Game Day Round 24, 2024: West Coast vs Geelong

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

This should snuff out any chance Schofield had of getting the job.

If it’s kept under 120 points I’ll be legitimately surprised. A sad way to end another sad season.

I’m not sure this squad is capable of anything more but for gods sake, please try, if not for the club, or the coach, do it for your own dignity!

If it’s kept under 120 points I’ll be legitimately surprised. A sad way to end another sad season.

I’m not sure this squad is capable of anything more but for gods sake, please try, if not for the club, or the coach, do it for your own dignity!

ray-liotta-laughing.gif

Unfortunately I think you have to go back to the Woosha era for that effect.

Yes Schofield unfortunately didn't impress in his midfield coaching capacity nor now as caretaker. He's not the innovator that his subiaco resume promised. As they say, good players make good coaches, and this appears true for Schofield at subiaco.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes Schofield unfortunately didn't impress in his midfield coaching capacity nor now as caretaker. He's not the innovator that his subiaco resume promised. As they say, good players make good coaches, and this appears true for Schofield at subiaco.

So if we had good players, he'd probably make a good coach then, no?

Considering everyone goes on about how shit our list is, I'm not sure how your point serves as a negative.

Good players don’t necessarily make good coaches at all.
I’ll put it out there.
I think we will put up a very good effort and surprise a lot of people.
So boo hiss to you all!

I've been asked to go as this is last round of season. It's been wet and the ground will be slippery as shit but 'should be' fine weather for the match.

Imagine living on the river side of Jutland Parade on a cool but sunny day, then driving down to the waterfront in kwinana, adding 10000 drug or former drug users and then multiply that exponentially and you have a day in Geelong...

**** I hate the place almost as much as the football club.

I've been asked to go as this is last round of season. It's been wet and the ground will be slippery as shit but 'should be' fine weather for the match.

Imagine living on the river side of Jutland Parade on a cool but sunny day, then driving down to the waterfront in kwinana, adding 10000 drug or former drug users and then multiply that exponentially and you have a day in Geelong...

If we win you'll have to attend all our Geelong games as a good luck charm

If we keep it to Sub 100 loss that means we have not had a single triple digit loss at all this year.
an achievement considering how bad we have been the last few years.

I'm going in optimistic, Cats'll think this will be a cake walk and we smoke them to finally break the hoodoo.

Eagles by 50+
Harley for a 30+ game and a goal.
TK to remember he liked this ground once and turn the dial back with a 30+ and 2 goal game.
Waterman and Allen to both kick 5 each.
Bazzo and Hedwards to keep Cameron goalless and the cats to their lowest score this year.

If you are only involved in the trade side does that mean we have a Cats target?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I went down to Kardinia park in 2007. Geelong pulled away to a big lead around the third quarter, but midway through the fourth, we kicked three goals in quick succession, and it looked like a comeback might be on. This was the season after the infamous 56 point comeback against Geelong. Some of the locals, sniffing another capitulation, were getting very ornery and started getting abusive to anyone in West Coast gear.

Geelong ended up winning by ~40 points, but it didn't stop the abuse and I copped a few empties thrown at me. Haven't had any respect for Geelong, or their fans ever since.

You Never know, it could be an 1146am delayed start, that will give us a chance.. an extra chance for prayer and more importantly a minute to savour.
Really hope rhett bazzo can pull off a proud showing, given his lack of 1st team. But also with the shit has been through football aside.

Their team looks stacked, in form, and also on their deck, which we all know about..

I hope our forwards don't get starved, they've got a lot to give.......

Maybe beau waters can be subbed off in the last half and bomb Tommy skipper Harley into obviloin and we win the game

Cheers fam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back