Ok, time to vent some anger....

Remove this Banner Ad

Should it not be the obligation for carlton supporters to hang shit on collingwood fans after a victory. And vice versa when you guys get your odd victory against us?

Well yes, but Carlton supporters seem to get a bit touchy on your board and we can't say anything over there. You're just lucky we're such good people.

Listen guys it was a great game in fact half way through the third quarter I thought we were gone. Because we were coming of a hard game last week in the wet and you guys were just killing us allover the park. I don't think you guys have too much to worry about you will make finals and you have some great talent in that squad. The main problem you had was Fev I don't think you had anyone who could take him? I mean i don't know your list but it looks like to me against power forwards you don't have anyone big enough to keep up?

Listen guys it was a great game in fact half way through the third quarter I thought we were gone. Because we were coming of a hard game last week in the wet and you guys were just killing us allover the park. I don't think you guys have too much to worry about you will make finals and you have some great talent in that squad. The main problem you had was Fev I don't think you had anyone who could take him? I mean i don't know your list but it looks like to me against power forwards you don't have anyone big enough to keep up?

I won't say all Power Fowards but Yeah you are Right we have no one that can stop Fev:mad:

Just got back from the game, it's been a long time since I was so disappointed in a game... there were cheap free kicks both ways but ours weren't close to or directly in front of goal that resulted in a score at a pivotal time in the game. I won't blame the umpires as they can only call it as they see it. Sometimes you get the rub of the green, today we didn't.

I thought the positives out of the game were Medhurst, Reid and Dane Swan was excellent but made a couple of poor decisions at crucial times.

Shattered.

How about the cheap Swan goal in the second. I reckon that was balanced by the cheap Fisher goal from a free in the third, apart from that the frees didnt have a real impact. By the way mate, if your blokes got their heads ver the footy more today they might have got more of the frees. Our blokes were more desperate, and got the rewards as a result. Check out Murphys game on the replay and you might see what I mean.

FFS it was a ripping game until the last 10 minutes, you guys need a good dose of reality.

Drop Maxwell. Buckley should be unhappy at whats happened to the number 5.

On the plus side, Reid looked good.

Well done hero
you bag me when i pay out on the hack
Now you say drop Hackwell
Take Fraser with him
You are a ____ing embarreasement Fraser

MM mad me angry sure both Brown or Harry couldnt go with Fev but he kept on changing then on and off you cant keep doing that they get used to playing on Fev then there gone and so on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How about the cheap Swan goal in the second. I reckon that was balanced by the cheap Fisher goal from a free in the third, apart from that the frees didnt have a real impact. By the way mate, if your blokes got their heads ver the footy more today they might have got more of the frees. Our blokes were more desperate, and got the rewards as a result. Check out Murphys game on the replay and you might see what I mean.

FFS it was a ripping game until the last 10 minutes, you guys need a good dose of reality.
coming form a blues supporter.

Reality you wont make finals.
reality you are injury to judd or fevola from being nothing again.
reality you were gifted kicks all day we were gifted one that was technically there.

sadly we lost to you again, but we will finish higher than you on the ladder

Re: This Is Fu**ed!

mate you're a tool apart from us, the only teams you have beaten this year are:
Fremantle: 14th
West Coast: 15th
Melbourne: 16th
Port Adelaide: 11th

you have by no means improved you have only beaten VERY poor sides.
And my point was that collingwood never bury the shit teams(carlton,Fremantle,Melbourne.etc) when we play bottom eight sides i dont even expect us to win half the time....so until you come to reality about your pathetic,cheating club piss off back to your OWN board..
Lets look at the stellar opposition the Pies have beaten this year:

Freo - 14th
Richmond - 11th
Dons - 13th
Saints- 10th
Cats- 1st (give you that one)
WCE - 15th
Dees - 16th

Wow. One win agaisnt top eight sides. One less than us, in fact.

Thank you for making a tool out of yourself, on your own board.

coming form a blues supporter.

Reality you wont make finals.
reality you are injury to judd or fevola from being nothing again.
reality you were gifted kicks all day we were gifted one that was technically there.

sadly we lost to you again, but we will finish higher than you on the ladder

Again Opti you blame umpires
Where is your star! Hackwell , Fraser you ____en heartless pea

Again Opti you blame umpires
Where is your star! Hackwell , Fraser you ____en heartless pea
Fraser injured you know the strapping on the knee and all
maxwell poor for the first time in a month
umpires horrible (still should have won)
didak down
swan good
Obree nothing
Reid decent but barely had a man
medhurst only player with passion.

Proberly not much but i was a little dissapointed to hear bucks never went down to the rooms on his day like Nietz did on his day. He's to into the channel 7 crap :(

I won't say all Power Fowards but Yeah you are Right we have no one that can stop Fev:mad:

Fev is a unique power forward. He relies more on speed than the others and has great hands.

We've got our man for the regular power forward. Brown takes J.Brown and Pav. Probably Barry Hall as well

Fraser./Hackwell

Josh Fraser is a ____ing soft ballet dancer
Maxwell is his/her deputy
Get a grip Mickey Mouse
Trade Fraser at years end, we might get a third round pick. take that other ____wit Hackwell with him
Hide Hackwell again Mick
Where to now!

Re: This Is Fu**ed!

We've only played three sides in the eight. We were always going to get beaten by Geelong, and the other two are Brisbane and Adelaide. I'm actually not going to count your mob, because its clear you arent a top eight quality side.

Compare that to how many sides in the top eight we have played. We are a top 8 quality side (hence us in the eight for the last 3 years), however when we play you for some reason we turn to shit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok, time to vent some anger....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back