boys), JackBero (Delisted), Carson Dial (Delisted), Brunswick Trap King (Delisted), TJASTA (Permabanned), ImissFrosty (Permabanned), kdavva (Permabanned), Blackhawk42 (Delisted)

Bloody Hell!!! Multiple ex-captains, eka winners, and delistings galore.
View attachment 1461116

You all know where this is going...
View attachment 1461117

West Coast Wonders
View attachment 1461118
INs:

Wojcinski (Returning), RedBloodBlackSwan (Rookie)

A solitary rookie and a returning player. Another team that has been very quiet on recruiting for this season.

OUTs:

Loonerty (Retired)

A retiring loonerty. I feel like I've seen this one before? Anyway... pretty sure Loonerty was in their LG a season ago, so this counts as a pretty big loss.

Two ins and one out, but the out is bigger thus it must be another team that lost this offseason.
View attachment 1461119

Las Vegas Bears
View attachment 1461120
INs:

Grin (Returning)

Only one returning poster this season for the Bears, but they do make me Grin (see what I did there).

OUTs:

mwerps (Phoenix), Party Gull (Retired), Supersuns (Retired)

3 big outs with an ex-captain, an eka winner, and a retiring sun. Even if they were just delistings this would still be a loss because of the solitary in, but these big outs make it a huge offseason L for the Bears.

Can you even really grin when the party is gone?
View attachment 1461121

Dragons FFC
View attachment 1461122
INs:

A Swallow (Warriors)

Another team with just one in this season. At least this one is decent with A Swallow actually being a worthy contributor to the team.

OUTs:

Bonz (Ophidian Old Boys), Nool Carpenna (delisted), Maylandsman (delisted)

Imagine losing Bonz :skull: Easily the biggest out this offseason. Two delistings to go as well but they aren't the focus.

Losing Bonz is an automatic loss for the Dragons this offseason.
View attachment 1461124

So what have we learnt?

9 teams have lost big this offseason and only 3 teams have won. You could say this is because of the new team coming in and taking many posters from different teams, but you would be a very short sighted individual if you did.

No, I think this is because the captains (of the losing teams obviously, don't look at me) have sat on their asses all offseason and didn't bother to even try. Even the bloody admin didn't try and make a tour this offseason. KP was a great choice guys :thumbsu:*

*obvious sarcasm is obvious

If you all want to keep this place alive and growing (the expansion team went through so the majority want to grow this league) then you need to get off your asses and make sh*t happen.

Thanks you for reading my text form TedTalk

We’ve expanded to 13 teams, every team has met their minimum quota, there’s no club on the brink, the clubs that needed to recruit hard have…we’ve got 30 new rookies…30…in a season we added a new club. There will be more recruitment during the season as there always is.

You’re a hard man to please DenieD.

You’re a hard man to please DenieD.
How You Doin Kiss GIF

And I do like to be pleased.

Lol please. We have involvement that is the envy of the league, and boast a poster that cracked out 300+ posts in one match thread (quality ones too, in case any Bombers or Furies are reading).

We’ll be fine.
Thanks for the endorsement mate, keep reading our threads and you will one day be a decent poster.

Last edited:

They also get two more exclusive werewolf players in DERO and jmoo wan , officially making East Side the Werewolf Capital of Sweet-FA. Congratulations.

This feels like an insult?

Look, yes anyone losing Bonz is automatically taking an L, but you know what they say - if you love someone, you have to let them go and explore their whorish ways.

Look, yes anyone losing Bonz is automatically taking an L, but you know what they say - if you love someone, you have to let them go and explore their whorish ways.
or... you can sit in the corner and watch like Bonz forced me to do.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wosh hasn’t given me my Captain’s Badge yet
It’s always been there

9505DE61-2E06-4C1F-8F80-6F96BC5DC4DA.png

Dunno how some of you 🤡’s tie your own shoelaces let alone run a club.

No i didn't. Congrats. Does this mean you will be changing teams again soon? so you can get best and fairest at every team?
I'd try the Warriors next. Less competition = better odds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Grizz's cruel punishment for a crap thread Offseason: Winners and Losers - S34

Remove this Banner Ad

Back